Many today doubt that God exists, what convinces you that He does?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I pulled out of Religious Studies, seeing it was quite different to what I wanted to study. I didn't want an atheist telling me about christianity
Very true, nor a babylonian either. Education of God only comes through His people obviously Isa 2:2,3 not from unbelievers.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does God exist? The Bible says we must believe He is, and becomes the rewarder of those seeking Him. Heb 11:6.

What convinces you personally that He does exist?
He solves my problems would be one evidence of his existence. I have never doubted his existence - I don't know why.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He solves my problems would be one evidence of his existence. I have never doubted his existence - I don't know why.
Glad to hear that Bob. Interestingly you likely know people who do not serve God that fare very well, perhaps even claiming the same thing. I have heard many tell me in the past that God has blessed them. Take note of Asaphs song in Ps 73