LGBTQ vs a Toronto street preacher

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This street preacher, Dorre Love, is preaching in an area of Toronto, Canada that has many LGBTQ and homeless.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm always surprised at how unthinking young people in America demonstrate how lacking in education they are in those man on the street interviews.

Now I know they're just as clueless in the great white north.

My favorite was the woman who said the Bible was written by rich white men. :jest:

He shouldn't have accepted and then carried the gay pride flag.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm always surprised at how unthinking young people in America demonstrate how lacking in education they are in those man on the street interviews.

Now I know they're just as clueless in the great white north.

My favorite was the woman who said the Bible was written by rich white men. :jest:

He shouldn't have accepted and then carried the gay pride flag.
I think in Canada they have some law about speech... you can get into trouble for certain speech, maybe considered hate speech?

I guess he didn't know what to do with that flag since he was surrounded by them. I'm sure he got rid of it later.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Reactions: Debp