Many ask why did Jesus reveal himself to a Woman first?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I have not meditated on it much but I believe that Mary the mother of Jesus represents OT Israel the Woman under captivity to the fleshly law who he first came to offering the Good News of the kingdom. She was present as we know the natural Jews were at the crucifixion of Jesus representing OT Israel under law.
And Mary who he first revealed himself to after his resurrection represents the Woman Israel of the new Covenant law in Christ the children of God who will be the elect chosen of God who inherit the Bride and who he will appear to first being the 144,000 the 12 tribes of Jacob's sons restored new Jerusalem. I believe that is why Jesus' mother was not at the resurrection to show that you must be born again and she represents OT Law.... how ever she was in the upper room when the Spirit was poured out which tells me that there will be many believing natural Jews who will be in the kingdom as we know.

In Christ there is no genealogy and many of the natural Jews due to persecution hid their Jewish roots, changing their name to avoid hatred. They have mingled their blood just as all the world has into one big melting pot especially in The UNITED STATES of America. So there are really no purebred people in the world who have not defiled their generations, so who knows of what bloodline/seed in the natural we are.
Our bloodline is by the Spirit of God if we are truly walking in Christ growing holier each day into the stature of Christ in all spiritual understanding for it is not the children of the flesh that are the heirs but of the Promised Seed which is Christ.

Rom 9:6-8
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
KJV

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom

afaithfulone4u said:
I have not meditated on it much but I believe that Mary the mother of Jesus  represents OT Israel the Woman under captivity to the fleshly law who he first came to offering the Good News of the kingdom. She was present as we know the natural Jews were at the crucifixion of Jesus representing OT Israel under law.
And Mary who he first revealed himself to after his resurrection represents the Woman Israel of the new Covenant law in Christ the children of God who will be the elect chosen of God who inherit the Bride and who he will appear to first being the 144,000 the 12 tribes of Jacob's sons restored new Jerusalem. I believe that is why Jesus' mother was not at the resurrection to show that you must be born again and she represents OT Law.... how ever she was  in the upper room when the Spirit was poured out which tells me that there will be many believing natural Jews who will be in the kingdom as we know.

In Christ there is no genealogy and many of the natural Jews due to persecution hid their Jewish roots, changing their name to avoid hatred. They have mingled their blood just as all the world has into one big melting pot especially in The UNITED STATES of America. So there are really no purebred people in the world who have not defiled their generations, so who knows of what bloodline/seed in the natural we are.
Our bloodline is by the Spirit of God if we are truly walking in Christ growing holier each day into the stature of Christ in all spiritual understanding for it is not the children of the flesh that are the heirs but of the Promised Seed which is Christ. 

Rom 9:6-8
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
KJV
imho neither God as Father or as son was first revealed to a woman - twinc