Malaysia Flight 370 and Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
To All,

I TRIED to give a hint as to the prophetic nature of this missing flight, which apparently went without Forum input. And where some might have stepped forward given their self professed ~expert~ assertions in this Forum, they've been silent. And so I provide what I believe is occurring, starting with my original "hint":

DaDad said:
To All,

What is the first thing you do when you kidnap an individual?
-- You disable their cell phone.

What happened in the flight from Malaysia?
-- They disabled the transponder

And after disabling the transponder, the news reports that the aircraft flew west. And while there are Iranian fingerprints all over this plane, we also know that Iran is west.
Furthermore what Iranian asylum seeker would leave Iran, fly to Malaysia, then fly to China, then fly to Europe?

With Best Regards,
DD

So now five days later, there's still no sign of this aircraft. But who wants a commercial airliner and the inconvenience of all 227 passengers and 12 crew?

When the United States dropped gun-assembled Little Boy and implosion Fat Man over Hiroshima and Nagasaki (respectively) they used a B29. And where the Iranians may have a gun-assembled weapon, it's too heavy to mount on a missile. Thus they need a big aircraft, preferably non-military, which might be painted like a non-hostile carrier (i.e., "AIR FRANCE") for which scrambled Israeli jets might hesitate shooting down. And then approximately 2,000 feet over Tel Aviv there's a brilliant white light.

As to the non-involved passengers and crew, they may have survived the 45,000 ft apparent depressureization and associated hypoxia or they might not have. But in any case, Israel is smart enough to anticipate such a scenario, and apparently will end up exercising a pre-emptive attack on Iran, possibly with or without international participants.

Or so I would propose.

With Best Regards,
DD

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I am a pilot (helicopter) and belong to aviation associations and have many friends who fly the Boeing 777 and from that basis it has been determined that the 777 did not have enough fuel to fly to Iran

There are no private runways large enough for a 777 to land , so secret refueling is out of the question

A pilot (or hijacker) can turn off the transponder but an electrical problem or fire can do so also (even without the pilots being aware at first)

A transponder is simply a device which transmits and responds a radio signal to air traffic control or a satellite to identify its location .

Recent reports claim the aircraft continued to fly for at least 5 more hours without communication from the pilots

Recent reports (radar) show phugoid .... which is typical of an aircraft not controlled by a pilot .... altitude increased to 45000 feet (higher than the 777 is rated for) .... then descends for a while .... then climbs for a while .... this would indicate possible depressurization .... no oxygen , -60* temperatures .... pilots and passengers would be incapacitated within seconds .... aircraft basically flies itself until it runs out of fuel or crashes into to the ocean.

Could still be a highjacking ..... or a bomb causing the initial depressurization ... or some other mechanical failure.

very unlikely to be a stolen aircraft to be used on a later mission ..... there are plenty of easier ways to get your hands on an aircraft .... besides a 737 could carry plenty of bombs .... a 777 would be too big and cumbersome.

On top of that .... the whole world is looking for the 777 .... that would be the worst thing for a terrorist to try to fly again .... and if they did not turn the transponder on all the military red flags would go up .... especially over Israeli airspace.

Reactions: Doug_E_Fresh

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi Arnie,

Thanks for the response, for which some scenarios have addressed your concerns, but more importantly, what is it that will compel Russia to attack Israel, other than some international confluence in which some adversary nation (i.e., Iran) is attacked:

Dan. 11:40
40 “At the time of the end the king of the south shall thrust at[a] him;

... and Russia is compelled to honor some commitment (i.e., the Mutual Defense Treaty with Iran)?

Or so I might speculate.

With Best Regards,
DD

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Russia likes to flex its muscles once in a while but it prefers to sit on the sidelines and keep the Muslims and Israelis stirred up

It is like if you have enemies it is better to keep them fighting each other while you just sit and watch

Russia has no love for Islam , but they love it when Islam hates Israel & the USA

Israel has come to the point where they must take action before the surrounding nations become too powerful (nuclear)

Israel will make a decisive move and reclaim all the original OT territory and they will use stuff the world has never seen before .... and no one will tangle with them again for a long time

Way down the road will be the final Russian assault ... Gog-magog ,,, during the Armageddon slaughter

In the meantime everything will work out in Israels favor. God has His hand in it .

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
Way down the road will be the final Russian assault ...

Hi Arnie,

This is correct (i.e., "way down the road" = ~ 1,000) if talking in hours, -- but not if talking in days.

With Best Regards,
DD

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
DaDad said:
Hi Arnie,

This is correct (i.e., "way down the road" = ~ 1,000) if talking in hours, -- but not if talking in days.

With Best Regards,
DD
What I meant is it will be unrelated to the endtimes armageddon

I do not know how many years

What I do know is there is an unfulfilled nugget of prophecy favorable to Israel before the endtimes.

Israel will reclaim all the land God assigned to Jacob , the surrounding nation-antagonists will be subdued and will live in peace for a period of time

Anti-Israel sentiments will continue to ferment far in the background until much of euro-asia band together to anahialate Israel for once and for all (armageddon)

It is a slaughter and would be complete , but the Lord intervenes and stops it.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi Arnie

Arnie Manitoba said:
What I meant is it will be unrelated to the endtimes armageddon

I do not know how many years
I believe that Russia's defeat at the Valley of Megiddo preceeds the rise of the One-World-Government. And I believe this is a 2014 event which leads to the 2015 rise.

Arnie Manitoba said:
Israel will reclaim all the land God assigned to Jacob , the surrounding nation-antagonists will be subdued and will live in peace for a period of time
This is not my understanding. Do you have a citation?

With Best Regards,
DD

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
Cant say more .... it is a large document not made public yet , sorry.
A middle east peace plan from above
Hi Arnie,

If you "can't say more", then I would presume that your doctrine is not founded in Scripture. And being that men make mistakes, but GOD doesn't, I will stay with GOD's sequence and time-line:

Dan. 11:40
40 “At the time of the end the king of the south shall thrust at[a] him;

Prophetic for the year 2014.

With Best Regards,
DD