Lunacy from the Left!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops, double posted.
Well I deliberately did not want to reveal the point or points just yet...If I answer now the question posed, I will have to get into a longer discussion that loops back to why Hitler was not a devil worshiper at least, among other things that have stuck over the years.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I deliberately did not want to reveal the point or points just yet...If I answer now the question posed, I will have to get into a longer discussion that loops back to why Hitler was not a devil worshiper at least, among other things that have stuck over the years.

I suppose that whether Hitler overtly worshiped the devil can be debated, but that's a topic for a different thread. I have no doubt that he was demon possessed as evidenced by his murderous hatred for the Jews and desire to annihilate them.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Nazis thought that destroying property was a good thing....

The blacks have some very good leaders. Fox News has interviewed numerous black leaders about the riots. I've been very impressed with some of them. I hope and pray that their voices will be heard!

lol There is a difference between us seeing them as black leaders and the blacks seeing them as black leaders. If they let them lead, that is a good thing. So far all those that the blacks were comfortable with has done them no good. Someone needs too.

It is a difficult issue that has been festering for a long time....Nothing within their culture will resolve it and nothing within political correctness will resolve it.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that the words Nazism and Nazi and their respective meanings, as used in Germany, were never related or intended to be related words until about 1933? Can you guess why?

Not trick questions. They actually shed light on how criminal and evil victors of wars usually alter the truth as propaganda weapons for their own selfish need for power. These same words, because they were so successfully deployed as PSYOP weapons in the past are used today for the same purpose.

Hint: Hitler had nothing to so with these name changes.

Bless you,

APAK
Nazism and Nazi....tomato...tamoto Satin in the flesh?
"APAK" What does that mean? Should I be concerned?
PSYOP Military term...
SPLC?
Are you Neo-Nazi?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose that whether Hitler overtly worshiped the devil can be debated, but that's a topic for a different thread. I have no doubt that he was demon possessed as evidenced by his murderous hatred for the Jews and desire to annihilate them.
That last part of your response it also up for debate..no I won't get into it here.....there's enough controversy these days to sort out...

Blessings,

APAK

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That last part of your response it also up for debate..no I won't get into it here.....there's enough controversy these days to sort out...

Blessings,

APAK
I believe the last part of my response is well-documented, but like I said, the topic for a different thread.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nazism and Nazi....tomato...tamoto Satin in the flesh?
"APAK" What does that mean? Should I be concerned?
PSYOP Military term...
SPLC?
Are you Neo-Nazi?
No, not one of them....not even a neo of any type...just a plain vanilla truth seeker that sees things that folks usually overlook....well at least I think I do..else I've been wasting my time over the years...I do tend to look at controversial subjects where most dare not the tread....cheers..APAK

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not one of them....not even a neo of any type...just a plain vanilla truth seeker that sees things that folks usually overlook....well at least I think I do..else I've been wasting my time over the years...I do tend to look at controversial subjects where most dare not the tread....cheers..APAK
plain vanilla truth seeker.....controversial subjects....Another way of saying.....
Well I know the lingo.
I am your official boogie man!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
plain vanilla truth seeker.....controversial subjects....Another way of saying.....
Well I know the lingo.
I am your official boogie man!

very funny...yeah I guess I am to some folks....well if I do not entertain others, I at at least do not let it go to waste.. I entertain my own brain...and it does not hurt it one bit..lol

Seriously though I' usually take the role of the revisionist in an argument or debate...a rebel to overturn the official historical record on a subject that is most probably based on lies and deceit anyway....as is most significant and pivotal life events...conspiracies do actually abound..

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
very funny...yeah I guess I am to some folks....well if I do not entertain others, I at at least do not let it go to waste.. I entertain my own brain...and it does not hurt it one bit..lol

Seriously though I' usually take the role of the revisionist in an argument or debate...a rebel to overturn the official historical record on a subject that is most probably based on lies and deceit anyway....as is most significant and pivotal life events...conspiracies do actually abound..
lol

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saying @historyb, and not to get on your case in anyway, Hitler would never be proud of the liberals of today as you commented...He would kill them, literally, in his time, en masse.

I agree. What I was pointing out was the BLM and Nazi's both care about race, I may not have done a good job at it. :)

Reactions: APAK

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't have a problem with looking beyond false rhetoric, but there are plenty of people alive today who survived the brutality of Nazi concentration camps. The young children who didn't die in those camps have corroborated what Allied soldiers found when they freed the prisoners who were not gassed and incinerated....

I encourage you to read the story of the ten Boom family. Corrie ten Boom and her sister spent almost a year in a concentration camp in Germany. Their story is told in the book and the movie The Hiding Place.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a problem with looking beyond false rhetoric, but there are plenty of people alive today who survived the brutality of Nazi concentration camps. The young children who didn't die in those camps have corroborated what Allied soldiers found when they freed the prisoners who were not gassed and incinerated....

I encourage you to read the story of the ten Boom family. Corrie ten Boom and her sister spent almost a year in a concentration camp in Germany. Their story is told in the book and the movie The Hiding Place.

I've read it or read about it in the 70s, I guess soon after it came out..I guess it was also made into a movie that I did not see...the story is not written by the actual characters/people in the book. The book is very touching and is about love, compassion and sharing the love of God and Christ with other including Jews. Yes they sacrificed their lives for them (in rooms above the watch shop used like a safe house - in a closet type room) and even went to German-based hell holes for their disobedience and resistance....I do get that. It does not however come close to the language you used concerning Hitler's personal view and official policies of, or for the Jews prior to, and during WWII. I have to be blunt about it because this book is not any support at all for your argument.

Even in this book it takes liberties about events that did not necessarily occur, based on hear-say at best..make for an emotional and dramatic story

And then you also apparently believe in the Jew only 'gas' chambers and the furnaces dedicated for Jew only systematic exterminations....for another subject

I have spend over 25 years on and off researching this type of subject, with much data collected, some copies of the originals, recordings, videos, technical and scientific research etc from Germany, Poland, Canada, US and even from Russia. It is not a subject to be trusted by those that even say they witnessed things, although they were ok in the end..and we left alive to tell their story....and especially form official government sources....

I don't expect you to agree with hardly anything I've said, and this is ok with me.

May God move us closer to him in his Son, everyday, that is what really matters

APAK

Reactions: Nancy and friend of

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2k0-XMXq-GKad.jpg

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read it or read about it in the 70s, I guess soon after it came out..I guess it was also made into a movie that I did not see...the story is not written by the actual characters/people in the book. The book is very touching and is about love, compassion and sharing the love of God and Christ with other including Jews. Yes they sacrificed their lives for them (in rooms above the watch shop used like a safe house - in a closet type room) and even went to German-based hell holes for their disobedience and resistance....I do get that. It does not however come close to the language you used concerning Hitler's personal view and official policies of, or for the Jews prior to, and during WWII. I have to be blunt about it because this book is not any support at all for your argument.

Even in this book it takes liberties about events that did not necessarily occur, based on hear-say at best..make for an emotional and dramatic story

And then you also apparently believe in the Jew only 'gas' chambers and the furnaces dedicated for Jew only systematic exterminations....for another subject

I have spend over 25 years on and off researching this type of subject, with much data collected, some copies of the originals, recordings, videos, technical and scientific research etc from Germany, Poland, Canada, US and even from Russia. It is not a subject to be trusted by those that even say they witnessed things, although they were ok in the end..and we left alive to tell their story....and especially form official government sources....

I don't expect you to agree with hardly anything I've said, and this is ok with me.

May God move us closer to him in his Son, everyday, that is what really matters

APAK

I don't know where you got your info about the book The Hiding Place, but it's not accurate. The book gives a personal account by Corrie ten Boom herself (with the help of 2 writers) about her and her family's experiences during WWII. The book includes the account of their arrest by the Nazis, her dad's death, her and her sister's experience in Ravensbruck (a Nazi concentration camp in Northern Germany) her sister's death in that camp, Corrie's miraculous release from the camp, etc.

There have been so many personal accounts from concentration camp survivors, info given by Allied forces who witnessed the horrid conditions in these camps, many videos of life (and death) in the camps....

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone! Why would anyone question these things when there are so many eye-witness accounts documenting these camps? Propaganda works both ways. It sounds like you have come across some of it in your research.

Yes, I agree with you that we all need to be closer to Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord. Just remember, He IS the truth, which we all need and should seek.

Take care

Edit: An interesting note I would like to add is that I met the actress who played Corrie in the movie The Hiding Place. She spent time with Corrie in order to play her character. I can assure you that Corrie's account in her book was real.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you are against protesting? Unless it is for a conservative cause, right?
No, I am for positive action for a positive cause. Protesting about nutcase policemen does not stop racism. Positive action to integrate and fast track bright kids works, out of every community. Building a government of the brightest works. Promoting heroes from each community works, and being tough on the wrong images. For every bad image of a community you need two good images.

In everybodies mind you need the best to shine and the dregs to go away. People used to believe there were heroes. Today we have doctors, scientists, heroic vaccine workers going throughout the world, Bill Gates solving problems governments are meant to champion.

Of all the guys I know, Bill Gates towers above most. He is stunning.... fantastic...God bless you

Reactions: aspen