Life on Mars - Close, but not there yet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you have some strong opinions on well-established facts.
Sounds like you have opinions on "man's claims" of established facts

Space programs are nothing more than a transfer of wealth, from taxpayers to political constituents

Sorta like investing in the wizard of Oz, only to find out he's a little man behind the curtain

Reactions: TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here’s another question. @APAK

What is the ultimate goal of this massive deception?
To keep the false faith alive for the ignorant masses that we are conquering space, and give me your hard earned money to make all this up for you....indefinitely. We have a new Venus trip happening in 10 years and the cost will be..more than you can afford....lol

The technology and the hardware to transmit pictures and voice nearly instantaneously and clearly is absent, and without line-of-sight repeaters/Satellites. Can you imagine they even had the same problem in the Apollo program. And that was only about 238,000 miles away, not in the many millions of miles.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many, many many more obstacles (Many unknown or understood) and variables at play in outer space. Just research the EM belts and fields around the Earth for even a signal to get through coherently from beyond them.

It is just now we are designing and making a craft safe and suitable to send humans through these belts and fields (Space Station is within these belts) without getting zapped and pulverized by millions of micro-space particles through the skin of a craft then into human bodies....and then you might say, we went to the moon right....I really do not think so....for this same reason and the comms issue I brought up before ...

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Organic Molecules Have Been Confirmed in The Jezero Crater on Mars

It hasn't even been on Mars a full year, and NASA's Perseverance rover is making excellent surprise discoveries.

Amid a number of findings announced this week at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, scientists have revealed that the Jezero Crater formed from molten volcanic magma – and that organic molecules have been discovered in rocks and dust on the crater floor.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that the Nephilim have already destroyed Mars...I'm speculating here, though there are many clearly artificial underground entrances that can be viewed on GoogleMars.

The Nephilim didn't destroy Mars, but rather, they conquered it. God was the one who did the destroying. When God made a decree to destroy everything on Earth in Genesis 6, a lot of it having to do with the Nephilim and Fallen Angels and the humans who followed them, it affected the other planets too. Also, the apostle Paul preached to people who were worshipping a deity of Mars when he went on his mission to convert people from all walks of life to Christ Jesus.

Man tells you they went to Mars?

Did Man send a mechanical craft a supposed 140 million miles away, land a mechanical craft and take environmental samples, then analyze these samples and transmit this information back to earth?

Man cant keep a simple mobile phone working and a person would believe a Mars landing is reality? Smiles

All the technology you see isn't really anything new. They've been seen by Noah and the people living in his time, the antediluvian world. The book of Ecclesiastes tells you that there is nothing new under the sun. People have been brainwashed about where all the technology comes from and about the past.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: GaryAnderson

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think? MARS photos on the left, Prairie dogs from Earth on the right
This MARS Rover photo appears to show a mammal of some kind hiding behind rocks on the martian surface.

What I think is that it is amazing how many people believe government with their track record of lying.

Regarding NASA, in particular, the lies are bold even compared to other agencies. I’m not going to bother going through the evidence; there are many compelling youtube vids. People’s faith in lying government makes God jealous.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I think is that it is amazing how many people believe government with their track record of lying.

Regarding NASA, in particular, the lies are bold even compared to other agencies. I’m not going to bother going through the evidence; there are many compelling youtube vids. People’s faith in lying government makes God jealous.
I like you last statement a lot! It speak volumes about people in general - their spiritual and mental states

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Nephilim didn't destroy Mars, but rather, they conquered it. God was the one who did the destroying. When God made a decree to destroy everything on Earth in Genesis 6, a lot of it having to do with the Nephilim and Fallen Angels and the humans who followed them, it affected the other planets too. Also, the apostle Paul preached to people who were worshipping a deity of Mars when he went on his mission to convert people from all walks of life to Christ Jesus.

All the technology you see isn't really anything new. They've been seen by Noah and the people living in his time, the antediluvian world. The book of Ecclesiastes tells you that there is nothing new under the sun. People have been brainwashed about where all the technology comes from and about the past.
Hindu script tells of wars that may have taken place on Earth, or perhaps Mars. I personally believe that Nephilim are scattered throughout our solar system. As a victim of abductions, I do not question their existence.

JMyrick

Dec 19, 2021
Reno, Nevada
twitter.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing. Probably faked to up their funding. We've been looking into space for so long and found nothing. The bible also doesn't say anything about aliens.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing. Probably faked to up their funding. We've been looking into space for so long and found nothing. The bible also doesn't say anything about aliens.

Space is big. REALLY BIG.
It’s like getting a small cup of a water sample from the ocean and concluding that there are no living organisms.

JMyrick

Dec 19, 2021
Reno, Nevada
twitter.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Space is big. REALLY BIG.
It’s like getting a small cup of a water sample from the ocean and concluding that there are no living organisms.
It's big but empty. Ever wonder why we never found anything even though we've been searching for so long? I can understand the desire to want something to exist. Even though it doesn't.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's big but empty. Ever wonder why we never found anything even though we've been searching for so long? I can understand the desire to want something to exist. Even though it doesn't.

I think that we haven’t found anything for two reasons:
1. We haven’t been searching for too long and just got started with SETI
2. The universe is really big.

But in Mars, they will soon prove that life might have existed in the past. Also in one of Jupiter’s moons they suspect liquid water exists below the ice.

JMyrick

Dec 19, 2021
Reno, Nevada
twitter.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that we haven’t found anything for two reasons:
1. We haven’t been searching for too long and just got started with SETI
2. The universe is really big.

But in Mars, they will soon prove that life might have existed in the past. Also in one of Jupiter’s moons they suspect liquid water exists below the ice.
Allow me to correct that they might prove that life might have existed in the past. Even if they find water in one of Jupiter's moons, they would still have to find food and air which are essential for lifeforms.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allow me to correct that they might prove that life might have existed in the past. Even if they find water in one of Jupiter's moons, they would still have to find food and air which are essential for lifeforms.

If life (intelligent or non-intelligent) is found during your lifetime, would that change anything for you?

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really. Because if they do find something out there, they would have to bring it back to Earth. And how are they gonna do that when they are probably too far for a return trip?

Same here. In fact, if aliens landed on the White House tomorrow that would not change anything in terms of my faith.