Living, working and praying from Mars

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has never been sin on mars. Mars has never experienced poverty or war.

A human colony on mars would represent a chance for humanity to start over.

Prevent and avoid mistakes, crimes and sins that have become all too normalized on earth.

Martian settlers could be architects of their own Constitution and Bill of Rights.

They could create a society that loves God and respects nature.

The founding fathers fled europe to build a christian nation in north america. Colonization of mars could be similar.

It could appeal to those who are dissatisfied with the current direction of earth and want to do something different.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Prevent and avoid mistakes, crimes and sins that have become all too normalized on earth.

Martian settlers could be architects of their own Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The founding fathers fled europe to build a christian nation in north america. Colonization of mars could be similar.

It could appeal to those who are dissatisfied with the current direction of earth and want to do something different.
Geographical's have never worked. One just takes one's junk to another location, particularly when disfunction is the go to......space around earth is filled with junk.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Geographical's have never worked. One just takes one's junk to another location, particularly when disfunction is the go to......space around earth is filled with junk.

one just takes their junk with them…could see that. It was a good point about mars never experiencing war or sin or destruction…but once man gets there can see your point too of taking the junk with …
Makes me consider a stupid question…would there be corrosion on Mars and if not, things could surely pile up.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Permanent or just a scientific visit?
Why would you wish to leave Earth?
I think it is just the primal urge to “hunt” for the next thing. I have no desire to leave this planet. But I always wonder what is over the next hill if it is someplace I haven’t been before.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think it is just the primal urge to “hunt” for the next thing. I have no desire to leave this planet. But I always wonder what is over the next hill if it is someplace I haven’t been before.
Hi @Mantis It would be really good if ppl were interested to discover what God has revealed in His Word rather than about a whole bunch of other stuff.... :

Reactions: Mantis

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

It would result in sin being taken there; and the problems would begin all over again....

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
wanting to live in mars can be considered suicidal
when you were planning to go there and when you finally arrived it was awesome your smiles reachs ear to ear but then you start to realized why did I even want to live in this isolated place anyway
the devil then will try anything for you to miss your home your family your friends so much that you'll want nothing more but to go back home
then you'll be thinking about deaths more than ever
after falling into insanity for days
you might even kill yourself
RIP then you'll wake up
God will then say to you
you should've never been born in the first place because you killed yourself

:contemplate::contemplate::contemplate: