Many people don't want to carry their cross. Why ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Being late can give you a greater remorse than you'd expect. After you realize what could have been, when it's too late . . .

Much love!
It might be worse than you imagine, and that could be my downfall if I fail.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israelites of biblical times were burdened down with the law which was of works, plus laws what the Pharisees added. Jesus takes our sin on himself thus fulfilling the law. We will still face trials but he's right there with us shouldering the yoke making it light. We have his peace during all these trials.
Great post!

brendagray

May 4, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Carrying our cross as believers is an essential part of our Christian journey, and I think it's important to reflect on why some people may struggle with this concept. In my view, carrying our cross requires us to embrace sacrifice, selflessness, and humility, all of which can be challenging in a world that often prioritizes individualism and personal success.

Fancy2020

Oct 29, 2023
Lanham, Maryland(MD)
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people do not believe in the divine power of the cross:rolleyes: They don't want to understand that we must carry our cross the same way Jesus carried his cross.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carrying our cross as believers is an essential part of our Christian journey, and I think it's important to reflect on why some people may struggle with this concept. In my view, carrying our cross requires us to embrace sacrifice, selflessness, and humility, all of which can be challenging in a world that often prioritizes individualism and personal success.
Amen! It is how we grow in christ.

As long as we do not think this is what makes us IN Christ.. then we are in danger

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people do not believe in the divine power of the cross:rolleyes: They don't want to understand that we must carry our cross the same way Jesus carried his cross.
Jesus ended up needing someone else to carry it for him. I think this is a great picture.. Sometimes we need to help others carry their cross..

Reactions: Matthias

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One could drop that big wooden Cross on their foot ! and with no steel capped boots what would the Union say ?