Lord, rise now and judge the earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
I have written four books on what the prophets say. All available free on my website.
In other words, he re-writes what the prophets say, and two -

His books are worth exactly what you pay for them: nothing.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Marcus O'Reillius said:
In other words, he re-writes what the prophets say, and two -

His books are worth exactly what you pay for them: nothing.
Well, at least it's free.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I see you three are having fun discounting and denigrating me and the Bible prophesies I present.
Enjoy yourselves for the times they are a'changing.

As you are all Christian believers, albeit sadly deceived ones, we will meet in the holy Land. Going to be interesting!

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sadly, I haven't been able to produce any great signs and wonders. I am just a humble messenger, who feels a little frustrated with people who reject the message.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
keras said:
I see you three are having fun discounting and denigrating me and the Bible prophesies I present.
Enjoy yourselves for the times they are a'changing.

As you are all Christian believers, albeit sadly deceived ones, we will meet in the holy Land. Going to be interesting!
and this typifies why you get flack.....you are VERY condescending.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
keras said:
Sadly, I haven't been able to produce any great signs and wonders. I am just a humble messenger, who feels a little frustrated with people who reject the message.
God calls nobody to preach a message about the end times. We are called to preach JESUS and Him crucified. Discussing it is another matter, but you don't KNOW how to do that.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
Deut 18:20 ‘But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’

You are no messenger. You better watch what you say and be very, very careful with your words when you attempt to teach about Scripture there rabbi keras.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I confidently speak the truth of the Prophetic Word. Because what I write from the Bible doesn't fit with your beliefs, then who is wrong; you or the Bible?

Despite the reproofs I get, which I discount as coming from those who have failed to understand God's plan for His people, I WILL continue to fulfil my task of presenting what the prophets gave us to help those who are open to the truth.

StanJ, Don't say to me what I should do. I have done many years on the mission field and am now in retirement, doing my next God appointed task of telling all who care to listen what the Lord plans for His people in these end times. I am 'blowing the trumpet' as Ezekiel 33:3-6 says and if people like you don't heed the warning I give, then too bad for you, but I am in the clear.

[SIZE=medium]The Lords Day of Vengeance and The Great Day of the Sovereign Lord.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]2 Thessalonians 1:7-10 ... [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]angels in blazing fire. Then he will mete out punishment to those who refuse to acknowledge God and who will not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will suffer the penalty of eternal destruction, cut off from the presence of God.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]When, on that great Day He comes to reveal His glory amongst His own and[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]His [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]majesty to all believers.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium][Do not confuse this passage with the Return of Jesus in His glory. He does NOT come in fire then, or punish all who do not obey His commandments, This time, He reveals Himself only to those who believe in Him and keep His Laws. Isaiah 24:23, Zechariah 9:14-16] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1/[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]The Day of Vengeance and the wrath of God;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 63:4 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I resolved on a [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Day of Vengeance[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], the time for redeeming My own had come[/SIZE][SIZE=medium].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 66:15 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]See, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the Lord is coming in fire[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], His sword will test mankind.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Micah 5:15 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]In anger and fury, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I shall wreak vengeance[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] on the nations who disobey Me.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Habakkuk 3:12 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Furiously You trample down the nations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Malachi 4:1 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]The Day comes; burning like a furnace[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], all evildoers will be stubble.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Hebrews 10:27...[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]a terrifying judgement of fire that will consume God’s enemies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 30:26 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]On the day that the Lord saves His people[/SIZE][SIZE=medium],[righteous Israel] [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]t[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]he sun will[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]shine with seven times its usual strength[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] and the moon will be as bright as the sun.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Revelation 14:17-20 ..[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the angel with [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]authority over fire[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]....the winepress of God’s wrath…[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]So, we see that the first event is a fire judgement/punishment with the sun super hot [a CME solar flare][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]2/ [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]The Great Day of the Sovereign Lord; the Return of the Lord Jesus;[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Rev 16:14b[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Matthew 24:29-31 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]As soon as this time of distress has passed[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] [the Tribulation] [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the sun[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]will be darkened and the moon will not give light, the stars will fall and all the heavenly bodies will be shaken. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Then ALL the peoples[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]With a trumpet blast He will send His angels to gather His chosen from the farthest corners of the world[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. [These will be all the people who have kept faithful to the Lord during the Tribulation as His people, righteous Israel, will regather in the Land soon after the Day of vengeance][/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Revelation 19:11-21....the Return and the destruction of Satan’s armies, by the sword of His Word, just the lake of fire at this time. Zechariah 14:3-5...as in ancient days...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]There will be four judgements, the first to happen soon, the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a worldwide judgement of fire against the nations, that will particularly affect the Middle East. Ezekiel 30:1-5 This will enable His people, righteous Israel to resettle the Land. Ezekiel 20:34, Isaiah 11:11-12.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Then, later comes the Gog/Magog destruction. Ezekiel 38:8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]At the Return of Jesus, He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ. Revelation 19:17-21 [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Then, at the end of the Millennium comes the Great White Throne judgement of all people alive and dead. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Note, that in Rev 19:13 Jesus Returns in a garment dyed in blood. In Isaiah 63:3 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]He[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]tramples the nations....and their blood spattered all his clothing[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. From this and the sequence in 2 Thessalonians, we can say that the Day of the Lord’s wrath- the sixth seal, [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Revelation 6:12-17 will be the next prophesied event of the end times.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Reference REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged[/SIZE]

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Guess you are used to sheep and not actual thinking adults. Not my problem keras. If you want a following, go into the streets or teach in an accredited school, although I doubt many would accept your teachings.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
I confidently speak the truth of the Prophetic Word.
This is what rabbi keras wrote:

More Bible truth:
Isaiah chapter 30 in a chronological order:
Disaster will come to My people, those rebellious children of Israel. They scheme and make plans, but without My consent or approval, they just continue to pile sin upon sin. Instead of relying on their Maker for strength, they look for protection from foreign nations, where they will find neither help nor profit; only humiliation and contempt.

Now: write down this testimony, so it can be read in future days. My people are a race of rebels, disloyal children who refuse to heed the Lord’s instructions. They say to their wise councillors: Do not give us the truth of how we should live, we just want smooth words and illusory visions. We will go our own way and forget the Holy One of Israel.
Therefore the Lord says: You have rejected this warning and put your trust in unrighteous practices, so your iniquity will make you come crashing down, you will be smashed like a clay jar into small fragments. The Lord says: In calm detachment lies your safety, your strength in quiet trust. But you would have none of it. No, you said, we will rely on our own strength to save us, therefore you will be put to flight – you will face disaster and be left alone like a signal post on a hill.

The Lord will make His voice heard in majesty, His arm will descend in His fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid hurricane winds and cloudbursts of rain. On every hill, water will flow, on the terrible Day of massacre, when all military strength will be destroyed. On that Day, the moon will shine as brightly as the sun and the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength. The Lord Himself will bring on this judgement, with His anger blazing and His doom heavy. A devouring fire will devastate the nations, His enemies will be as ashes in the fire pit.

On that Day, the Lord will heal His people and will recompense them for the punishment of exile that He had inflicted on them. For them, there will be songs of joy and gladness of heart as at a pilgrim feast, as they march on their way back to the holy Land. If you stray from the path, you will hear a Voice from behind you saying: This is the way, follow it. People of Israel, mourn no more, for the Lord will show you favour when He hears your cry for help. He may have given you adversity and affliction, but He who teaches you will no longer keep out of sight and with your own eyes, you will see Him. Your God will give you a clean heart and you will despise those things you once revered, your idols will be treated as filth.
The Lord will give rain in due season, the Land will produce heavy crops and your livestock will prosper as you live in your heritage once more, in peace and security.
Ref: REB abridged and paraphrased.
rabbi keras
Now NONE of that matches what Isaiah wrote.

CHAPTER 30
Judah Warned against Egyptian Alliance
1 "Woe to the rebellious children," declares the Lord,
"Who execute a plan, but not Mine,
And make an alliance, but not of My Spirit,
In order to add sin to sin;
2 Who proceed down to Egypt
Without consulting Me,
To take refuge in the safety of Pharaoh
And to seek shelter in the shadow of Egypt!
3 "Therefore the safety of Pharaoh will be your shame
And the shelter in the shadow of Egypt, your humiliation.
4 "For their princes are at Zoan
And their ambassadors arrive at Hanes.
5 "Everyone will be ashamed because of a people who cannot profit them,
Who are not for help or profit, but for shame and also for reproach."
6 The oracle concerning the beasts of the Negev.
Through a land of distress and anguish,
From where come lioness and lion, viper and flying serpent,
They carry their riches on the backs of young donkeys
And their treasures on camels' humps,
To a people who cannot profit them;
7 Even Egypt, whose help is vain and empty.
Therefore, I have called her
" Rahab who has been exterminated."
8 Now go, write it on a tablet before them
And inscribe it on a scroll,
That it may serve in the time to come
As a witness forever.
9 For this is a rebellious people, false sons,
Sons who refuse to listen
To the instruction of the Lord;
10 Who say to the seers, "You must not see visions";
And to the prophets, "You must not prophesy to us what is right,
Speak to us pleasant words,
Prophesy illusions.
11 "Get out of the way, turn aside from the path,
Let us hear no more about the Holy One of Israel."
12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel,
" Since you have rejected this word
And have put your trust in oppression and guile, and have relied on them,
13 Therefore this iniquity will be to you
Like a breach about to fall,
A bulge in a high wall,
Whose collapse comes suddenly in an instant,
14 Whose collapse is like the smashing of a potter's jar,
So ruthlessly shattered
That a sherd will not be found among its pieces
To take fire from a hearth
Or to scoop water from a cistern."
15 For thus the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, has said,
"In repentance and rest you will be saved,
In quietness and trust is your strength."
But you were not willing,
16 And you said, "No, for we will flee on horses,"
Therefore you shall flee!
"And we will ride on swift horses,"
Therefore those who pursue you shall be swift.
17 One thousand will flee at the threat of one man;
You will flee at the threat of five,
Until you are left as a flag on a mountain top
And as a signal on a hill.
God Is Gracious and Just
18 Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you,
And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
How blessed are all those who long for Him.
19 O people in Zion, inhabitant in Jerusalem, you will weep no longer. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you. 20 Although the Lord has given you bread of privation and water of oppression, He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. 21 Your ears will hear a word behind you, " This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left. 22 And you will defile your graven images overlaid with silver, and your molten images plated with gold. You will scatter them as an impure thing, and say to them, " Be gone!"
23 Then He will give you rain for the seed which you will sow in the ground, and bread from the yield of the ground, and it will be rich and plenteous; on that day your livestock will graze in a roomy pasture. 24 Also the oxen and the donkeys which work the ground will eat salted fodder, which has been winnowed with shovel and fork. 25 On every lofty mountain and on every high hill there will be streams running with water on the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. 26 The light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven days, on the day the Lord binds up the fracture of His people and heals the bruise He has inflicted.
27 Behold, the name of the Lord comes from a remote place;
Burning is His anger and dense is His smoke;
His lips are filled with indignation
And His tongue is like a consuming fire;
28 His breath is like an overflowing torrent,
Which reaches to the neck,
To shake the nations back and forth in a sieve,
And to put in the jaws of the peoples the bridle which leads to ruin.
29 You will have songs as in the night when you keep the festival,
And gladness of heart as when one marches to the sound of the flute,
To go to the mountain of the Lord, to the Rock of Israel.
30 And the Lord will cause His voice of authority to be heard,
And the descending of His arm to be seen in fierce anger,
And in the flame of a consuming fire
In cloudburst, downpour and hailstones.
31 For at the voice of the Lord Assyria will be terrified,
When He strikes with the rod.
32 And every blow of the rod of punishment,
Which the Lord will lay on him,
Will be with the music of tambourines and lyres;
And in battles, brandishing weapons, He will fight them.
33 For Topheth has long been ready,
Indeed, it has been prepared for the king.
He has made it deep and large,
A pyre of fire with plenty of wood;
The breath of the Lord, like a torrent of brimstone, sets it afire.
You are quite delusional to say you speak the truth, or a liar.