Looking for Jesus according to Matthew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
126) Looking for Jesus

Matthew 25:

- Jesus tells us to keep on the watch!

- And prepare for Yah.weh’ s kingdom!

- Do we belong to the foolish or wise virgins?

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
127) Looking for Jesus

Matthew 26:

- Are we like Judas or the woman who put perfumed oil on Jesus’ body?

- Do we really show we care about his message?

- All the disciples stumbled!

- They all left Jesus alone that night!

- Are we also sleeping?

- There won’t be another chance!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
128) Looking for Jesus

Matthew 27:

- Pilate washed his hands!

- The chief priests and the Pharisees persisted in the wrong direction!

- Are we also blind and deaf as society is?

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
129) Looking for Jesus

Matthew 28:17

When

καὶ (kai)

Conjunction

Strong's 2532: And, even, also, namely.

they saw

ἰδόντες (idontes)

Verb - Aorist Participle Active - Nominative Masculine Plural

Strong's 3708: Properly, to stare at, i.e. to discern clearly; by extension, to attend to; by Hebraism, to experience; passively, to appear.

Him,

αὐτὸν (auton)

Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Accusative Masculine 3rd Person Singular

Strong's 846: He, she, it, they, them, same. From the particle au; the reflexive pronoun self, used of the third person, and of the other persons.

they worshiped Him,

προσεκύνησαν (prosekynēsan)

Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 3rd Person Plural

Strong's 4352: From pros and a probable derivative of kuon; to fawn or crouch to, i.e. prostrate oneself in homage.

but

δὲ (de)

Conjunction

Strong's 1161: A primary particle; but, and, etc.

some

οἱ (hoi)

Article - Nominative Masculine Plural

Strong's 3588: The, the definite article. Including the feminine he, and the neuter to in all their inflections; the definite article; the.

doubted.

ἐδίστασαν (edistasan)

Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 3rd Person Plural

Strong's 1365: To waver, doubt, hesitate. From dis; properly, to duplicate, i.e. to waver.

- YES, SOME DOUBTED AS USUAL!

- WHAT ABOUT US?

Matthew 28:18

Then

Καὶ (Kai)

Conjunction

Jesus

Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous)

Noun - Nominative Masculine Singular

Strong's 2424: Of Hebrew origin; Jesus, the name of our Lord and two other Israelites.

came to

προσελθὼν (proselthōn)

Verb - Aorist Participle Active - Nominative Masculine Singular

Strong's 4334: From pros and erchomai; to approach, i.e. come near, visit, or worship, assent to.

them

αὐτοῖς (autois)

Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Dative Masculine 3rd Person Plural

Strong's 846: He, she, it, they, them, same. From the particle au; the reflexive pronoun self, used of the third person, and of the other persons.

[and] said,

ἐλάλησεν (elalēsen)

Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular

Strong's 2980: A prolonged form of an otherwise obsolete verb; to talk, i.e. Utter words.

“All

πᾶσα (pasa)

Adjective - Nominative Feminine Singular

Strong's 3956: All, the whole, every kind of. Including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole.

authority

ἐξουσία (exousia)

Noun - Nominative Feminine Singular

Strong's 1849: From exesti; privilege, i.e. force, capacity, competency, freedom, or mastery, delegated influence.

in

ἐν (en)

Preposition

Strong's 1722: In, on, among. A primary preposition denoting position, and instrumentality, i.e. A relation of rest; 'in, ' at, on, by, etc.

heaven

οὐρανῷ (ouranō)

Noun - Dative Masculine Singular

Strong's 3772: Perhaps from the same as oros; the sky; by extension, heaven; by implication, happiness, power, eternity; specially, the Gospel.

and

καὶ (kai)

Conjunction

on

ἐπὶ (epi)

Preposition

Strong's 1909: On, to, against, on the basis of, at.

earth

γῆς (gēs)

Noun - Genitive Feminine Singular

Strong's 1093: Contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe.

has been given

Ἐδόθη (Edothē)

Verb - Aorist Indicative Passive - 3rd Person Singular

Strong's 1325: To offer, give; I put, place. A prolonged form of a primary verb; to give.

to Me.

μοι (moi)

Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Dative 1st Person Singular

Strong's 1473: I, the first-person pronoun. A primary pronoun of the first person I.

- YES, YAH.WEH GAVE JESUS ALL AUTHORITY!

- AND HE WILL LEAD YAH.WEH’ S KINGDOM!

- WILL WE HAVE A SHARE OF IT?

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
ALAHA - MESHIKHA - PHILIPPIANS

TheAramaicScriptures.com

Chapter 1:1

1 Paulus {Paul} and Timatheus {Timothy}, Abde d'Eshu Meshikha {Slaves of Yeshua, The Anointed One}: Unto all The Qadishe {The Holy Ones} who are in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, which are in Philipus {Philippi}, with The Qashishe {The Elders} and The Mashamshane {The Ministers i.e. The Deacons}.

ESHU MESHIKHA 2

Alaha(n) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun =

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 2

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

2 Taybutha {Grace} be with you, and Shlama {Peace}, from Alaha Abun {God, Our Father}, and from Maran Eshu Meshikha {Our Lord Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

ALAHA ABUN 1

MARAN ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 1

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 3

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

3 I give thanks unto Alaha {God} concerning you, constantly remembering you

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (1) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 2

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 3

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

6 because, I am of assurance concerning this: That He who began good works in you, He will complete them until The Day of Maran Eshu Meshikha {Our Lord Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

MARAN ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (1) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 2

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 4

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

8 For, Alaha {God} is a witness for me, as for how I Love you in the kindly affections of Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

ALAHA 1

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (2) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 3

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 5

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

10 so that you set apart what is useful, and be pure; of no offense in The Day of Meshikha {The Anointed One},

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (2) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 3

Meshikha (1) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 6

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

11 and be filled with The Fruits of Righteousness which are in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, for The Glory and for The Honor of Alaha {God}.

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (3) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 4

Meshikha (1) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 7

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

13 thus also, my chains are revealed in Meshikha {The Anointed One}, in the entire Praetorium, and unto everyone else.

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (3) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 4

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 8

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

14 And a multitude of The Akhe {The Brothers} who are in Maran {Our Lord} are confident concerning my chains, and exceedingly bold, who are not afraid to speak The Miltha d'Alaha {The Word of God}.

MARAN 1

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 5

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 9

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

15 And some men have Proclaimed it from jealousy and contention, yet, some men in good will, and in love towards Meshikha {The Anointed One},

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 5

Meshikha (3) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 10

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

17 Yet, those who are in contention, proclaiming for Meshikha {The Anointed One}, are not being of sincerity, but, hoping that they might add afflictions unto my chains.

MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha (4) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 11

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

18 And in this I rejoice, and I am glad, that by all means, if in pretense, and if in Truth, Meshikha {The Anointed One} will be proclaimed.

MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha (5) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 12

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

19 For, I know that these happenings are for Life unto me, through your prayer, and through The Gift of The Rukha d'Eshu Meshikha {The Spirit of Yeshua, The Anointed One},

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha (5) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 13

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

20 as I am of Hope, and I expect that in nothing I will be ashamed, but rather, in The Manifest Presence, that as in all times, even so now, Meshikha {The Anointed One} is magnified in my body; if in life and if in death.

MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha (6) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 14

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

21 For, my own Life is Meshikha {The Anointed One}, and if I die, it is advantageous for me.

MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha (7) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 15

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

23 for, these two press close against me. I desire to depart, to be with Meshikha {The Anointed One}, and this would be a good advantage for me.

MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha (8) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 16