Looking for Jesus according to Matthew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
ALAHA - MESHIKHA - PHILIPPIANS

TheAramaicScriptures.com

26 so that when I come unto you again, there might abound in you glorying, which is in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}; in Him alone!

ESHU MESHIKHA 1
Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 5

Meshikha (8) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (6) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 17

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

27 As is congruous to The Sabartheh d'Meshikha {The Hopeful Message of The Anointed One}, so should your conduct be, that if I come, I will see you, and if I depart, I will hear about you; that you stand in one spirit, and in one soul, and that you excel together in The Faith of The Evangeliun {The Good Message}.

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (4) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 5

Meshikha (9) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (6) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 18

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

29 And this is given unto you from Alaha {God}; that you not only Trust, Believing in Meshikha {The Anointed One}, but also, concerning your person, you will suffer,

ALAHA 1

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (5) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 6

Meshikha (10) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (6) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 19

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

- Like with Ephesians and 1 Corinthians, in Philippians Meshikha is everywhere!

- In Galatians, Alaha (7) and Meshikha (8) are equally present!

- in 2 Corinthians, Alaha is ahead!

- But in any case, we must not forget that Meshikha means the anointed one or the chosen one!

- And like King Saul and King David, he was chosen by God!