Lisa Marie Presley.....dies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lisa Marie Presley only child of Elvis Presley dies @ 54 years of age after being rushed to hospital in California .
Hope for more news to relay.

Cardiac arrest,only statement, is just a way of saying her heart stopped, like respiratory arrest means one stopped breathing.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cardiac arrest, only statement, is just a way of saying her heart stopped, like respiratory arrest means one stopped breathing.
The real issue is whether she took the jab and the booster shots. And that "little" detail is going to be hidden by almost everyone. But that should have been investigated and reported along with "cardiac arrest". When individuals from ages 9 to 54 (and most of them young healthy athletes and sportsmen and women) die of "cardiac arrest" (which has rarely happened before) it is time to expose the cause and place a TOTAL BAN on those bioweapons called "vaccines". But no. The lying media, government agencies, public health officials, compromised doctors, etc refuse to tell the world that "sudden death syndrome" is actually "COVID vaccine deaths". It would make them liable for premeditated mass murders.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real issue is whether she took the jab and the booster shots. And that "little" detail is going to be hidden by almost everyone. But that should have been investigated and reported along with "cardiac arrest". When individuals from ages 9 to 54 (and most of them young healthy athletes and sportsmen and women) die of "cardiac arrest" (which has rarely happened before) it is time to expose the cause and place a TOTAL BAN on those bioweapons called "vaccines". But no. The lying media, government agencies, public health officials, compromised doctors, etc refuse to tell the world that "sudden death syndrome" is actually "COVID vaccine deaths". It would make them liable for premeditated mass murders.
My sister has a now inflamed heart valve that appeared after she got three booster shots from her assisted living facility requirements. I haven't got any booster shots myself and will probably steer clear of that. But I have been vaccinated and it caused dizziness which isn't a huge problem, but my father got the same issue.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was a Scientologist for years.....I hope she abandoned that Demonic Cult Before her untimely death....Her Father was a Believer , despite his many flaws and his troubled life...
When somebody once called him “ The King” in his presence, he corrected the person saying, “ There is only one “ King” , and that King is Jesus Christ”

“ If you will acknowledge ME before men, I will acknowledge YOU before My Father”....

Elvis passed this test....

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She has lived a rough life of drug abuse,especially after her son died.

Let's not jump to conspiracy theories.

Autopsy has not been performed yet. She died on the 12 of Jan. This is the 13th.

Reactions: Rita

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a bunch...........
Title of OP, Lisa Marie Presley........dies.
Not the COVID Vax bandwagon !

Reactions: Rita

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She has lived a rough life of drug abuse,especially after her son died.

Autopsy has not been performed yet. She died on the 12 of Jan. This is the 13th.

It’s sad and pathetic , but there are some people that never met a conspiracy that they didn’t fall in love with.....I guess it makes them feel superior to “ be in the know” when everybody else is too “ stupid” to see the constant world of “ boogie men” that they see everywhere....

Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not known yet if an autopsy will be performed.
She was @ the GGA on Tuesday and reportedly " not feeling well ".

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She will be buried @ Graceland beside her son who passed by suicide.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As always extended comfort to Lisa’s family and friends mourning her passing.

When a famous person passes and publicly announced the public is curious as to the cause. Mentioning her having drug issues is no different than being curious if she opted to receive the drug the government is advocating, and people dying shortly thereafter, especially considering her age.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many, many others share American and world news on this site !

While I appreciate and respect most opinions, do not post just to stir ashes of conspiracies and dislike for the subject of a thread.

I'll ask that the mods lock it. I'm not into folk's belly aching about their own personal agendas here. Start your own threads!

Thanks.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
some people that never met a conspiracy that they didn’t fall in love with
Ever found a 'conspiracy theory' that did not end up being true? The term itself was invented by the CIA to discourage people from properly identifying the mischief they were causing.

If you believe 54 year old Lisa Marie Presley's sudden death - and many like her - had nothing to do with exposure to the bioweapon, bless your heart.

• Sad
Reactions: Keturah

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My sister has a now inflamed heart valve that appeared after she got three booster shots from her assisted living facility requirements. I haven't got any booster shots myself and will probably steer clear of that. But I have been vaccinated and it caused dizziness which isn't a huge problem, but my father got the same issue.
Consider yourself extremely fortunate that it is only dizziness. Healthy young people are dropping dead like flies. Just out of the blue. The mRNA bioweapons is designed to destroy immune systems and to attack the heart and circulatory system. Huge blood clots are being found in people everyday, and autopsies of people who died from this bioweapon show a thoroughly ravaged interior. Cardiologists from all over the world are demanding a total ban on these "vaccines" but nobody is paying attention.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah. This is the standard response of the irresponsible media and politicians. But there is now a MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE to show how an actual conspiracy to promote bogus vaccines and depopulate the planet came into existence about 10 years ago. Of course the mainstream media will never publish these facts, and the social media will suppress and censor them (with pressure from the government). When you do a Google search for Lisa Marie Presley, the "cause of death" is called "cardiac arrest". But what caused that out of the blue?

But what led to that is totally hidden since cardiac arrests are not common in young or younger people. If the world was informed that the bogus vaccines and booster shots led to this, imagine the impact!

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever found a 'conspiracy theory' that did not end up being true? The term itself was invented by the CIA to discourage people from properly identifying the mischief they were causing.

If you believe 54 year old Lisa Marie Presley's sudden death - and many like her - had nothing to do with exposure to the bioweapon, bless your heart.

I am Not “ NEAR” as Naive as you may think that I am !

Here are just a Few FACTS that I know are being kept secret by “ The Man”——

Elvis Presley killed John Kennedy because of the way that JFK treated Marilyn Monroe and then John Lennon killed Elvis for what he did to Kennedy..... Hunter Biden then shot the former Beatle as he followed the orders that appeared on his lap -top......

It’s also a fact that the Earth is flat , but the Illuminati ,secretly controlled by aliens , makes sure that that Truth remain hidden.....

So now you can see that I am just a big a “ Whack-O” as anybody else in here.....I wear my “ Conspiracy Addict” badge with pride ! My motto? “ Don’t confuse me with Facts—- Making Wild unverified claims makes me feel Superior to those poor saps that are not “ in the know” like * I* am” ......I know that that Accusation is True—- The Ghost Of Whitney Houston told me so!

Last edited:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you want It locked ?
Thank you ms.Rita.
@ this time maybe the COVID threads are stirring back up,so let's wait. This has or should have run its course of info on the OP, if the CT go onto something else.
Thank you for your thankless position of being a moderator.

We shall see and I'll let you decide if they can't stop derailing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.