Little Lamb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just an old little lamb, searching for some fellowship. Wanting to strengthen my Christian understanding.

My favourite pastors/preachers are Carter Conlon, Charles Stanley, and I enjoy listening to old sermons from David Wilkerson.

My favourite apologist was Ravi Zacharias. He was brilliant.

I don't like titles/labels. I believe that I am secure in my Salvation, and that God promises to finish within me what HE has begun. I do not believe that GRACE gives license to sin... and I do not support the belief that someone can lose their salvation. I believe that at the time of salvation, a supernatural event occurs in which we (as believers) become justified by Christ, and that we are stamped and sealed by the Holy Spirit. We will all be accountable on judgement day with how we lived our lives.

I believe that God is patient, kind, and very much in LOVE with His creation, and the battle for me at least is to believe what Christ says about me, rather than what I "think" about myself.

I believe that we are entering very prophetic times. I am NOT afraid, but I am deeply grieved with the condition of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just an old little lamb, searching for some fellowship. Wanting to strengthen my Christian understanding.

My favourite pastors/preachers are Carter Conlon, Charles Stanley, and I enjoy listening to old sermons from David Wilkerson.

I don't like titles/labels. I believe that I am secure in my Salvation, and that God promises to finish within me what HE has begun. I do not believe that GRACE gives license to sin... and I do not support the belief that someone can lose their salvation. I believe that at the time of salvation, a supernatural event occurs in which we (as believers) become justified by Christ, and that we are stamped and sealed by the Holy Spirit. We will all be accountable on judgement day with how we lived our lives.

I believe that God is patient, kind, and very much in LOVE with His creation, and the battle for me at least is to believe what Christ says about me, rather than what I "think" about myself.

I believe that we are entering very prophetic times. I am NOT afraid, but I am deeply grieved with the condition of the world.

Hello, welcome to Christianity Board, love your profile picture, lambs always look so nice.

Hope you find some threads that you like, and enjoy your time here, and maybe even make some new friends here.

The Lord Bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Reactions: Nancy

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to interact with other Christians. You said you are looking for fellowship and you will find that here. But I hope you also attend a good church where you can have fellowship. The kind of fellowship you find on a forum doesn't compare with what you will experience in a good church.

Reactions: Josho

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Amen fellow Canadian.
Glad that you found us here.
Hope that you find your way around the forum, if not shout...we are right here! :)

I too do not believe that once saved we can be unsaved...but you will find opposition to that from some. Ha! Look around.,,I am sure you will find some of those discussions going on!

Bless you.
welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi @Adoration , Welcome to the forums!
I love Charles Stanley and will miss Ravi. I hope you will like it here and dopt let the gators get you!! Tons of different viewpoints here but then...it's what makes you did in the Word.
God Bless,
Nancy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for all the warm welcomes. It's going to take some time to get used to how the site works, but I am not in a hurry.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board!

I also believe that God is the God of grace.

Reactions: Helen

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hello Adoration....welcome to the Forum. I can relate to much of what you are saying but I do have a question relating to not loosing salvation......how is it that Jesus says if we persevere he will not remove our names from the Book of Life? ....the implication being that those in it can be scrubbed if they do not persevere. There is also the repeated sentiment in the book of Revelation of 'he who overcomes will sit with him on his throne' ....Isn't this statement in line with Grace not being a licence to sin?

I am interested in how you view these scriptures.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello Adoration....welcome to the Forum. I can relate to much of what you are saying but I do have a question relating to not loosing salvation......how is it that Jesus says if we persevere he will not remove our names from the Book of Life? ....the implication being that those in it can be scrubbed if they do not persevere. There is also the repeated sentiment in the book of Revelation of 'he who overcomes will sit with him on his throne' ....Isn't this statement in line with Grace not being a licence to sin?

Nah I think you just want an argument, look a lamb lets roast it.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nah I think you just want an argument, look a lamb lets roast it.
I'm aware that questions of this nature don't sit well with you and for good reasons. Instead of asking questions your preference is to assume you know what others think and simultaneously judge them in the negative.
You might consider some self reflection.....and self honesty!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Not such a good welcome post.
Let him breath a bit first before any argument or heavy discussion...this is not the place for a discussion anyway...there are boards for that.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not such a good welcome post.
Let him breath a bit first before any argument or heavy discussion...this is not the place for a discussion anyway...there are boards for that.
C'mon Helen....are we politically correct here for the sake of appearances?...and why the fear of direct questions?. I'm not convinced that a question is a heavy discussion let alone an argument.....what's more, I'm certain Adoration can speak for himself/herself!....if he/she doesn't want to pursue it he/she can say so.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm aware that questions of this nature don't sit well with you and for good reasons. Instead of asking questions your preference is to assume you know what others think and simultaneously judge them in the negative.
You might consider some self reflection.....and self honesty!
Ive seeing far to many people her willing to tear everyone down, You need to look at that Log in your eye, you religion and get that sorted out than when you finally get Christ in your vision you will see things differently. Now this is about welcoming.

Reactions: Addy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ive seeing far to many people her willing to tear everyone down, You need to look at that Log in your eye, you religion and get that sorted out than when you finally get Christ in your vision you will see things differently. Now this is about welcoming.
do you see how you're telling me what I need to do?.....Consider your reason given above and how you assume that is my objective.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Any way Welcome, hop you can brinn a little more "Christ" into this forum , Hew is sadly missed.