Many fake Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Jesus himself said that there are MANY false Christians. If he says it, then it is true. Do you really think there are billions of Christians? Are you that blind? Truly, there are not even 1 million Christians. Remember, in Noah's time, there was only one righteous family. Yes, narrow is the way to life, but broad is the way to death (Matt 7:13-14).

Ask yourself the question: am I one of the true Christians? To answer this question you must first know: do I keep God's commandments? If you answer yes, you are a Christian.

There is a misguided sect that normalizes sin. They come to you and say, "We are all sinners, there is nothing you can change about it" God's curse on their heads! Truly, you can change it! You can keep God's law (John 14:15)! You can become perfect like God (Matt 5:48)!

Start right now, change yourself. Kill the sin. Live perfectly! Don't let anyone tell you that it won't work!

Truly, true faith is not mere lip service, true faith is keeping God's law (Jam 2:26)!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheila3

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
How dare you normalize sin? On your head God's wrath! Why are you doing this? Why are you leading people astray? Just because you are a misguided sinner, you want to misguide others too? Stop it! You are doing the works of the devil! You are doing what the devil wants! God will burn you in hell!

You have already misled so many people with this. How often do I hear the moronic words, "You are also a sinner, you must not judge" Stop the nonsense! A Christian is obliged to expose sin (Eph 5:11)! Someone who sins is NOT a Christian (1 John 3:6)!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus himself said that there are MANY false Christians. If he says it, then it is true. Do you really think there are billions of Christians? Are you that blind? Truly, there are not even 1 million Christians. Remember, in Noah's time, there was only one righteous family. Yes, narrow is the way to life, but broad is the way to death (Matt 7:13-14).

Ask yourself the question: am I one of the true Christians? To answer this question you must first know: do I keep God's commandments? If you answer yes, you are a Christian.

There is a misguided sect that normalizes sin. They come to you and say, "We are all sinners, there is nothing you can change about it" God's curse on their heads! Truly, you can change it! You can keep God's law (John 14:15)! You can become perfect like God (Matt 5:48)!

Start right now, change yourself. Kill the sin. Live perfectly! Don't let anyone tell you that it won't work!

Truly, true faith is not mere lip service, true faith is keeping God's law (Jam 2:26)!
If following the Law could save us it already would have.
Salvation is not a prescription or recipe of do's and don't.

Salvation is based upon a relationship that each of us have with God rooted in our faith in the face of negative consequences for doing the right things. (A contradiction)

Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.

Works do not gain us access into heaven....but we are granted Salvation to perform works. Faith causes the works and personal prohibitions.
(Can't have the tail wagging the dog)

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.
Abraham believed God, correct. But how did Abraham believe? Genesis 26:5 gives us the answer: Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Faith means keeping the law of God. He who does not keep the law does not really believe. No one is saved just because he confesses with his mouth!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham believed God, correct. But how did Abraham believe? Genesis 26:5 gives us the answer: Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Faith means keeping the law of God. He who does not keep the law does not really believe. No one is saved just because he confesses with his mouth!
Believes what exactly?

Judas believed but it didn't exactly work out for him.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually, Genesis 15:5-6 explains how Abraham believed God. Genesis 15:5 - Then He brought him outside and said, "Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them." And He said to him, "So shall your descendants be." 6 And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.

Faith (means) is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1) Keeping the law of God is works and we are not justified by works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ. (Galatians 2:16)

Romans 4:2 - For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it (faith, not works) was accounted to him for righteousness.”

BTW which commandments, statutes and laws did Abraham "keep" - guard, observe, watch over? Abraham was before the law of Moses.

Look at Deuteronomy 5:1-15 which gives the commandments to Israel. 2 The Lord our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 3 The Lord did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us, those who are here today, all of us who are alive.

Nehemiah 9:13 - Then You came down on Mount Sinai and spoke with them from heaven; You gave them just ordinances and true laws, good statutes and commandments. 14 So You made known to them Your holy sabbath, and laid down for them commandments, statutes and law, through Your servant Moses.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

I'm Sorry Lord God

Oct 22, 2023
Tarlac
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I believe it is important to clarify that Jesus referred not to "Christians" but to "Christ," signifying the Messiah. The passage of approximately 2,000 years since Christ's first appearance obscures the definitiveness of "few" and "many," as we have yet to witness the culmination of all things. Mortals, with an average lifespan of around 70 years, find it challenging to grasp the scope of "many" in the context of an eternal God.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Keeping commandments don't make you a Christian. I kept them when I THOUGHT I was a Christian, before I was spiritually reborn. And that spiritual rebirth is the only thing that makes you a Christian. It's the only thing that can bring you out of darkness into the light.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, Genesis 15:5-6 explains how Abraham believed God. Genesis 15:5 - Then He brought him outside and said, "Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them." And He said to him, "So shall your descendants be." 6 And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.

Faith (means) is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1) Keeping the law of God is works and we are not justified by works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ. (Galatians 2:16)

Romans 4:2 - For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it (faith, not works) was accounted to him for righteousness.”

BTW which commandments, statutes and laws did Abraham "keep" - guard, observe, watch over? Abraham was before the law of Moses.

Look at Deuteronomy 5:1-15 which gives the commandments to Israel. 2 The Lord our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 3 The Lord did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us, those who are here today, all of us who are alive.

Nehemiah 9:13 - Then You came down on Mount Sinai and spoke with them from heaven; You gave them just ordinances and true laws, good statutes and commandments. 14 So You made known to them Your holy sabbath, and laid down for them commandments, statutes and law, through Your servant Moses.
Yes WHEN GOD said abraham believed . That be the KEY . When GOD said abraham believed what GOD said .
SO allow me some parting words that will crush the all inclusive love lie , the abraham faith accords
RIGHT DOWN .
And i will remind us of something JESUS said .
JESUS spoke to the jews , and to the unbelieving jews HE had said , THIS DID NOT ABRAHAM DO .
You see my friend , WHEN GOD SPOKE ABRAHAM BELIEVED WHAT GOD SPOKE .
WHO YA THINK WAS SPEAKING TO THE JEWS and yet they DID NOT BELEIVE HIM .
THEY DID NOT believe him to be the CHRIST . YET WHOSE WORDS was HE SPEAKING .
SO now a word , HE WHO BELIEVES NOT , BELIEVES NOT the TESTIMONY THAT GOD GAVE OF HIS SON
WELL THEY DO NOT DO AS ABRAHAM . THEY call GOD A LIAR . oops , MUSIMS DO NOT KNOW GOD
nor does any other false religoin . IF WE HAVE FAITH , WE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED GOD .
BELIEVED JESUS IS THE CHRIST . BELIEVED HIS TEACHINGS .
IF folks really believed moses THEN THEY WOULD HAVE BELIEVED CHRIST . DONT let the all inclusive false love
merger of all religoins be the death of any and all who buy that lie . WE POINT TO JESUS CHRIST
or its ALL VAIN . YE MUST BELIEVE . see that word , BELIEVE . Yep . okay we may return back to the original post now .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
King James Bible
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Walk in the Light as He is in the Light and ye will be perfect.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
King James Bible
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Walk in the Light as He is in the Light and ye will be perfect.
But to be able to do that we need to know the Light - Jesus Light of the World - personally.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But to be able to do that we need to know the Light - Jesus Light of the World - personally.
So God told Abram to be perfect even though he could not be because Jesus had not come yet? Some of us believe that the atonement applies to all times.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So God told Abram to be perfect even though he could not be because Jesus had not come yet? Some of us believe that the atonement applies to all times.
But in these times the only way to be perfect/acceptable in God's eyes is through a personal relationship with Jesus
I have that do you?

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But in these times the only way to be perfect/acceptable in God's eyes is through a personal relationship with Jesus
I have that do you?
God blessed me with entire sanctification when I submitted entirely to His rule. 'Relationship with Jesus' can mean ,many things like 'I invited Him into my life'. But yes there was a day and time when I had an encounter with the living Christ thank you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a whole lot an easier life just living by faith towards your Maker, and loving others as you go along the way. Getting invovled in peoples business, in the sense if they believe in God or not and then dynamically break them down some way, is to me in my opinion not good. Especially if they are not comfortable or willingly to consider an alternative. Inheritenly all our choices come from the ticker. That beating heart within you, metaporhically the soul.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God blessed me with entire sanctification when I submitted entirely to His rule. 'Relationship with Jesus' can mean ,many things like 'I invited Him into my life'. But yes there was a day and time when I had an encounter with the living Christ thank you.
Wonderful. He sets us free.

Galatians 5

Freedom in Christ​

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its a whole lot an easier life just living by faith towards your Maker, and loving others as you go along the way. Getting invovled in peoples business, in the sense if they believe in God or not and then dynamically break them down some way, is to me in my opinion not good. Especially if they are not comfortable or willingly to consider an alternative. Inheritenly all our choices come from the ticker. That beating heart within you, metaporhically the soul.
You're absolutely right. We can't browbeat anybody into having a relationship with Jesus but we can sow seeds of truth.