little disturbed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I am little disturbed, in mind, after I came to knew the wasting of muscles right above the knee.
Not sure, but I think I have to daily go to hospital for physiotherapy.
You can pray God bless me with knowledge and wisdom which will help to strength this wasting muscles.
You can pray for peace of mind, healing and comfort for me.

Thank you!

Reactions: Nancy and Bob Estey

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
So, a few days ago, you were able to go to a fair and walk around with no real distress showing on your face and now you are concerned about your muscles above the knee withering away such that you need physiotherapy?

Are you really being honest to the members on this forum, or you trying to milk members of their money?
Enemy is working upon you I should say, you donot know exactly, you have not even talked or heard from me but still then you are showing as if you are knowing everything and that too with logic and reason. Even you donot know about me or tried to know me.

How much money have you sent me Jay Ross
You should feel ashamed that you have such thoughts in your heart, did God prompt you to say this? " are you really being honest to the members on this forum, or you trying to milk members of their money?.

I had already told you ,I donot like your words, because enemy is using you

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams, you are shooting yourself in the foot over and over again.

You need to be honest with everybody. If you cannot be honest then why are you always asking us to pray for you to be blessed by God.

God is happy to bless those who are His saints. His Saints do not need to pester Him for any Blessings. He gives them because we are His Saints who are pleasing Him.

This thread's 0P's premise does not match up with the video I linked to my post. Know what I mean. It is giving a very different picture of your wellbeing. I do not have to accuse you. Your video does that without any help from me.

Enemy is using you.

you are , giving here false impression to others with your own thoughts, logic and reason.

If I am not honest, just do share here so others will know.
Why are you worried if I keep asking for prayers?
Again I will say I donot like the words you use.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, I am little disturbed, in mind, after I came to knew the wasting of muscles right above the knee.
Not sure, but I think I have to daily go to hospital for physiotherapy.
You can pray God bless me with knowledge and wisdom which will help to strength this wasting muscles.
You can pray for peace of mind, healing and comfort for me.

Thank you!
you've got to work those muscles MD

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Friend is this an upload on your U-tube channel, posted five days ago?

You should not call me my friend when you have thoughts like this " really being honest to the members on this forum, or you trying to milk members of their money.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jay Ross ,
I too have muscle wasting in my lower left leg. I've got nerve damage but, glory to God that I can still walk...not far or long as I have destroyed metatarsal pads. Just because one can still walk with muscle wasting.

You don't have to pray for MD if you do not want to. You are assuming much Imho.

Not necessary to needle him every time he asks for prayer! Please, leave him in peace. We are all on the same road, some ahead a bit, some behind a bit.

Do you not believe in praying for a brother? Do you think it not necessary because God "already has his robots picked out"?

No need to be unkind and if you are not going to pray, stay off the Prayer forum. There should NEVER be anything posted here, EXCEPT in reply to someone's prayer.

I am going to delete your posts on here as they have nothing to do with the OP, you are just trying him look bad, that's quite transparent.

Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Dreams has inboxed me several times and me him, and never ever have I been asked for money!! His prayers and subsequent blessings have been a great joy to read. I thank God for My Dreams sharing worries and hope and then joy with us.

Yes, and muscles will atrophy if you dont use them.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy