Looks Like I Picked A Bad Week To...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I picked a bad week to feel hit by a ton of bricks. I have two days before I am off for two weeks and feeling pretty awful. Praying for strength to make it through, so the kids can go to their preschool parties and things. I'm supposed to do a Nativity craft with the kids today and looking forward to it.

Maybe consider cutting back a little bit where you can? My wife was commenting just this evening that she felt like se was about to come down with something because she felt so warn down, but then she took a nap in the late afternoon and felt much better when she woke up.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe consider cutting back a little bit where you can? My wife was commenting just this evening that she felt like se was about to come down with something because she felt so warn down, but then she took a nap in the late afternoon and felt much better when she woke up.

Got home about 6:30 last night and I was out. But now I'm up at 1:30 and I feel a bit feverish. Can't find the thermometer, but prayers for just two days. All I need. Then I can rest.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got home about 6:30 last night and I was out. But now I'm up at 1:30 and I feel a bit feverish. Can't find the thermometer, but prayers for just two days. All I need. Then I can rest.

Tough to beat the common cold; sometimes you just gotta let it play out once it sets in... and if you have fever you might wanna consider not making everybody else sick for Christmas too, LoL. :eek:

Hate to break any bad news here, but if you pray about it and still keep feeling under the weather, maybe the Lord could send in somebody as a stand in to do the Nativity project for you, and you could stay home and sleep? But I'll try and get some prayers in for you tonight. All things are possible with God.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tough to beat the common cold; sometimes you just gotta let it play out once it sets in... and if you have fever you might wanna consider not making everybody else sick for Christmas too, LoL. :eek:

Hate to break any bad news here, but if you pray about it and still keep feeling under the weather, maybe the Lord could send in somebody as a stand in to do the Nativity project for you, and you could stay home and sleep? But I'll try and get some prayers in for you tonight. All things are possible with God.

If I knew for sure I had fever I would stay home. I'll try to find the thermometer in the morning. I know I feel pretty awful. We just tend to be short staffed and I supposed to close Wednesday. I wouldn't want to be selfish. Mainly tired though.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I knew for sure I had fever I would stay home. I'll try to find the thermometer in the morning. I know I feel pretty awful. We just tend to be short staffed and I supposed to close Wednesday. I wouldn't want to be selfish. Mainly tired though.

If you need some cheering up, I received some things last night that I truly think you'll be interested in; some news you will very likely be happy to hear : )

When you do finally have some time to yourself, send me a conversation. Not something I wish to discuss in public.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like I picked a bad week to go for walks in the morning. We got like 6 inches of snow and it's 14F cold outside.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like I picked a bad week to expect good customer service.

The present I ordered in October finally came today and the company said no returns. At least I can still give it away.

I tried to rent a spot for Valentines Day and had a bad experience. The couple wanted me to rent more nights because I was local but acted really shady about the whole thing. I clearly wasn't welcome but they wanted as much money as they could get anyway.

Reactions: dev553344