Mark of the Beast / Chip Implants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:16-17
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Do you think chip implants fit this? Chip implants can be used for ID's, health info, financial info, location ...

Many are already being chipped!

Reactions: Taken

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Do you think chip implants fit this? Chip implants can be used for ID's, health info, financial info, location ...

did you watch this Jack? Did you understand it?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chip is already in your debit and credit card. And your cell phone,which tracks you and is able to eavesdrop ,both audio and or video,thanks to the inextricable application that is Google. Be it Google Assistant or not.

Evidence?

Reactions: Chains Broken

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chip is already in your debit and credit card. And your cell phone,which tracks you and is able to eavesdrop ,both audio and or video,thanks to the inextricable application that is Google. Be it Google Assistant or not.

Evidence?
I didn't mean chipped for the Mark but for other reasons, getting people comfy with chipping. It's been going on for years.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't mean chipped for the Mark but for other reasons, getting people comfy with chipping. It's been going on for years.
I knew what you meant. :) I'm just asking for evidence.

Pets being chipped has gone on for years so to get people,pet owners,comfortable with the idea.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew what you meant. :) I'm just asking for evidence.

Pets being chipped has gone on for years so to get people,pet owners,comfortable with the idea.
Some are even chipping themselves. IOW, it's being readily accepted.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not exactly. lol

A coworker is looking for a second job. Domino's is hiring drivers,so I told him that.
No,he doesn't want to work in the fast-food industry again.

So, I asked if he had any prospects?

He answered: Yes,McDonalds.
:ummm:

:jest:Kids today.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of a LOT of rural places that barely have electricity...if at all that this will not be true with the current state of the world today.
A lot of places where barter and handshakes that create a tab are more than good enough.
This passage of scripture smells of a totalitarian regime that wants to dominate everyone on the whole planet.

Think about backwoods in Africa or South America. This ain't going to work. Not to mention Russia or China. Especially if it's a Western System.

We ain't there yet...maybe soon...but not yet.

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About 3,000 Swedes have inserted the tiny chips into their bodies over the past three years:

Around 50 employees of 85 at Three Square Market volunteered to have the device fitted at a “chip party”:

Now 80 have them:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BlessedPeace

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The physical chip is actually "Phase One" - old tech.

Self-assembling "chips," via nano within the body and RF without, is "Phase Two."

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jan 29 (Reuters) - The first human patient has received an implant from brain-chip startup Neuralink on Sunday and is recovering well, the company's billionaire founder Elon Musk said. "Initial results show promising neuron spike detection," Musk said in a post on the social media platform X on Monday.Jan 29, 2024

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The physical chip is actually "Phase One" - old tech.

Self-assembling "chips," via nano within the body and RF without, is "Phase Two."
And what would the phase be when what you think is the determiner?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do think chips are a likely possibility.

Reactions: Jack