Lunacy from the Left!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
paging-arrow.png
Back to Videos
NYT's Nikole Hannah-Jones: "Destroying Property, Which Can Be Replaced, Is Not Violence"
Violence is when an agent of the state kneels on a man's neck until all of the life is leached out of his body. Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence. To use the same language to describe those two things is not moral"

This here is a basic misconception of reality. The underlying statement is...you must accept this behavior from black people because it is our nature. If you do not you are prejudice....
This is horribly insulting to the black community. It is like when they passed the make my day law, which made it lawful to shoot someone that had broke into your house....the NAACP made an announcement that the law was unfair because too many black people would be shot.
The black community needs to get a smart leader to speak for them...they have never really had that....now that is unfair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More like Communists. :(
I agree. You have it right. Yes, Hitler may have become warped and destructive even beyond his wildest dreams over time. He saw his country fall apart since the end of WWI riddled on the one hand with anarchists and communists and on the other, enemies within, the well-seated and powerful especially the Jew minorities, from academia, industry, finance and banking. Germany was being setup for a FALL. Both sides were dreaming of the destruction of Germany. And the 'West' secretly were backing them; something that the victors never want us to know, even today.

Hitler determined that communism was by far the greatest threat, the Soviets moving in from the East as Poland struggled with this deadly disease more than any other country as history records.

No, I'm not a Hitler apologist. I just deal with realistic perspectives of truth as I know them from first, second and third hand accounts and sources.

Hitler, even today is given a real bad rap; hammered on again and again, nearly daily these days since WWII - for things he never did or was against. The real targets have always been the communists!

Just saying @historyb, and not to get on your case in anyway, Hitler would never be proud of the liberals of today as you commented...He would kill them, literally, in his time, en masse. That's what he attempted to do and failed as we all know today. The communists succeeded along with their Western backers with overwhelming power and money. He was never allowed to win and eradicate the communist scourge from his country.

I hope Trump or someone like him can finish the job here in this country by 'peaceful' means if possible (and I do not think this is possible as history shows, it is virtually impossible if the odds are low) before the commies succeed with Western globalist backing again, as they succeeded with overthrowing Hitler and his country, in his time.

There is a real lesson to be learned here if there is still time. The globalists of today that want to overthrow America and the rest of the West in particular, were the same globalists of yesterday who killed Germany as history records - using the communists, the ignorant and liberal masses.

The problem in history has never really been with misguided Hitler. It has always been the globalists, the free-styled powerful Jews and non-Jews all along!!

As Graham Nash would sing..."they are killing our country.." What are we doing about it, aye!?

Blessings,

APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. You have it right. Yes, Hitler may have become warped and destructive even beyond his wildest dreams over time. He saw his country fall apart since the end of WWI riddled on the one hand with anarchists and communists and on the other, enemies within, the well-seated and powerful especially the Jew minorities, from academia, industry, finance and banking. Germany was being setup for a FALL. Both sides were dreaming of the destruction of Germany. And the 'West' secretly were backing them; something that the victors never want us to know, even today.

Hitler determined that communism was by far the greatest threat, the Soviets moving in from the East as Poland struggled with this deadly disease more than any other country as history records.

No, I'm not a Hitler apologist. I just deal with realistic perspectives of truth as I know them from first, second and third hand accounts and sources.

Hitler, even today is given a real bad rap; hammered on again and again, nearly daily these days since WWII - for things he never did or was against. The real targets have always been the communists!

Just saying @historyb, and not to get on your case in anyway, Hitler would never be proud of the liberals of today as you commented...He would kill them, literally, in his time, en masse. That's what he attempted to do and failed as we all know today. The communists succeeded along with their Western backers with overwhelming power and money. He was never allowed to win and eradicate the communist scourge from his country.

I hope Trump or someone like him can finish the job here in this country by 'peaceful' means if possible (and I do not think this is possible as history shows, it is virtually impossible if the odds are low) before the commies succeed with Western globalist backing again, as they succeeded with overthrowing Hitler and his country, in his time.

There is a real lesson to be learned here if there is still time. The globalists of today that want to overthrow America and the rest of the West in particular, were the same globalists of yesterday who killed Germany as history records - using the communists, the ignorant and liberal masses.

The problem in history has never really been with misguided Hitler. It has always been the globalists, the free-styled powerful Jews and non-Jews all along!!

As Graham Nash would sing..."they are killing our country.." What are we doing about it, aye!?

Blessings,

APAK
I would say that the devil-worshiping Nazis and the atheistic Communists are equally evil, but the Communists gained the upper hand after WWII and have had more of a widespread and ongoing influence than the Nazis.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what some of America's "health experts" are saying about the violent protests.

"Over 1,000 health experts sign a letter saying protests are 'vital to the public health.'"

"As public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission.... This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders."

"Those actions not only oppose public health intervention, but are also rooted in white nationalism and run contrary to respect for Black lives."

NYC Councilman Mark D. Levine tweeted: "Let's be clear about something: if there is a spike in coronavirus cases in the next two weeks, don't blame the protestors. Blame racism."

(quotes on Fox News, Tucker Carlson Tonight)

You can read the letter in one of my posts below (post #18).

Basically, they're saying that the protests by Americans against stay-at-home orders are "rooted in white nationalism" (i.e. racism). What??? Aren't these Americans peacefully protesting because they want to work and provide for their families!

BUT it's "vital to public health" for people to protest police brutality even though many are not wearing masks, and some are killing and looting..........

So...peacefully protesting stay-at-home orders...........BAD!
Violently protesting police brutality................GOOD!
IMHO it just proves that the left liberal anti-trumpers have only one agenda....to make Trump look bad.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is what some of America's "health experts" are saying about the violent protests.

"Over 1,000 health experts sign a letter saying protests are 'vital to the public health.'"

"As public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission.... This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders."

"Those actions not only oppose public health intervention, but are also rooted in white nationalism and run contrary to respect for Black lives."

NYC Councilman Mark D. Levine tweeted: "Let's be clear about something: if there is a spike in coronavirus cases in the next two weeks, don't blame the protestors. Blame racism."

(quotes on Fox News, Tucker Carlson Tonight)

You can read the letter in one of my posts below (post #18).

Basically, they're saying that the protests by Americans against stay-at-home orders are "rooted in white nationalism" (i.e. racism). What??? Aren't these Americans peacefully protesting because they want to work and provide for their families!

BUT it's "vital to public health" for people to protest police brutality even though many are not wearing masks, and some are killing and looting..........

So...peacefully protesting stay-at-home orders...........BAD!
Violently protesting police brutality................GOOD!

Devaluing people is bad no matter where it occurs. If I am a middle class white male, middle aged I do not have the right to have an opinion. If I remain silent on racism that I do not know about or experience I am commiting violence.

Unfortunately this is another for of racism, victimising a group of people for who they are, not because of what they believe or the actions they do. The sad reality racism is not solved by creating more somewhere else.

The discrimination against different cultural groups is a problem, but in a democracy with public education the theory is equal opportunity creates a meritocracy. What is happening is the hijacking of injustice of police behaviour, to claim the whole society is corrupt and wrong, where it is much more complex, and historic with cultural groups maintaining emotional hatred and anger against other groups unfairly.

In truly christian terms it is through revival and meeting God, love pouring out of people of all races and backgrounds that this kind of background gets broken up.

No protests or marches is actually going to change these realities. Emotional conclusions are real in peoples lives and only exposure to people and new situations will change this. As long as communities live in ethnic ghettos, it just gets passed on generation to generation, like a disease of hatred. I have seen orange lodges of scotland after 400 years still produce catholic hating terrorists who murder people, because the catholics are to blame for everything. It took the Lord to convert one friend, and then 6 years of working for this brother to begin to see catholics as people like himself who needed Jesus and love like anyone else. Unfortunately hatred is bile that rots people, like a living curse that takes generations to deal with.

Unfortunately the marxist left are attempting to turn the right into their enemy and totally evil where the answer is just to overthrow everything, without any desire or knowledge what replaces it except lawlessness. A similar mindset is part of many theological free grace movements, where dealing with sin is not necessary, just attack those who suggest sin is wrong and needs correction. It is ironic these same folk often politically are right wing, but then they are not necessarily very bright.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devaluing people is bad no matter where it occurs. If I am a middle class white male, middle aged I do not have the right to have an opinion. If I remain silent on racism that I do not know about or experience I am commiting violence.

Unfortunately this is another for of racism, victimising a group of people for who they are, not because of what they believe or the actions they do. The sad reality racism is not solved by creating more somewhere else.

The discrimination against different cultural groups is a problem, but in a democracy with public education the theory is equal opportunity creates a meritocracy. What is happening is the hijacking of injustice of police behaviour, to claim the whole society is corrupt and wrong, where it is much more complex, and historic with cultural groups maintaining emotional hatred and anger against other groups unfairly.

In truly christian terms it is through revival and meeting God, love pouring out of people of all races and backgrounds that this kind of background gets broken up.

No protests or marches is actually going to change these realities. Emotional conclusions are real in peoples lives and only exposure to people and new situations will change this. As long as communities live in ethnic ghettos, it just gets passed on generation to generation, like a disease of hatred. I have seen orange lodges of scotland after 400 years still produce catholic hating terrorists who murder people, because the catholics are to blame for everything. It took the Lord to convert one friend, and then 6 years of working for this brother to begin to see catholics as people like himself who needed Jesus and love like anyone else. Unfortunately hatred is bile that rots people, like a living curse that takes generations to deal with.

Unfortunately the marxist left are attempting to turn the right into their enemy and totally evil where the answer is just to overthrow everything, without any desire or knowledge what replaces it except lawlessness. A similar mindset is part of many theological free grace movements, where dealing with sin is not necessary, just attack those who suggest sin is wrong and needs correction. It is ironic these same folk often politically are right wing, but then they are not necessarily very bright.

So you are against protesting? Unless it is for a conservative cause, right?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a huge difference between protesting and rioting. And why were people not protesting against the lawlessness of the Democrats all this time, when they screamed for open borders, sanctuary cities, releasing hardened criminals from jail so that they could turn around and resume murdering and raping innocents? Why were they not protesting against the bogus Mueller Witch Hunt and the bogus Impeachment Hoax against Trump? Why were they not protesting against the injustice suffered by Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, and many others? Do you see how BOGUS these protesters are?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I completely agree with this. The love of Jesus Christ melts away all hatred....

Reactions: historyb

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is what you got out of what he wrote, you didn't read it very carefully.

So...what is your opinion of the statements quoted in the OP? I would be interested to know.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
paging-arrow.png
Back to Videos
NYT's Nikole Hannah-Jones: "Destroying Property, Which Can Be Replaced, Is Not Violence"
Violence is when an agent of the state kneels on a man's neck until all of the life is leached out of his body. Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence. To use the same language to describe those two things is not moral"

This here is a basic misconception of reality. The underlying statement is...you must accept this behavior from black people because it is our nature. If you do not you are prejudice....
This is horribly insulting to the black community. It is like when they passed the make my day law, which made it lawful to shoot someone that had broke into your house....the NAACP made an announcement that the law was unfair because too many black people would be shot.
The black community needs to get a smart leader to speak for them...they have never really had that....now that is unfair.

The Nazis thought that destroying property was a good thing....

The blacks have some very good leaders. Fox News has interviewed numerous black leaders about the riots. I've been very impressed with some of them. I hope and pray that their voices will be heard!

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No protests or marches is actually going to change these realities.
These so-called protests are not about injustice at all. They are about the radical destruction of a democracy under the rule of law to an anarchy under the heel of Communism. Communists have shown themselves to be the most unjust creatures on earth, and Antifa, BLM, and all other extreme Leftist groups want anarchy. Not one of them has protested when the laws of the land were being flouted by the Leftist Democrats.

There is no question that there are rotten apples within the police forces of America. But they are no more rotten than the evil black Democratic politicians and mayors, who have done virtually nothing for blacks in America. Baltimore (and many other American cities especially San Francisco) went to the dogs because of these self-serving people. Every city which has a black mayor is a disaster. Every state which has a lawless Democratic governor is a disaster.

Barack Obama is the best example. He used the race card to his advantage at every opportunity, and no white politician had the guts to call him on it. By allowing millions of illegal Central Americans and Mexicans to flood the USA, and then provide DACA amnesty etc., he robbed the black populations of the jobs and benefits which should have been theirs. Not only that, he did not really give a hoot about black Americans. He was totally narcissistic, as well as a traitor. But he was not impeached because he was black.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that the devil-worshiping Nazis and the atheistic Communists are equally evil, but the Communists gained the upper hand after WWII and have had more of a widespread and ongoing influence than the Nazis.

Did you know that the words Nazism and Nazi and their respective meanings, as used in Germany, were never related or intended to be related words until about 1933? Can you guess why?

Not trick questions. They actually shed light on how criminal and evil victors of wars usually alter the truth as propaganda weapons for their own selfish need for power. These same words, because they were so successfully deployed as PSYOP weapons in the past are used today for the same purpose.

Hint: Hitler had nothing to so with these name changes.

Bless you,

APAK

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that the words Nazism and Nazi and their respective meanings, as used in Germany, were never related or intended to be related words until about 1933? Can you guess why?

Not trick questions. They actually shed light on how criminal and evil victors of wars usually alter the truth as propaganda weapons for their own selfish need for power. These same words, because they were so successfully deployed as PSYOP weapons in the past are used today for the same purpose.

Hint: Hitler had nothing to so with these name changes.

Bless you,

APAK
I'm not sure about your point. Maybe you could explain further.