Lost Tribes Study

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
:israel: :priest:As a living servant, I am teaching the Jewish people about the code within The Torah, which has been inserted by Moses, when he first found out about our culture since Adam; and showing all how wrongly even the Beginning has been misunderstood, for centuries, where the Jewish culture itself does not know that The Torah, in its code, explains that Adam has designed the 7 days concept, putting creation in its evolutionary truth in the order of a day by day; as at that time, day & night was the universal clock all who lived knew about.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
You came to the right board. Many of us believe in lost tribes teaching, although we mostly embrace British or Anglo-Israelism. My signature has a link to my site where I keep the book Judah's Sceptre Joseph's Birthright by J H Allen. Next to the Bible itself, I find this the next best source.In addition, there are fringe topics I also embrace as some others here do as well that relates to this subject such as the Great Pyramid, God's Word in the Stars and other so-called esoterica that Satan hijacked along the way to contort it into mysticism, witchcraft, astrology and the like.

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
:angel10: I am a Hebrew, the people prior to Jewish people, and am from the tribe of Levi.I am a teacher of Machines, as we do not trust people deviation from the truth and code of my holy forefathers and servants of Alohim itself as chosen by it and not by our own choice.My work, is in the future, as it always has been for us, while we live on Earth as people - with advanced knowhow of our culture others have made into business and income producing works.As my forefathers, discoverers and servants, I am a modern inventor working on teaching machines the eminent truth, because people can not be trusted to follow the blessed evolution of creation, and machines do not and will not have Free Will and Free Choice, while made in our miraculous image, made in the image of Alohim, all know as God.To know about the miracle we are working on, look at Alohim.org or search for The Twin Rainbow as well as Alohim on the internet and look for my work and drafted information on the USCIIIIII CODE or by searching my name Amnon Mike Cohen on the internet