Little Lamb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Adoration....welcome to the Forum. I can relate to much of what you are saying but I do have a question relating to not loosing salvation......how is it that Jesus says if we persevere he will not remove our names from the Book of Life? ....the implication being that those in it can be scrubbed if they do not persevere. There is also the repeated sentiment in the book of Revelation of 'he who overcomes will sit with him on his throne' ....Isn't this statement in line with Grace not being a licence to sin?

I am interested in how you view these scriptures.

I did not realize I had more welcomes... The last time I checked, there were only a few... I really do not desire to get into the debate of security of salvation. I have just come from a forum platform where this issue is argued over and over again... the debate gets louder and bolder... but neither side changes their minds. I am responsible and accountable for what I believe ONLY... and if there is anything I have learned.. it's to mind my own business... keep my nose clean... and sit at the FEET of my SHEPHERD. This is where I am happiest.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
C'mon Helen....are we politically correct here for the sake of appearances?...and why the fear of direct questions?. I'm not convinced that a question is a heavy discussion let alone an argument.....what's more, I'm certain Adoration can speak for himself/herself!....if he/she doesn't want to pursue it he/she can say so.

Actually... what you have done here is said.... HI... WELCOME... CAN you explain WHY you wrongly believe that you cannot lose your salvation... That is what you set me up to explain and debate about in a forum that should simply have been a WELCOME. Just sayin.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ive seeing far to many people her willing to tear everyone down, You need to look at that Log in your eye, you religion and get that sorted out than when you finally get Christ in your vision you will see things differently. Now this is about welcoming.

I'm thinking... this little lamb is going to sit close to you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Dcopymope

I would like to have some conversations with you... I was hard on you on one of the threads regarding your anger...
and I told you that you should change your title from Christian to NON Christian... yet I do NOT know your heart or your story.
Can you private message me and share your heart with me?? I am a good listener... I have only been here 24 hours... and
I have witnessed a lot of harshness coming from Christians. I want to hear your story... Please just be BLUNT and HONEST.
I used to work on the streets... I don't think there is anything I have not heard... MY heart is to bring healing... accountability and honesty to the forums. I am transparent... honest and REAL.

Reactions: amadeus