Looking for Samuel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
ALAHA - MESHIKHA - 2 CORINTHIANS

TheAramaicScriptures.com

12 For, our boasting to such a degree, is this: The testimony of our conscience, that we have conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity, and in purity, and in The Taybutha d'Alaha {The Grace of God}, and not in the wisdom of the flesh, and especially unto your own.

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (6) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 8

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 5

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

14 how that you also partially know, that we are your glory, as also you are our own, in The Day of Maran Eshu Meshikha {Our Lord Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

MARAN ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (6) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 8

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (3) = 6

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

18 Faithful is Alaha {God}, that our word was not yes and no unto you.

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (7) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 9

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (1) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (3) = 6

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

19 For, The Son of Alaha {God}, Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, He who by our hand was Proclaimed unto you; by me, and by Silvanus, and by Timatheus {Timothy}, wasn't yes and no, but rather, in Him, was Yes.

ALAHA 1

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (8) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 10

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (3) = 7

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

20 For, all The Mulkanuhi d'Alaha {The Promises of God}, are Yes in Him; in Meshikha {The Anointed One}. On this account, by His Hand, we give an Amiyn {Amen}, unto The Theshbukhthe d'Alaha {The Glory of God}.

ALAHA 2

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (10) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 12

Meshikha (3) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (3) = 8

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

21 Yet, it is Alaha {God} who establishes us with you in Meshikha {The Anointed One}, He who Himself has anointed us,

ALAHA 1

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (11) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 13

Meshikha (4) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (3) = 9

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

23 But, unto Alaha {God} I testify concerning my soul, that because I care about you, I didn't come to Qurinthus {Corinth}.

ALAHA 1

Alaha(n) (12) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 14

Meshikha (4) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (3) = 9

- What is true about 1 Corinthians is true about 2 Corinthians!

- Here we don’t see a big difference between Alaha (14) and Meshika (9)!

- We get Meshikha all the time: Meshikha (4), Eshu Meshikha (2) and Maran Eshu Meshikha (3)!

- We must not forget that it means the anointed one or the chosen one!

- And like King Saul and King David, he was chosen by God!

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
- It is so evident why humanity is a catastrophe!
Naturally this is true but spiritually it has faults. I believe the basis of the spiritual man is independence on our mentality and actions but keeping Gods instructions in mind. We can make the right choices. People naturally make good choices but with bad intentions. Bad people act on bad instincts. Someone who steals believes they are doing it to provide for themselves or their family, but they are taking what doesnt belong to them. God is displeased but forgives. The real catastrophe is not learning from our mistakes and working to have the mind of Jesus. That saves and it works in every way.

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Naturally this is true but spiritually it has faults. I believe the basis of the spiritual man is independence on our mentality and actions but keeping Gods instructions in mind. We can make the right choices. People naturally make good choices but with bad intentions. Bad people act on bad instincts. Someone who steals believes they are doing it to provide for themselves or their family, but they are taking what doesnt belong to them. God is displeased but forgives. The real catastrophe is not learning from our mistakes and working to have the mind of Jesus. That saves and it works in every way.
- Yes, not learning from our mistakes!

- And mankind is repeating the same mistakes, never learning!