Life on Mars - Close, but not there yet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hindu script tells of wars that may have taken place on Earth, or perhaps Mars. I personally believe that Nephilim are scattered throughout our solar system. As a victim of abductions, I do not question their existence.

You were personally abducted by demonic beings?

What the Hindu script is telling people is real. But we live in a world where people dismiss things as myth or legends, and stuff gets explained away and replaced by things that become propaganda. Those stories being told in the Hindu tales is what lead to the Genesis 6 event.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You were personally abducted by demonic beings?

What the Hindu script is telling people is real. But we live in a world where people dismiss things as myth or legends, and stuff gets explained away and replaced by things that become propaganda. Those stories being told in the Hindu tales is what lead to the Genesis 6 event.
Actually, I think it was a fallen angel, perhaps what Enoch referred to as a lucifer. We were within 5 feet of it when it turned and looked at us. It disappeared and we finished our 15 minute walk, only to find that it took and hour and 15 minutes. Neither one of us have any recollection of what happened during the hour.
Several years later I saw it again, but this time I stayed away from it. My friend doesn't believe in God, but he does believe we were abducted.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does life on other planets change anything for Christians here? For me it doesn’t.

NASA Rover Has Found Previously Unknown Organic Molecules on Mars

Long story short, any biological organisms that may be on Mars, came from earth.

When the fountains of the deep were broken up by the cracking of the earth’s crust, very high pressure jets of water spewed rocks and water out at escape velocity, which is the origin of meteors, asteroids, and icy comets - some of them end up coming back to earth, and some undoubtedly landed on Mars, Venus, and the moon.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GaryAnderson ..something to seriously consider before believing all that NASA says and does..

NASA does have an experimentation center on a remote island of Canada....I'm favoring the contents of the following article and other realities of science and astronautical engineering realities...one of several areas in my personal background...until I see real proof of a Mars expedition. I just do not trust NASA that much based on their history of now mostly forgotten lies.

'I do want to believe' as David Duchovny - actor Fox Mulder of the X-Files was famous in saying. I just need the proof, and this thus far has been elusive to find, from where I sit.

Anyway, the article.......................

NASA Lies: The “Mars Rover” Is Not On Mars, Is The Island Of Devon, Canada
Published

January 1, 2018
  • NASA2....png

So-called “truthers” believe they have uncovered “solid evidence” that PROVES the space agency’s Mars Rovers never reached the Red Planet.

And they have allegedly found where the pictures and video were “beamed back” from.

They have pinpointed a largely uninhabited island, which NASA itself says “resembles the Mars surface in more ways than any other place on Earth”.

The bombshell allegations have been compared to claims the Moon landing was faked.
Investigator Harold Saive claims NASA’s Mars Exploration Rovers – robots which are supposedly scouring the Martian landscape for signs of water, and possibly alien life – never reached their target.

Instead, they allegedly “fell short” – and landed on Devon Island, in Canada.

Devon Island – the world’s largest uninhabited island – lies in the Arctic Circle off the Canadian mainland.

NASA2....png

It is characterized by freezing temperatures, barren terrain – and strangely familiar red rocks.

NASA readily admits it has a base there and drives rovers around its rocky surface.
Mr Saive said: “There are an increasing number of people who believe that NASA’s rovers never left the Earth in the first place, and the pictures they are allegedly sending back from Mars are taken in remote areas of our planet.

“Evidence suggests that the pictures that we see on NASA’s website are not even taken by the Curiosity and Opportunity rovers.

“It is possible that by now, both rovers are stored in a hangar, somewhere at NASA’s headquarters.”
But the conspiracy theorist goes further – and denies the “Red Planet” is even red.

He says “all amateur telescope pictures” reveal its true color (presumably brown) but NASA Photoshops its pictures of Devon Island to fit our preconceptions.

NASA-s-base-on-Devon-Island-Canada-551254.jpg

A-NASA-robot-on-Devon-Island-Canada-665662.jpg

A-NASA-base-on-Devon-Island-665663.jpg

Mr. Saive even provides a video by fellow truther Danny Wilten showing how it’s done.
NASA has had a base at Nunavut, on Devon Island, since 1997 and up to 100 staff work there each summer.

The space agency insists its “mission” to the faraway world of…Canada…is to practice for Mars expeditions.

It says the Haughton Crater on Devon Island provides the perfect terrain for the job.

A spokesman said: “The Haughton-Mars Project exploration program studies the technologies, strategies, and personal training that will be used in human exploration missions to the Moon, Mars, and other planetary bodies.

“HMP researchers test technology prototypes, such as K-10, a robot designed to assist humans before, during, and after human exploration missions.

“Because the environment is harsh, isolated, and poorly mapped, it provides an analog for testing planetary exploration strategies, such as safety and telemedicine.”
Professor Lewis Dartnell, an astrobiology at the University of Westminster, who is designing laser eyes for the European Space Agency’s own Mars rover, told the Daily Star Online: “NASA’s Mars rover program is real, and Spirit, Opportunity, and Curiosity rovers are all on the surface of Mars.

“The radio signals beamed back to Earth from Opportunity and Curiosity are picked up by an international system of radio dishes called the Deep Space Network — so if this was a conspiracy then many different nations would need to be involved, and not just the USA. (My insertion here ..this is the classic stronghold defence/defense argument..like if the govt did 9/11 there would be thousands involved or knowing it...)

“Also, satellites like the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter can clearly see the rovers on the surface of Mars, and the tracks left by their wheels tracing out across the Martian landscape.

“Any planetary scientist around the world can request images of particular regions on Mars from these orbital probes.”

Source

--------------I need more so-called 'proof' and then I can be amazed like folks are about this subject already I see..........
Just like the face on Mars and the so called Pyramids on Mars, all an optical illusion.

I believe there is only life on Earth, people that believe in this stuff believe in Aliens and Ancient Astronauts and all that garbage, God created the Universe everything that exists, but only created life on Earth, Adam and Eve, if God created life on other planets, it would say so in the Bible.

Instead of wasting billions of dollars on space programs they should be feeding the hungry here on Earth and providing shelter and programs to help the homeless get back on their feet, either through loss of jobs or mental illness, we need to help humanity instead of believing in such garbage. That's how and why Heaven's Gate cult committed suicide by believing in such nonsense.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like the face on Mars and the so called Pyramids on Mars, all an optical illusion.

I believe there is only life on Earth, people that believe in this stuff believe in Aliens and Ancient Astronauts and all that garbage, God created the Universe everything that exists, but only created life on Earth, Adam and Eve, if God created life on other planets, it would say so in the Bible.

Instead of wasting billions of dollars on space programs they should be feeding the hungry here on Earth and providing shelter and programs to help the homeless get back on their feet, either through loss of jobs or mental illness, we need to help humanity instead of believing in such garbage. That's how and why Heaven's Gate cult committed suicide by believing in such nonsense.

But Paul, The Bible is not an encyclopedia on Quantum Mechanics, Star Formations or a study on Techtonic plates.
The Bible tells us about our creator and that’s the message that it’s focused on.
Because God made us in his image and we’re able to ask deep existential questions, we are also able to explore and one day find that we’re not alone.
When that day comes, it won’t change anything for me in terms of my faith.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Paul, The Bible is not an encyclopedia on Quantum Mechanics, Star Formations or a study on Techtonic plates.
The Bible tells us about our creator and that’s the message that it’s focused on.
Because God made us in his image and we’re able to ask deep existential questions, we are also able to explore and one day find that we’re not alone.
When that day comes, it won’t change anything for me in terms of my faith.
And what are you going to do when aliens reveal themselves, as I think is getting ready to happen before too much longer, and claim that they planted life on this planet?

There’s a deception coming, as part of the last days, that will very likely involve aliens.

These aliens are genetic human hybrids, create$ by fallen angels, and they are piloting the UFOs that are seen regularly, and through Bob Lazar we know they use gravity wave propulsion, powered by antimatter reactors using element 115 which does not naturally occur on earth, but particles of that element have been made in atom smashers.

Here’s the well known Chuck Missler on the coming deception:

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What am I going to do when aliens show up?
I’m going to ask them about their beliefs and then invite them to learn more about our lord Jesus Christ.
Maybe they’re searching too you know?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What am I going to do when aliens show up?
I’m going to ask them about their beliefs and then invite them to learn more about our lord Jesus Christ.
Maybe they’re searching too you know?

Fake aliens, demonic aliens, not space aliens from zeta reticuli or anywhere else.

They will say God doesn’t exist, and that THEY seeded life on earth.

There are no space aliens, which is a fantasy concept of atheistic evolution that life spontaneously forms and creates other beings and life forms on other planets.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fake aliens, demonic aliens, not space aliens from zeta reticuli or anywhere else.

They will say God doesn’t exist, and that THEY seeded life on earth.

There are no space aliens, which is a fantasy concept of atheistic evolution that life spontaneously forms and creates other beings and life forms on other planets.

That’s interesting that you make this distinction between biological life and non biological life but what will happen to you when and if nasa discovers extraterrestrial life in your lifetime?

‘As far as they seeding the Earth that’s a bit laughable to me because it doesn’t explain God and most importantly the coming of Jesus here and the countless miracles throughout history recorded in Bible or non-Bible documents.

Im pretty sure that many other people will worship them and some already have created cults like Heavens Gate but for me it’s just a curiosity.
My faith remains unshakable.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s interesting that you make this distinction between biological life and non biological life but what will happen to you when and if nasa discovers extraterrestrial life in your lifetime?
There is zero extraterrestrial life out there - that’s the whole point of the end times demonic deception.

The small aliens piloting the UFOs are genetically engineered humans, but they will claim to be from the zeta reticuli star system, and in reality they are minions of the dragon and his antichrist.

You can see governments getting closer to the deceptive alien revelation, each year - the USA military now admits for the first time that there are alien craft out there being observed by us.

The well know Chuck Missler covers all this:

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really admire this reality-rejection of some Christians @Curtis .
We never went to the Moon. We definitely haven’t sent anything on Mars and most importantly biological life doesn’t exist anywhere else.

‘Oh and all these pictures of the universe … are just an illusion.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really admire this reality-rejection of some Christians @Curtis .
We never went to the Moon. We definitely haven’t sent anything on Mars and most importantly biological life doesn’t exist anywhere else.

‘Oh and all these pictures of the universe … are just an illusion.
The Bible believer and studier named Isaac newton, was just one of many scientists who are Christians who figured out how God designed the universe, and our solar system, to work:

Little round objects orbit the big round objects, using gravity and momentum to keep them in orbit. Therefore the round rotating earth orbits the bigger round sun, and the rotating round moon orbits the round earth.

This is how God designed the universe and solar systems to work.

And as a planet orbits it’s sun, it causes a very slight wobbling of the star it orbits, which is how we are able to determine if a star in the universe has a planet, and also by the shadow of the planet going across the star at regular intervals

Therefore a small round object orbiting the bigger around objects using mass, momentum and gravity to keep them in orbit, is how God designed the entire universe to work.

And there is not one thing in the Bible that says the earth is flat, or that demands a GEOcentric belief.

I like to ask flat earthers to explain how the Antarctic has six months of day followed by six months of night, while at the same time the rest of the world has 24 hour cycles of day and night.

This is actually due to the round earth orbiting the sun, and rotating on a tilted axis. The 23 degree tilt of the earth results in the North Pole pointing at the sun for half its yearly orbit around the sun, (6 months) and pointing away from the sun during the other half - while SIMULTANEOUSLY (at the same time) the rotation of the round earth causes the sun to appear in the east and set in the west on a 24 hour cycle, IN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

The closer a country is to the pole pointing towards the sun, the longer its days are - and the shorter the nights are, and as the earth continues its orbit around the sun, the days get progressively shorter and the nights get longer, until it gets to the other side of the sun in 6 months and the South Pole then points at the sun.

While the North Pole is pointing towards the sun for 6 months, the South Pole of course points away from it, and experiences the opposite effect - 6 months of darkness - and the closer a country is to the South Pole, the longer the nights are and the shorter the days.

And it’s why HALF the earth experiences short days with long nights and is having winter, while the OTHER HALF is simultaneously experiencing long days with short nights and is having summer.

Now explain how the sun could cause that effect in any flat earth scenario.

Now on to hurricanes.

Hurricanes rotate only because the round earth spins on its axis. Otherwise high winds would blow straight.

Hurricanes always rotate in one direction in the northern hemisphere, and always rotate the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere - just as you’d expect to happen on a rotating globe..

To understand this effect , get a globe map of the earth - you know - one of those round balls that turn on an axis, and have a friend turn it clockwise while you look down at it while standing over it - then lay down on the floor and look up at it - now it’s turning counter-clockwise to you, and clockwise to your friend, simultaneously(at the same time).

These facts destroy and annihilate completely the flat earth scenario.

Now ask me why GPS can’t be using high altitude balloons, or cell towers, or anything but geosynchronous satellites that remain in a fixed position in relation to the surface of the earth.

I’ll be glad to answer that.

Reactions: Mantis

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I think it was a fallen angel, perhaps what Enoch referred to as a lucifer. We were within 5 feet of it when it turned and looked at us. It disappeared and we finished our 15 minute walk, only to find that it took and hour and 15 minutes. Neither one of us have any recollection of what happened during the hour.
Several years later I saw it again, but this time I stayed away from it. My friend doesn't believe in God, but he does believe we were abducted.

The Fallen Angels and their offspring mostly get those who are unbelievers in Christ or those who don't have God in their life. It is well known to those who study this field that the name Jesus scares them away, for he is the Word. Were you lost when these events happened?

The bible doesn't talk directly about life being created on other planets. But it does gives clues that people have went to other planets in the past. The book of Ecclesiastes tells you that there is nothing new under the sun. What once has been done, will be done again. There's been a bunch of lies throughout the centuries of mankind to brainwash people. The Fallen Angels and their offspring the Nephilim are on other planets in addition to the earth.

God takes care of those things and rewards those who helps those in need. The reason why the poor or hungry aren't helped is because of the elites of the world who take orders from Satan who is the ruler of this world, and leading everyone else astray. The bible does tell you that there is a plot against the poor and how people corrupt themselves and others with money.