Live Chat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
that's great news for those that are interested in using our live chat you can find the link just above the streaming ticker click on Christian Chat

Ron 31

Mar 3, 2007
I have been here for three days and have gone into the chat room every day and it has always been empty.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
It depends on the timing
smile.gif
I try to drop in around 6:30 EST, I just went in and no onewas around, so I'll go back in probably in an hour or so. Aaron

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Could we schedule a time to get together and disscus a specific topic that is hot here? For example we could meet Satuday evening at 6 pm est, , that would give all of us a chance to meet and get to know one another. We can see who is interested and where they are and work it out.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sometimes shows on the thing at the bottom Tom. We can certainly look at scheduled chats, but I don't when would be a good time. For example, Sat. is pretty much not an option for me. If you guys/gals would like to post some times you can do it, maybe we can find the best option(s) for everyone.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Lets get this out for every one to see and post to perhaps it is kinda hidden here and not many see it to respond? u think?Although 135 have viewed it here.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Scheduled times might be an option. Of course it will involve planning since no one's schedule is the same. What SwampFox said doubles for me, too. Saturdays aren't an option, really.Friday nights are hard for a lot of people, I know from previous events.Time zones play a huge part of the problem, and now that we've lost an hour, I know a lot of people are turned around. Suggestions are always welcome, though
smile.gif
Aaron