Likely impossible.... but character counts question or idea.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand... frustratingly so... that there is that 10,000 character maximum in a post.

What I wish was possible was that a notice would come up as 10,000 characters are hit.

I always liked to quote things and they use a lot... more then permitted and if it is something I write then I have to got into deletion mode and reworks... often many times to keep under the limit.

I am sure there is no way... but it sure is a forum wish of mine.

Reactions: Cassandra

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand... frustratingly so... that there is that 10,000 character maximum in a post.

What I wish was possible was that a notice would come up as 10,000 characters are hit.

I always liked to quote things and they use a lot... more then permitted and if it is something I write then I have to got into deletion mode and reworks... often many times to keep under the limit.

I am sure there is no way... but it sure is a forum wish of mine.
Learn to say more with less words.

Moses and Paul did it....even Peter did it. You can too.

Reactions: Debp

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learn to say more with less words.

Moses and Paul did it....even Peter did it. You can too.
I would be thrilled to post a link as a reply, but most people won't even click it to read the title.

But in fairness... when I have something important to say or a point to make.... I'll address my comments to the ladies and you can bury yourself back in whatever game that would never be too long for you.