• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
If you are born again, and not just religious and water baptized, falsely believing that you are going to heaven, then Jesus has become your sin, and you have become "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

Think of it like this..

To go to Heaven to exit........to EXIT THERE, to remain there after you die, you must be as Righteous as God.
Why?
Because there is no sin found there, Reader,..... so, you have to be without sin to exit where Holy God exists.
See that?
You can't be a "sinner", ... you can't have sin, and live eternally with God who is Holiness, Itself.
So, God came here as one of us......born of a virgin, to take care of our sin, which is what is denying us relationship with God and access to Heaven.

SIN : has to be resolved forever by GOD. Why? Because you can't resolve it.
"well i confess all that i can remember"...and over there in 1st John.........uh huh.......uh huh.
Next..
Next please.

Listen, = "Jesus who knew no sin became sin"..on the Cross, 2 Corinthians 5:21... that is ALL YOURS READER.... and by doing this, all your SIN is on Him, if you are born again.
All of them.
And what do you have? You have "the righteousness of God".......as all the born again are "Made Righteousness".

See you have to become the SAME RIGHTEOUSNESS as GOD, to become a SON//Daughter of God.
To get this righteousness, is to receive "the Gift of Righteousness".....and that is what God gives you, when you give God your Faith, in Christ.
"faith is counted as righteousness"...
This is to become BORN AGAIN....Spiritually.......as "One with God"..."In Christ".

THIS is the GIFT of Salvation....and all the born again have this Gift of Righteousness, as all the born again, are : "Made Righteous".

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People do not go to heaven when they die.

People will not live for eternity in heaven.

All of that kind of teaching is the influence of sun god worship on Christianity.

Romans 3:23-25 Your past sins are forgiven. That is how we are made righteous.

Should one continue to sin? One might want to know what the NT calls sin. 1 John 3:4

Now, one should leave the world's system of pagan idolatry and obey YHVH.

Get rid of the trees and the wreaths and the bunny rabbits.

"Repentance" means "returning to the Law of YHVH." That is what John the Baptist preached. Mark 1:4, Luke 3:3

It is what Jesus preached. Matthew 5:19, Matthew 23:1-4.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its true that Christ rejectors and deniers of The Cross will not go to heaven.
They are this..... John 3:36
So, You are right about that, Happy Trails.

It is true that everyone lives on the earth. Eternity is spent on the earth, not in heaven.

The New Jerusalem descends from heaven and BEHOLD! The tabernacle of YHVH is among his people and he will dwell with them.

You conflate "eternal life" with being "in heaven."

Eternal life is on the earth in the world to come.

Matthew 12:32, Mark 10:30, Luke 18:30, Hebrews 2:5-6.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is true that everyone lives on the earth. Eternity is spent on the earth,

You are going to die.
Do you know when?

Read this verse. Hebrews 9:27.

That's talking to you., happy trails.
Its not a myth, and you will not escape it by trying to sound clever.

So, your body is going to obey that verse, and your spirit is going to leave your body when it dies.
Thats a fact, all will face.

If you want it to go to heaven, "you must be born again" = SPIRITUALLY.....on this earth, before you die.

You can ignore this, at your own eternal peril.

John 3:36

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are going to die.
Do you know when?

Read this verse. Hebrews 9:27.

That's talking to you., happy trails.
Its not a myth, and you will not escape it by trying to sound clever.

So, your body is going to obey that verse, and your spirit is going to leave your body when it dies.
Thats a fact, all will face.

If you want it to go to heaven, "you must be born again" = SPIRITUALLY.....on this earth, before you die.

You can ignore this, at your own eternal peril.

John 3:36

After I got through the first grade I went to college. It was 12 years later, not immediately after. Saying, "you will not be judged until after you die" is NOT saying, "after you die, you will immediately be judged."

Revelation 20:6-15
The first resurrection raises those who belong to Messiah at His coming. That is when we are "born again." The rest of the dead are still dead for the next 1,000 years. After that 1,000 years, the rest of the dead are raised and judged according to their works. They are NOT judged on what they claim. They are judged on their works.

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem descends to the earth. A voice from heaven says, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God." It is "a voice from heaven" to the people on the earth.

Most of the prophets discuss "the world to come." Isaiah 66:22-24 says that on the new earth all flesh will worship YHVH. They will be able to see the dead bodies destroyed when Jesus returned. Zechariah 14 says that anyone who does come to Jerusalem for the feast of tabernacles will have no rain for a year. Verse 1 started with "Behold, the Day of YHVH comes." The Day of YHVH is the topic of the entire book of Revelation.

I know you think you are going to live in heaven. That's what people tell little children so they won't be afraid to die. The Bible does not teach that. The traditions of men do.

Matthew 15:3-6, Mark 7:9-13, Colossians 2:8

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
After I got through the first grade I went to college.

I went to "college", i went to "seminary", i have had careers in Health Care, Industrial Drafting, Retail Management, Radio Broadcasting, and im an Evangelist with the gift of Teaching, for about 30 yrs., including classes, and from the Pulpit.
Im also a professional musician, worship leader, who has 5 CDs.
My Music has been heard in many countries.

So....Thank you for your Resume. happy trails.
I have more in mine i can share, as you seem to need to establish your credibility.

But here is the Thing.
God is not interested in your religion, your opinion, or your theology, or your resume`.
He is only interested in what you have done with His Son, while you are still breathing.
And "i know Jesus is real", is not the answer He needs from you.
Believe it.
= "'You must be born again"

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was trying make an easy example about time, not give you my resume.

Recording 5 CD's only means you went to a recording studio. Anybody can do that. You are the only one trying to establish credibility here.

And with all your supposed awesomeness, you cannot address a single issue based on its merits. You said NOTHING in response to anything I said. You just bragged on yourself and attacked me.

You went to seminary and still don't know about the world to come. Being trained in the Eurocentric Theological Model means little to nothing. If you can't tell from reading the Bible that there is a new heaven and a new earth and that we are going to live on the earth, then you are just like every other "one-verse-at-a-time" theologian out there. Someone told you what to think and you don't question it. You completed your program, wrote down the right answers and got a piece of paper that makes you feel smart. Anything that challenges your world view cannot even be entertained as a possibility. Closed minds are why Christianity is in such terrible shape. But, hey. You do you.

Matthew 12:32, Mark 10:30, Luke 18:30, Ephesians 1:21, Hebrews 2:5, Hebrews 6:5

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Recording 5 CD's only means you went to a recording studio. Anybody can do that.

"""Anybody can walk into a recording studio"".....that is true.
But not everyone has recorded 5 CDs of songs they wrote.

So, i'll tell you what.
I'll leave you to your religion.
See, i told you what you needed to know., and this way you can never face God after you die and say...>>"but i didnt know".

Yes you do.
= no more excuses.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post one of your songs. Let's see if it's any good.

I'll do the same.

Your degree from a seminary can't offer even the slightest rebuttal to what I wrote. Your condescending dismissal tells me you are incapable of serious examination of what the Bible says. Prove me wrong.

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"""Anybody can walk into a recording studio"".....that is true.
But not everyone has recorded 5 CDs of songs they wrote.

So, i'll tell you what.
I'll leave you to your religion.
See, i told you what you needed to know., and this way you can never face God after you die and say...>>"but i didnt know".

Yes you do.
= no more excuses.
So, you claim 5 CD's worth of originals on your resume, and you don't feel good about posting a single song?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a difference between righteousness and imputed righteousness?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do we need to GROW in grace?
I thought we had imputed righteousness?
All the same? Equal?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do we need to GROW in grace?
I thought we had imputed righteousness?
All the same? Equal?

Read your Bible and stop paying attention to Catholic propaganda.

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the honor both now and on that eternal day." 2 Peter 3:18

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your Bible and stop paying attention to Catholic propaganda.

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the honor both now and on that eternal day." 2 Peter 3:18

I know the truth and scripture but growing in grace contradicts Protestants imputed static righteousness