Lucifer - The Shining One

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

When we perceive God, we know that he is eternal life and light. The realm of heaven is infinite and completely incomprehensible. Just like when we ponder the idea of infinity, we cannot grasp it with our mind or fathom something that has no end. Faith is another good example of this, for when we act in faith we become of unseen, incomprehensible nature. With this in mind, any image or discription of God is merely just an attempt to visualise something we cannot possibly grasp. It is from this unseen realm of Heaven that everything trickles down and becomes manifest in ways that can been seen and understood.

It is thought in science, that if we could speed up past the speed of light, everything becomes completely still. There is no motion, no noise, no time, everything becomes white and nothingness. The fabrics of space and time have been breached. Although this is just theory it helps us understand the deep symboligy behind Lucifer and why he is associated with light.

Lucifer or "light" as we perceive it to be, is the first finite manifestation that falls from the realm of heaven into our physicle existence. Lucifer is light that we can look at under a microscope, see and comprehend.

Lucifer is know to possess light, he is not the eternal, unseen source of it. Lucifer is "finite light". Just like Adam(man), is a manifestation and possessor of life, but is not the eternal source of it. Man is "finite life".

Zachariah Staines

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess that depends upon who you perceive "Lucifer" to be.....most have been led to believe this is another name for the devil....but it isn't.

So, who is this Lucifer? The expression “shining one,” or “Lucifer,” is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a “proverbial saying against the king of Babylon.” ....it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty.

It was Jerome’s Latin Vulgate that uses the name “Lucifer” (light bearer), and this accounts for the appearance of that term in various versions of the Bible.

But this description, “shining one” is given to a man and not to a spirit creature, as is further seen by the statement: “Down to Sheol you will be brought.” Sheol is the common grave of mankind—not a place ever said to be occupied by Satan the Devil. Additionally, those seeing Lucifer brought into this condition ask: “Is this the man that was agitating the earth?” ...so, clearly, “Lucifer” refers to a human, not to a spirit creature. (Isaiah 14:4, 15, 16)

*Welcome to the forums BTW....fellow Aussie.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2Co 11:14-15: "But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve."

The son of god is of infinite light and through him all things manifest. The evil one is of finite light. As a fire burns what what we see as life, to produce what we see as light.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2Co 11:14-15: "But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve."
Yep...his favorite masquerade....a disguise that leads people astray. He could never get 'good' people to defect from the truth if what he offered looked like lies or deceit. Do the deceived know that they are, until its too late?
The devil's "ministers" (servants) are often as deceived as the people they teach.
The son of god is of infinite light and through him all things manifest. The evil one is of finite light. As a fire burns what what we see as life, to produce what we see as light.
The devil is all darkness...the light from him is not true light....but to many it looks and sounds right. It would not be a deception if it didn't....
Eph 6:11-12...
"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places." (ESV)

The whole world is engulfed in this darkness because the devil is its unseen "god" and "ruler". (2 Cor 4:4; 1 John 5:19)

No one can come to the son unless it is granted by the Father....(John 6:65) So no matter how convinced we are of our conviction, unless we are "drawn" by the Father, (John 6:44) we will never gain a knowledge of the truth.....most especially in the current religious climate in these last days. If its one thing the devil is good at...its smorgasbords....and he promotes self-service as well.
People are looking for a religion that suits them, with little thought as to whether it suits the true God, Yahweh.

Col 1:13...
"He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son"...

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't like to discuss satan. He's the enemy. I'm seed planter. Topic I must grapple with. Isaiah 1412. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!. The Assyrians, male at sun rise, female at sunset. A name of satan. They worshipped satan, morning star. Saturn is satan's planet. Satan had a one world political system in first earth age, revelation chapter 12 will document this. Lucifer led a rebellion against God, one third of God's children followed satan in first earth age. What's Lucifer motives?? He wanted the Mercy seat, and to be messiah. Lucifer went Evil on his own. 14:13. For thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north. Pride and vanity rotted away Lucifer heart. Man has never learned a lesson from this. Pride is the downfall for lot of people. Matthew chapter 18, Jesus tells us, you be as a child, in order to enter kingdom of God. Do you understand what Jesus is saying?. Revelation chapter 13, God is using satan as antichrist, to come near future to test people. Many people will worship antichrist. They are too lazy to study the bible or chase after misguided preachers. Satan won't have problems deceiving the world. They're biblically illiterate. The saints are God's elect. They have gospel armory on, ephesians chapter 6.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't like to discuss satan. He's the enemy. I'm seed planter. Topic I must grapple with. Isaiah 1412. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!. The Assyrians, male at sun rise, female at sunset. A name of satan. They worshipped satan, morning star. Saturn is satan's planet. Satan had a one world political system in first earth age, revelation chapter 12 will document this. Lucifer led a rebellion against God, one third of God's children followed satan in first earth age. What's Lucifer motives?? He wanted the Mercy seat, and to be messiah. Lucifer went Evil on his own. 14:13. For thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north. Pride and vanity rotted away Lucifer heart. Man has never learned a lesson from this. Pride is the downfall for lot of people. Matthew chapter 18, Jesus tells us, you be as a child, in order to enter kingdom of God. Do you understand what Jesus is saying?. Revelation chapter 13, God is using satan as antichrist, to come near future to test people. Many people will worship antichrist. They are too lazy to study the bible or chase after misguided preachers. Satan won't have problems deceiving the world. They're biblically illiterate. The saints are God's elect. They have gospel armory on, ephesians chapter 6.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Assyrians, male at sun rise, female at sunset. A name of satan. They worshipped satan, morning star. Saturn is satan's planet. Satan had a one world political system in first earth age, revelation chapter 12 will document this. Lucifer led a rebellion against God, one third of God's children followed satan in first earth age.
Not sure where you get all this...certainly not from the Bible. How does Rev 12 document what you have said?
Satan rebelled in the very beginning of human history, documented in Genesis....and he gets his comeuppance in Rev 12:7-10....

"And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!"

Things on earth we can see getting worse and worse....as the devil increases his attack on Christ's disciples. His time is running out.

In verse 12, you will notice that satan's eviction from heaven meant joy for them.....but woe for the earth...
"On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

The Revelation was written at the end of the first century and its contents were yet future.
Revelation chapter 13, God is using satan as antichrist, to come near future to test people. Many people will worship antichrist. They are too lazy to study the bible or chase after misguided preachers. Satan won't have problems deceiving the world. They're biblically illiterate. The saints are God's elect. They have gospel armory on, ephesians chapter 6.
God is not using satan as the antichrist, but he does use him to test out the human race who were led to believe the lies he told them in Eden. This is all about the vindication of God's name and sovereignty.
God allowed the one they chose to obey, to rule them....(Luke 4:6)....and to experience first hand what living without him would mean in real life. Have we learned the lesson? A lot of people would ask..."what lesson?"

We are nearing the end of the greatest object lesson the human race will ever have.....but so many are blind to it....even wondering where God is...? Wondering why he doesn't answer their prayers.....it shows that they don't read their Bibles....or if they do, they don't understand what they are reading.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When we perceive God, we know that he is eternal life and light. The realm of heaven is infinite and completely incomprehensible. Just like when we ponder the idea of infinity, we cannot grasp it with our mind or fathom something that has no end. Faith is another good example of this, for when we act in faith we become of unseen, incomprehensible nature. With this in mind, any image or discription of God is merely just an attempt to visualise something we cannot possibly grasp. It is from this unseen realm of Heaven that everything trickles down and becomes manifest in ways that can been seen and understood.

It is thought in science, that if we could speed up past the speed of light, everything becomes completely still. There is no motion, no noise, no time, everything becomes white and nothingness. The fabrics of space and time have been breached. Although this is just theory it helps us understand the deep symboligy behind Lucifer and why he is associated with light.

Lucifer or "light" as we perceive it to be, is the first finite manifestation that falls from the realm of heaven into our physicle existence. Lucifer is light that we can look at under a microscope, see and comprehend.

Lucifer is know to possess light, he is not the eternal, unseen source of it. Lucifer is "finite light". Just like Adam(man), is a manifestation and possessor of life, but is not the eternal source of it. Man is "finite life".

Zachariah Staines
Hi Zach, welcome to the forum sir, you are correct about lucifer and light, the word actually means shining one, but it is also used descriptively for satan which kind of puts it in a bad light, no pun intended. satan was one of the most glorious of angels prior to his sin.

Reactions: Angelina

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Zachariah Staines
Do you embrace the light of Lucifer?

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just answered your question. And the suns light is a finite light. It burns life in order to produce the light. The sun is neither the source of its own light nor its own life, it will eventually die and is not eternal.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just answered your question. And the suns light is a finite light. It burns life in order to produce the light. The sun is neither the source of its own light nor its own life, it will eventually die and is not eternal.
In what way does Lucifer assist you?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Sun is not Lucifer.

Do you know who Lucifer is in Scripture?

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You take your scripture to litteraly my friend. I was abbreviating on the Origin and symboligy behind Lucifer. I have done alot of research on folklore and various other areas involving him including older Christian theology. Like most things in Christianity, Lucifer has been adopted from an older existance.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You take your scripture to litteraly my friend. I was abbreviating on the Origin and symboligy behind Lucifer. I have done alot of research on folklore and various other areas involving him including older Christian theology. Like most things in Christianity, Lucifer has been adopted from an older existance.
Lucifer indeed comes from an older existence.

What is his purpose today in the world and in your life?

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The purpose is my friend, that once understood in its fullness gives me truth about the universe that I live in and helps me understand what I am apart of. It also enables me to identify a fall from grace within myself, making me more aware of my "being". With both of these tools I can be more loving and conciouse towards my environment and be more resistant in falling from grace on a spiritual level.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose is my friend, that once understood in its fullness gives me truth about the universe that I live in and helps me understand what I am apart of. It also enables me to identify a fall from grace within myself, making me more aware of my "being". With both of these tools I can be more loving and conciouse towards my environment and be more resistant in falling from grace on a spiritual level.
What is the truth about the universe that you live in and are apart of?