Life when You got no friends

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Life is very very very very very very very very very very boring, Depressing, uninspiring, and devestating when you have no friends....I have no friends. Most people say they have friends they dont talk to or whatever, But I literally have no friends at all. Only Jesus. Life is very boring and annoying these days, and what makes it worse is Im a 17 year old without friends.. I Guess I'll have to wait until I pass away to have some more friends. I am quite a loner who keeps to myself and goes out of my way to avoid other people. I dont like it to be that way, but I cannot change it because my social life was gone as soon as I left public school. I never looked back, Lost every single childhood friend, and Play video games NON STOP....I see no future or anything. all I ever do is complain, but I aint never going to change. I will be anti social and depressed until I leave the earth

any of you experience this stuff?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ohhh come now! :huh: ...you sound like your defeated already and your only 17.

You haven't even experienced the plans God has for your life yet or the exploits that he has prepared for you to do. I know that we can all get a little discouraged at times but that should not be something that we foster. The only thing stopping you from breaking-through is yourself.
n4zl6v.gif

Do you or your family go to Church? that's a great place to get involved and meet people around your age. What about music...do you play an instrument? Maybe you could find some friends there or join a music group or play a sport. Most people in my country around your age play sport or are involved in some kind of activity.

You say that you can't change your social situation because you have lost most of your friends after leaving Public School....can you not make friends outside of that? You need to get out and meet people or if you can't do that, then start by getting to know others on-line. Are there on-line places for Christian Gamers?

God actually created humans to be sociable in general and even I, personally find myself having to push past the desire for my own space. [I like my own company] but that's not what God wants for us. He wants us to be out there lighting up this world for his Kingdom and glory... ^_^

Bless ya!!!

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Hey, Warrior, do you pray to Jesus, or to the Father, or to both?
Why don't you ask Him (or Them) to send you a friend.
The Almighty Lord God is a God of miracles!

I have a dozen shirts with "Jesus loves you!" written on them.

Yes, Jesus loves you ... and He wants you to be happy!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a lonesome way my friend... Press through!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78nkrIrK26c

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
All of my friends are virtual and if they ever really met me in real life I would have no virtual friends then either.

It's a good thing I can stand my own company at times.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure if you want friends or not.