Mar 31, 2022, Putin's 83% Approval Rating Soars In Russia, Despite Western MSM Reporting Otherwise

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forbes:
Putin’s Domestic Approval Rating Reaches Highest Level In Five Years
Forbes Staff
Mar 31, 2022

KEY FACTS

The poll, conducted from March 24-30 among 1,632 Russian adults, found 83% of Russians support Putin’s activities as president, up 12% from Levada’s February survey conducted in the days leading up to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine launched February 24.

Sentiments about Russia generally also experienced a sharp uptick, as 69% of respondents said they believe Russia is going in the right direction, up 17% from Levada’s February poll.

Despite questions about any Russian organization’s independence from the country’s authoritarian government, Levada’s polling is likely the best proxy for Russian public opinion:

FiveThirtyEight describes Levada as a “respected, independent pollster,” and a 2016 paper led by Columbia University professor Timothy Frye found Putin’s approval rating polls are generally reflective of public opinion.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I certainly believe Putin to be more popular than ever.
Victor Orban in Hungary, his party is thriving and he is somewhat anti EU policies and friendly to Russia.

Pollsters Humiliated As 2 Pro-Putin Parties Win Avalanche Victories In European Elections - Europe Reloaded

Hopefully more people will turn against the EU, and the western powers policies, which to me seems like will be the seat of power of the Beast's one world government system of evil that will someday come upon the world like a destroying flood and crush all the people's of the world.

I know that can not be stopped, but maybe can be restrained and delayed.