London's mayor says this winter Brits will freeze and starve, cant afford green energy.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
London mayor suggests Brits will starve and freeze this winter unless they take preparedness measures (newenergyreport.com)

$4000 for this coming winters energy bills for British households coming?

On average, Brits can expect to pay upwards of $4,292 for energy – this despite a cap set by energy industry regulator Ofgem back in October 2021 for less than half that amount. (Related: The U.K.’s food crisis and supply chain woes began at least a year ago.)

Many Europeans are also in severe trouble this winter for following Biden's demand to sanction Russian energy. Of course the European politicians liked that well enough the past few months. But they will make their people pay the price unless their policies and plans are overthrown. Maybe the affected populations will have a popular uprising and setup new governments, no more WEF and Biden mad men policies.

We live in strange times, evil times, perverse times. Look up democide. I think that is what may be occurring.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to give you a prospective of what else is happening. There is a campaign running throughout the country to cancel direct debits to the energy companies on the 1st Oct, it’s really taking up speed. Some other people are going to refuse to pay the bills, and some, like me and my son, are going to refuse to put the gas on for heating. On principle if they want to make so much profit, which they have, then on principle they ain’t getting all our money. ……………

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unless people experience the full result of being idiots, nothing will change.
All the European leaders are in fact idiots, just like Biden and Trudeau in North America. The West is committing suicide because of these fools. So they should all be rounded up (by the Special Forces in all countries) and sent to Siberia. Putin would be more than happy to see them freezing there, while he rakes in billions daily for his oil and gas.

"The Green New Deal", "The Great Reset", and "Build Back Better" are all part of the same SCAM. The globalist elites have decided that since coronavirus was a bust, it is now time to use the weapon of "Climate Emergency" to fool people into losing everything, including their lives.

As to the London mayor, he should be deported back to Pakistan.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to give you a prospective of what else is happening. There is a campaign running throughout the country to cancel direct debits to the energy companies on the 1st Oct, it’s really taking up speed. Some other people are going to refuse to pay the bills, and some, like me and my son, are going to refuse to put the gas on for heating. On principle if they want to make so much profit, which they have, then on principle they ain’t getting all our money. ……………

Our Government is giving everyone a discount of £400 off their energy bills this winter. Our energy company say they will set up a scheme so that we can "donate" our discount to someone else. If it gets off the ground, we'll probably do that. We have solar panels on our roof so we're cushioned to some extent from the price rises.

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our Government is giving everyone a discount of £400 off their energy bills this winter. Our energy company say they will set up a scheme so that we can "donate" our discount to someone else. If it gets off the ground, we'll probably do that. We have solar panels on our roof so we're cushioned to some extent from the price rises.
I wasn’t sure if it was everyone or those in vulnerable groups. I am on a key metre for my electric and pay for my gas as I go …….not sure how the donations work for those who don’t pay by direct debit.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wasn’t sure if it was everyone or those in vulnerable groups. I am on a key metre for my electric and pay for my gas as I go …….not sure how the donations work for those who don’t pay by direct debit.
The £400 is for everyone - there are extra discounts for the vulnerable groups.
If you have a smart meter, the discount will be credited to your meter. If you don't, you'll be sent some kind of voucher... your supplier should tell you by October, which is when the scheme starts.
£400 energy bills discount to support households this winter

Reactions: Rita

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you have a smart meter, the discount will be credited to your meter. If you don't, you'll be sent some kind of voucher... your supplier should tell you by October, which is when the scheme starts.
Poland is not ready for this DISASTER as EU declares EMERGENCY | Redacted with Clayton Morris - YouTube

also says 1 in 4 brits plan to not turn on their heat this winter as they can not afford the price.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Poland is not ready for this DISASTER as EU declares EMERGENCY | Redacted with Clayton Morris - YouTube

also says 1 in 4 brits plan to not turn on their heat this winter as they can not afford the price.

Not sure where that figure comes from but there will definitely be a large proportion of the population who will lower their themostats or leave the heating off until it gets really cold, and yes - there will be some who will try to manage without heating at all.
I volunteer for Citizens Advice and we're expecting to be very busy this winter with fuel issues. We're already issuing top-up vouchers to the desperate, and it's August!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
London mayor suggests Brits will starve and freeze this winter unless they take preparedness measures (newenergyreport.com)

On average, Brits can expect to pay upwards of $4,292 for energy – this despite a cap set by energy industry regulator Ofgem back in October 2021 for less than half that amount. (Related: The U.K.’s food crisis and supply chain woes began at least a year ago.)

Many Europeans are also in severe trouble this winter for following Biden's demand to sanction Russian energy. Of course the European politicians liked that well enough the past few months. But they will make their people pay the price unless their policies and plans are overthrown. Maybe the affected populations will have a popular uprising and setup new governments, no more WEF and Biden mad men policies.

We live in strange times, evil times, perverse times. Look up democide. I think that is what may be occurring.

Not familiar with London’s Mayors political standing...
** However Hard times, “Re-Set” proponents, goal of Tribulations, Hard Times, FEAR HOAX, upset economy, upsetting goods and services, oppressing work, absolutely Has and Will negatively affect the People at Large...
(As the wicked “Re-Set” planned, plotted, scheme, intended !)

One Mayor, speaking out...is but a BLIP. Every king, president, governor, mayor (or by whatever title they are called), world -wide, whose WINTERS are of usual COLD, FREEZING, Weather...
Could make the same announcement.

Put the CREDIT, where CREDIT is DUE...
Proponents of the “so called Great-ReSet scheme”.
* Great for the Proponents, luxury, comfort, needs, wants.
* Great Hardships, Famines, Turmoil, Deaths, for the people at large.

Nothing new, from ancient times, to this day...
* A VERY FEW, bunker hiding behind arms, dictating, oppressing, controlling, mastering, eliminating...MASSES of the People at Large.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not sure where that figure comes from but there will definitely be a large proportion of the population who will lower their themostats or leave the heating off until it gets really cold, and yes - there will be some who will try to manage without heating at all.
I volunteer for Citizens Advice and we're expecting to be very busy this winter with fuel issues. We're already issuing top-up vouchers to the desperate, and it's August!
That came from the linked video

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That came from the linked video

I'm sure it did - but where did they get it from?

(By the way, I never watch videos - except occasionally when they're less than 5 minutes long. This one is 14 minutes. I just don't have the time.)

Apparently someone did an opinion poll a month ago and came up with 1 in 4 - that's 1 in 4 of the people they asked, who may or may not be representative. Bear in mind that people don't always do what they say they will in opinion polls - they often say what they think the pollsters want to hear! But I think it definitely shows that a lot of people are worried. Local churches here are discussing a scheme to open up their heated church halls during the winter, so that people have somewhere warm to go.

Yes, we know that there's going to be a problem. But we're not helpless - both the government and churches are trying to do something about it.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sure it did - but where did they get it from?

(By the way, I never watch videos - except occasionally when they're less than 5 minutes long. This one is 14 minutes. I just don't have the time.)

Apparently someone did an opinion poll a month ago and came up with 1 in 4 - that's 1 in 4 of the people they asked, who may or may not be representative. Bear in mind that people don't always do what they say they will in opinion polls - they often say what they think the pollsters want to hear! But I think it definitely shows that a lot of people are worried. Local churches here are discussing a scheme to open up their heated church halls during the winter, so that people have somewhere warm to go.

Yes, we know that there's going to be a problem. But we're not helpless - both the government and churches are trying to do something about it.
It shows the tension and anxiety building in the people. It affects people in Europe just as badly. But it is your government policies that caused all these problems, how they deal with the issues is hurting the common people in all these countries, mostly for what I see as the pursuit of world government ideals, the globalist elitists plans for your people. Problem is they have taken power and they wont go peacefully. They are convinced they have the correct vision for their desired world future, but what about yours? If you actually read up on the things they say, you may not like their plans, you may come around to my way of thinking.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The world is awash in energy sources and the foolish have been blinded. but then agasin those who are the powers behind the powers want to get the population of the globe down to about 500,000,000. so what is genocide to them?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The good old smart meter, we have that here in Australia and dumb people get it fitted and what was a $100 bill becomes Voila $300.
Some people have had to padlock their meter box, so it is not done by the mongrels when your out. And you come home and find out you have a Nazi Meter fitted to your home.

One mate was saying how good the smart meter was, you know he said, you just have to do your washing at midnight and you will save money, he was over the moon with such, I don't think my wife wants to do the washing at midnight and I am not going to make her do such.

I informed him of our power bill and he said he did not believe me.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The good old smart meter, we have that here in Australia and dumb people get it fitted and what was a $100 bill becomes Voila $300.
Some people have had to padlock their meter box, so it is not done by the mongrels when your out. And you come home and find out you have a Nazi Meter fitted to your home.

One mate was saying how good the smart meter was, you know he said, you just have to do your washing at midnight and you will save money, he was over the moon with such, I don't think my wife wants to do the washing at midnight and I am not going to make her do such.

I informed him of our power bill and he said he did not believe me.

If the people were switched on and united they could all refuse to pay their bills. That would screw them
But unfortunately we are not united and many people aren't even switched on.

Its a good time to consider off grid solar