Manipulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking with my son-in-law about the coming days when "we shall be hated of all nations for My names sake". This will be during the last plagues, a time of intense wickedness and evil on all sides, the four corners of the winds of strife loosed, and God's wrath unmixed with mercy being poured out upon the wicked. We were wondering, what will that look like? God's people, or at least those who are called to, will be witnesses to these events. I believe the young and the old will be spared. But for those remaining, the gulf between the wicked and the righteous will be so wide everyone will recognise the difference. There will be no fence sitters. Final choices as to destiny long decided. Two sides only on the planet. Those with the mark, the remnant sealed. And Satan having great wrath making war upon the faithful few that are left. If we are still residing in the cities, we won't be able to open our mouths without being 'outed' as Christians. Demons walking the streets will point us out to anyone within earshot and we will be immediately targeted. A death sentence on all professing the faith of Jesus and who keep His commandments. We will be called to stand in courts of law to defend our faith. We will be called to testify before kings and rulers of the world while our friends and family are being killed at our sides. Are we ready for this?????

I understand all to well! The Scripture states that Our savior will rule with a Rod of Iron, In these time's you write about, we will need a Rod of Iron for a Backbone!! And when the Time Come's all we can Say!!!!!!! Is Lop it off! Probably Paul's last word's! Do all that you can do to stand, And Stand. There will be Thousand's upon Thousand's of Martyrs, for the Sake of Our Savior. BUT, and there will always be a BUT, the Reward, as I expressed on a different thread, to Hear the Word's " Well done" good and Faithful Servant!
I have spent many years, considering this Outcome, and I believe that I am Able to Hold Fast! -----???????????????? It is the Only Choice Available!

B

brakelite

Without me ye can do nothing... But in Christ all things are possible to him that believes. "When the son of man comes, will he find faith in the earth?"

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without me ye can do nothing... But in Christ all things are possible to him that believes. "When the son of man comes, will he find faith in the earth?"

I wish I could Answer that, There are so many take's on Faith In? All I know is that God and Son Know the Heart's of Us All, Are we seeking Truth, or are we Seeking Recognition with what we think we know? Or are we trying to Empress people with our Intellect of Chapter and Verse, I am Right and you are Wrong. I talked to a Man this evening, and He said he did not want anything to do with Commercial Religion!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We've been told now that even our attorney has been bought and is not for our best interest... I have two choices: trust Him in whatever He is doing which I truly believe is to reveal himself to some freigtened people. Or manipulate the outcome myself out of fear that I might lose.
You do have a third choice. You can follow Paul's example while trusting God. As a Roman citizen, he demanded a hearing before the Roman Emperor, and from what people have pieced together, he did appear before Nero, and was released to go on another missionary journey. He says he was "delivered out of the mouth of the lion".

Which means that you could fire your treacherous attorney, find another man of integrity to represent you, and demand your day in court. There is nothing to manipulate here, since every person has the right to have proper representation and have their day in court.

Even when we trust God, He expects us to use the means available to us for a just outcome. At the same time, if your new lawyer is smart, he could try for a negotiated out-of-court settlement (if that is in your interest).