Living in a State of Fear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I googled what Christianity / the Bible has to say about being in a state of fear, and it talks about how Satan / bad spirits and demons feed off of fear, and that being in fear is not trusting in God and once Satan has a grip of you through fear it opens you up to sinning.
Now I always understood that Satan and bad demons will try to feed off your goodness, so if you're faithful in God, trust in God, they will come for you and try to feed off of your light, is that correct? And is it so that they will also feed off of your fear too? What energy and emotions does Satan feed off of?

Some context - So without going too woo woo with conspiracy theories and where the world is heading, I think we can all agree, its pretty unsure times ahead and that our governments do like to install fear into us, in order to receive compliance, they certainly did during covid. Now there are other ways to go about obtaining compliance, such as incentives and rewards, but they are choosing fear mongering. Especially in the UK regarding the new Preparedness information they rolled out two days ago, now I know its come about in the wake of the upcoming election, however if you deep dive research the government website, there's more than meets the eye. To summarize, having us live in a state of constant fear that anything could happen at any time, mainly being either a foreign invasion by Russia or another pandemic.

Reactions: marks and dev553344

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fear is of the enemy, I was full of it, he had possession of my mind as new babe....

I would tremble with fear.

Only Gods Love could set me free from that fear......I am free from the grip of fear...took many years for God to accomplish his will in that area of my life.....it was a huge part of my life.....He gently showed me I have nothing to fear in Him...

Perfect Love cast out all fear.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I googled what Christianity / the Bible has to say about being in a state of fear, and it talks about how Satan / bad spirits and demons feed off of fear, and that being in fear is not trusting in God and once Satan has a grip of you through fear it opens you up to sinning.
Fear is a powerful weapon in the hands of an enemy…..fear used as a control mechanism sends people into a frenzy, as we saw in the cv pan-demic.…..people fighting over toilet paper in the supermarket isles…..as if that was one of our most important concerns with people seemingly dropping dead all over the world.

People lined up for jabs that were a completely new technology, untested for efficacy or for long term side effects…..turns out thousands lost their lives from the treatment rather than the disease…..given the choice with all the information we have now, instead of the fear mongering, what would they have chosen in hindsight?

Perfectly healthy people were damaged for life, or died because the untested vaxx killed them.
The injected material was supposed to stay in the muscle, but a common, basic procedure taught in medical school, required aspiration for these types of injection. (Drawing back to check and see if the needle was in the muscle or if it had hit a vein)….that was not followed and because of that, what went into the bloodstream travelled all over the body to places it was never supposed to go….illness and death followed. Was it deliberate? They knew better.

What do we think now about the whole mess as we look back? We saw authorities given power over people that was frightening…..like never before, people were robbed of their freedom of choice….even over treatment choices. They knew that a common drug that had been used and tested for decades, could have saved many lives but they were told it was fantasy and refused to administer it. Those who took this drug and survived had another opinion. Those who succumbed to the disease were tested and the majority found to be vitamin D deficient….and vitamin D has also been demonized by the medical community…..”don’t take too much, it’s toxic!”……we can take many times the recommended dosage without any harm whatsoever, and it boosts immunity. Our food supply is so deficient in nutrients that we should all be taking supplements and getting out in the sun as much as possible.

What does this tell us about the medical system?……no matter what country we live in…it is all about profit, not healthcare. Like the rest of the world’s systems it runs on greed and deceit.
Fear is their favorite weapon. Who is ruling this world?
1 John 5:19..
”We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.”

What part of the world is satan not ruling…..? Can’t we see his stamp on everything?

Now I always understood that Satan and bad demons will try to feed off your goodness, so if you're faithful in God, trust in God, they will come for you and try to feed off of your light, is that correct? And is it so that they will also feed off of your fear too? What energy and emotions does Satan feed off of?
Satan and his hordes have nothing to lose because they already know what is going to happen to them….their victory will be in taking as many down with them as they can….the question is, will we be a victim…or will we feed on God’s word and strap on our spiritual armor in readiness for the attacks we know must come? (Rev 12:7-12)

Eph 6:11-17….the apostle Paul wrote….
”Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil; 12 because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.

14 Stand firm, therefore, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist, wearing the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having your feet shod in readiness to declare the good news of peace. 16 Besides all of this, take up the large shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the wicked one’s burning arrows. 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word”.

There you have it…..”If God is for us who will be against us?” (Rom 8:31)
Who do we need to fear if we have our armor on, and God on our side?
Some context - So without going too woo woo with conspiracy theories and where the world is heading, I think we can all agree, its pretty unsure times ahead and that our governments do like to install fear into us, in order to receive compliance, they certainly did during covid. Now there are other ways to go about obtaining compliance, such as incentives and rewards, but they are choosing fear mongering. Especially in the UK regarding the new Preparedness information they rolled out two days ago, now I know its come about in the wake of the upcoming election, however if you deep dive research the government website, there's more than meets the eye. To summarize, having us live in a state of constant fear that anything could happen at any time, mainly being either a foreign invasion by Russia or another pandemic.
It’s good to be prepared but not to go overboard as some have done, building bunkers with loads of food supplies…..if you have food and it all goes pear shaped, if those outside do not have food, who are they going to target? Those in their bunkers had better be well armed if they think that desperate people will not kill them for food.
They were fighting over toilet rolls for goodness sake! :ummm:

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I always understood that Satan and bad demons will try to feed off your goodness, so if you're faithful in God, trust in God, they will come for you and try to feed off of your light, is that correct?
If your goodness is true goodness, motivated by the Spirit of Christ, demons and Satan can't touch you. If you're faking it, only pretending to be good, Satan will spot it a mile away. Satan prowls about like a lion, seeking whom he may devour. He may come prowling around, but if you trust in Christ and are walking in Him, Satan can't harm you.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The enemy can bombard one’s mind, feeding our minds with lies.....that’s why Gods word says of the renewing of our minds.

Romans 12:2​

King James Version​

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fear is a powerful weapon in the hands of an enemy…..fear used as a control mechanism sends people into a frenzy, as we saw in the cv pan-demic.…..people fighting over toilet paper in the supermarket isles…..as if that was one of our most important concerns with people seemingly dropping dead all over the world.

People lined up for jabs that were a completely new technology, untested for efficacy or for long term side effects…..turns out thousands lost their lives from the treatment rather than the disease…..given the choice with all the information we have now, instead of the fear mongering, what would they have chosen in hindsight?

Perfectly healthy people were damaged for life, or died because the untested vaxx killed them.
The injected material was supposed to stay in the muscle, but a common, basic procedure taught in medical school, required aspiration for these types of injection. (Drawing back to check and see if the needle was in the muscle or if it had hit a vein)….that was not followed and because of that, what went into the bloodstream travelled all over the body to places it was never supposed to go….illness and death followed. Was it deliberate? They knew better.

What do we think now about the whole mess as we look back? We saw authorities given power over people that was frightening…..like never before, people were robbed of their freedom of choice….even over treatment choices. They knew that a common drug that had been used and tested for decades, could have saved many lives but they were told it was fantasy and refused to administer it. Those who took this drug and survived had another opinion. Those who succumbed to the disease were tested and the majority found to be vitamin D deficient….and vitamin D has also been demonized by the medical community…..”don’t take too much, it’s toxic!”……we can take many times the recommended dosage without any harm whatsoever, and it boosts immunity. Our food supply is so deficient in nutrients that we should all be taking supplements and getting out in the sun as much as possible.

What does this tell us about the medical system?……no matter what country we live in…it is all about profit, not healthcare. Like the rest of the world’s systems it runs on greed and deceit.
Fear is their favorite weapon. Who is ruling this world?
1 John 5:19..
”We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.”

What part of the world is satan not ruling…..? Can’t we see his stamp on everything?

Satan and his hordes have nothing to lose because they already know what is going to happen to them….their victory will be in taking as many down with them as they can….the question is, will we be a victim…or will we feed on God’s word and strap on our spiritual armor in readiness for the attacks we know must come? (Rev 12:7-12)

Eph 6:11-17….the apostle Paul wrote….
”Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil; 12 because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.

14 Stand firm, therefore, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist, wearing the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having your feet shod in readiness to declare the good news of peace. 16 Besides all of this, take up the large shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the wicked one’s burning arrows. 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word”.

There you have it…..”If God is for us who will be against us?” (Rom 8:31)
Who do we need to fear if we have our armor on, and God on our side?

It’s good to be prepared but not to go overboard as some have done, building bunkers with loads of food supplies…..if you have food and it all goes pear shaped, if those outside do not have food, who are they going to target? Those in their bunkers had better be well armed if they think that desperate people will not kill them for food.
They were fighting over toilet rolls for goodness sake! :ummm:
I could not agree more and I never took the vaccine, just out of interest, what was the JWs stance on the vaccines when it happened? Some churches here volunteered their churches to be vaccination roll out centres, and I was thinking should something crazy happen again like another pandemic or Russia comes, I assume Christians would want to stick together and help eachother as a community but I suspect vaccines would cause a division amongst them?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is the god of this world. Fear is of the world. People fear dying and will pay anything to not die. Most still reject God and trust in doctors and scientists.
Jeremiah 17:5 - Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart departs from the Lord.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I could not agree more and I never took the vaccine, just out of interest, what was the JWs stance on the vaccines when it happened? Some churches here volunteered their churches to be vaccination roll out centres, and I was thinking should something crazy happen again like another pandemic or Russia comes, I assume Christians would want to stick together and help eachother as a community but I suspect vaccines would cause a division amongst them?

JW's allow freedom of conscience in medical matters. We follow the Bible's counsel to obey authorities, but not when it violates our conscience. Some of my brotherhood accepted the vaxx, perhaps because they were mandated or lose their job....but those who didn't were not violating any law of God. To violate one's conscience is also breaking God's law.

We have learned a lot about the motives of those who mandate untested medications and the efficacy of wearing masks which we now know were useless. Those working in a hospital environment were tested....one group with masks and the other without....there was no difference in the infection rate. Those wearing masks for days, weeks or months, were actually putting their health at risk as their oxygen intake was diminished depending on the mask chosen, and their CO2 was increased, weakening their immune system.

All the devil's systems are greed driven and cannot be trusted.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Trust in God is not the correct solution although it is good to trust God. The scriptures say "perfect love hath no fear", also says "God is love". The important thing here is being baptized and confirmed with the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost has fruits he blesses us with as Christians, one of which is "love" and "peace". God also reassures us we are safe from harm and we can become un-afraid.

I perhaps have been taking some needed time from the forum but liked your honest approach. Thanks for sharing. I will provide some scriptures:

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

I will say a prayer that God sends his comforter, the Holy Ghost to be with you.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The enemy can bombard one’s mind, feeding our minds with lies.....that’s why Gods word says of the renewing of our minds.
That's why we need to put on the full armour of God.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Trust in God is not the correct solution although it is good to trust God. The scriptures say "perfect love hath no fear", also says "God is love". The important thing here is being baptized and confirmed with the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost has fruits he blesses us with as Christians, one of which is "love" and "peace". God also reassures us we are safe from harm and we can become un-afraid.

I perhaps have been taking some needed time from the forum but liked your honest approach. Thanks for sharing. I will provide some scriptures:

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

I will say a prayer that God sends his comforter, the Holy Ghost to be with you.
Thank you that's really good to know, I appreciate your response :)

Reactions: dev553344

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What energy and emotions does Satan feed off of?

Satan isn't a "energy vampire".

Satan is a "mind blinder" and a "tempter"... He blinds your mind by leading you away from good, away from God, and away from going to Heaven after you die.

"what do you mean by "blinds your mind"..

He leads you to what isn't true, and you believe it...

He uses strong influence to lead you to believe LIES.
This is called "being deceived". and that is to be "mind blinded".

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Living in a State of Fear​

which of the fifty states was that?

jessicaleks93

Jan 1, 2024
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That makes sense, I assume part of this is using fear and negative emotions on us, rather than feeding off those negative emotions energetically, uses them to manipulate us into sinning.

Satan isn't a "energy vampire".

Satan is a "mind blinder" and a "tempter"... He blinds your mind by leading you away from good, away from God, and away from going to Heaven after you die.

"what do you mean by "blinds your mind"..

He leads you to what isn't true, and you believe it...

He uses strong influence to lead you to believe LIES.
This is called "being deceived". and that is to be "mind blinded"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That makes sense, I assume part of this is using fear and negative emotions on us, rather than feeding off those negative emotions energetically, uses them to manipulate us into sinning.

Everything you think, believe, know, and want, exists in your mind.

You CHOOSE to USE your body to DO what your mind wants...

So, the Devil, has the ability to bring to your mind, = thoughts, that are fearful, lustful, hateful, greedy, unbelievable, harmful..confusing.

Notice this phrase..>"The battlefield of the mind"..

This is where you are,... and... its were the Devil and his spiritual entities will avail themselves, and its also were you'll find out about God and Christ and the Cross and why we all need to be forgiven.

The BIBLE refers to the EYEGate, and the EARGate, as that is where it all come into your mind, regarding what is "out there", and then there is the Spiritual Realm, where God's Holy Spirit and the Devil's Un-Holy Spirit are active, and that includes demonic spirits, and regarding the Spiritual, they are able to manifest themselves inside your mind, and you dont see them.

Often when a demonic spirit is trying to temp you, or make you fear.......He'll use what you think is your own voice in your head.

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Often when a demonic spirit is trying to temp you, or make you fear.......He'll use what you think is your own voice in your head.
He does that with people who want to imagine themselves as God’s personal messengers too. Their own voice, in their own head, becomes God’s voice.....but he speaks to so many with completely different messages....confusion anyone??? Who is the god of confusion?......the one who has the ability to create the worst kind of “blindness”. (2Cor 4:3-4)

Reactions: Cassandra

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He does that with people who want to imagine themselves as God’s personal messengers too. Their own voice, in their own head, becomes God’s voice.....but he speaks to so many with completely different messages....confusion anyone??? Who is the god of confusion?......the one who has the ability to create the worst kind of “blindness”. (2Cor 4:3-4)

Yes.
And i have Threads posted on the Forum that teach How to spot this type of Heretic.

Its very simple., as all Heretics will in some way or another deny the Cross or try to add something to it, as "how God saves you", which is just another way of denying it.

For example, a Calvinist, will teach that the Cross is not for all sinners, but just for those whom Calvin falsely classified.