Losing My Faith..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
"I've been talking to an atheist friend of mine lately, and he's asked me a few questions I couldn't really answer."I am thinking, anytime you talk to an atheist about God or anything pertaining to God. THEY ARE GOING TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO. JUST ABOUT EVERY TIME.

And you have not lost your faith unless God took it from you. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. There is even a chance God is moving you up to a higher level of faith, I do not know, but I do know If the Spirit of God be with you, you will make it. So as they say from where I come from: TIME WILL TELL.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with doubt - it helps you. Remember, God's will or even His existence does not rely on your faith! There is nothing wrong with admitting that you just don't know - I have realized, I do not know a lot of things, but I do know how to practice the love Christ has placed in my heart and that is just good enough for now.

Doctrine or your ideas about doctrine will not save you. The point of the Bible is love - practice love and your heart will be sanctified.

Basing your relationship with Jesus on how you think (is all of it true? do I believe everything people tell me I should believe) / feel (Do I sort of believe it? really believe it? passionately believe it?) about doctrine is sort of like referring to your wedding vows every morning to make sure you are really loving your wife - nice gesture - not very helpful.

Sometimes we reduce our relationship with Jesus down to the point of painting by numbers rather than letting Him paint a masterpiece through us

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
Hope this helps you my brother in Christ, your very special more than you no and you’re very rare, there not many people like you today that can say I am a virgin, and you’re keeping your self for that special someone, can you see how much are Lord Jesus is with you. He loves you, it’s not wrong to feel afraid of thinking I could go to hell we are all afraid of that.

There is a reason why you feel confused; god gave us a armour to wear When we are prepared to battle with the enemy put it on god gave it us because we need it

Helmet of salvation

Breastplate of righteousness

Belt of truth

Shield of faith

Sword of the spirit

Shoes of peace

http://www.aboundingjoy.com/sw-helmet.htm

I don’t mean to scare you, if you go into youtube type in died and went to hell and listen to all the stories where people died and Jesus gave them another chance, then type in sounds of hell, the holy bible is the word of god ALL TRUE, when I pray to our lady Jesus mother, I will lay you at the bottom of her feet, and I will say mother as you pray for the world each and ever day pray for this guy, not giving him what I think he needs but giving him ever think what you no he needs in this life, by tomorrow I would have forgotten about you she never will tho, the only thing I ask of you, this doesn’t come from me it comes from above, always ask for the holy spirit to come into you doing his will what he wants you to do on earth for him, and not you doing your own will. He will guide you don’t forget to put that armour on.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
The bible says to seperate yourselves from the un righteous for this very reason! the devil wants to bring you down with him. keep your faith strong.