Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel for the Jews that suffered during that period and the millions that died during the Holocaust, but what of the 20 something million White Christian Russians that were killed by Stalin? People seem to forget that.

From what I've read no one hated the Jews more than the Lutherans and Catholics, back in the day, because they were known as Christ killers.

But how can you hate God's chosen people? I believe once they accept Christ as their Messiah they will be saved, at one point of my life I hated Jews and didn't believe in the Holocaust, I use to call it the Holohoax, but I have since come to repent, after all Jesus is Jewish and to hate is not what Christ wants us to do, it is up to God to deliver punishment on the Jews for the biggest crime in history they committed for giving up Jesus to be crucified and who do not believe in Christ, not us.

Plus from my understanding and teaching and from things I've come to read, it was an act that had to happen in order for Christ our Savior to wash away the sins of the world with his blood and for those that believe in him as the only begotten son of God Almighty that died for us on the Cross so that we might be saved, shall have everlasting life.

So yes the Jews did give up Jesus Christ to be crucified, but it was something that was going to happen from the beginning, I think it was planned from the day of Christ's immaculate conception, from when our Savior left his father in heaven to be conceived in human form here on Earth, so that man that accept Jesus and believe in him, might be saved as long as they believe him to be the son of the one true God.

I will never get vaccinated or wear a mask, accept if the mask is mandated, like in my company's case where we all have to wear a mask, or if the Government mandates it again, in my state, other than that the vaccine which I believe to be the mark of the beast I will rather die, than receive it, for I love and believe in my Lord Savior and know that he will protect me, so if I have to be taken from this Earth, my only hope is that I enter the Kingdom of God, for I am not perfect and know that I sin, but I beg forgiveness for those sins and repent, for I am human and as hard as I try not to sin, my Earthly body and mind sometimes gets the best of me, as we are all bound by our Earthly desires, that is were our adversary comes in with his temptations, but I say I renounce Satan and all his false promises and accept the Lord as my Savior, and pray constantly, not only for myself but for my loved ones and the less fortunate.

I know that I am good and without envy and jealousy of others and without hate, even against those who hate me and would see me fail, I praise our Lord Jesus Christ our Savior and I will stay firm in those beliefs and not give into Satan's minions who will force this vaccination on us.
So JohnPaul what exactly made you change your mind about your initial position of the Holohoax if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Truman

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So JohnPaul what exactly made you change your mind about your initial position of the Holohoax if you don't mind me asking?
I awoke and stopped believing in the stereotype they place on Jews.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YouTube blocks all anti-vaccine content

WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond its ban on false information about the COVID vaccines to include content that contains misinformation about other approved vaccines, it said in a blog post on Wednesday.

Examples of content that won't be allowed on YouTube include claims that the flu vaccine causes infertility and that the MMR shot, which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella, can cause autism, according to YouTube's policies.

The online video company owned by Alphabet Inc (GOOGL.O) is also banning channels associated with several prominent anti-vaccine activists including Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Joseph Mercola, a YouTube spokesperson said.

A press email for Mercola's website said in a statement: "We are united across the world, we will not live in fear, we will stand together and restore our freedoms." Kennedy did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The moves come as YouTube and other tech giants like Facebook Inc. (FB.O) and Twitter Inc. (TWTR.N) have been criticized for not doing enough to stop the spread of false health information on their sites.

But even as YouTube takes a tougher stance on misinformation, it faces backlash around the world. On Tuesday, Russian state-backed broadcaster RT's German-language channels were deleted from YouTube, as the company said the channels had breached its COVID-19 misinformation policy.

Russia on Wednesday called the move "unprecedented information aggression," and threatened to block YouTube. read more

YouTube blocks all anti-vaccine content

The telling thing is this... Which country is the only one threatening to block youtube for this "unprecedented information aggression,"???
Russia... Thats says a lot about where western civilization stands now
They're the fear-mongers. Hypocrites, low-lifes!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I feel for the Jews that suffered during that period and the millions that died during the Holocaust, but what of the 20 something million White Christian Russians that were killed by Stalin? People seem to forget that.

From what I've read no one hated the Jews more than the Lutherans and Catholics, back in the day, because they were known as Christ killers.

But how can you hate God's chosen people? I believe once they accept Christ as their Messiah they will be saved, at one point of my life I hated Jews and didn't believe in the Holocaust, I use to call it the Holohoax, but I have since come to repent, after all Jesus is Jewish and to hate is not what Christ wants us to do, it is up to God to deliver punishment on the Jews for the biggest crime in history they committed for giving up Jesus to be crucified and who do not believe in Christ, not us.

Plus from my understanding and teaching and from things I've come to read, it was an act that had to happen in order for Christ our Savior to wash away the sins of the world with his blood and for those that believe in him as the only begotten son of God Almighty that died for us on the Cross so that we might be saved, shall have everlasting life.

So yes the Jews did give up Jesus Christ to be crucified, but it was something that was going to happen from the beginning, I think it was planned from the day of Christ's immaculate conception, from when our Savior left his father in heaven to be conceived in human form here on Earth, so that man that accept Jesus and believe in him, might be saved as long as they believe him to be the son of the one true God.

I will never get vaccinated or wear a mask, accept if the mask is mandated, like in my company's case where we all have to wear a mask, or if the Government mandates it again, in my state, other than that the vaccine which I believe to be the mark of the beast I will rather die, than receive it, for I love and believe in my Lord Savior and know that he will protect me, so if I have to be taken from this Earth, my only hope is that I enter the Kingdom of God, for I am not perfect and know that I sin, but I beg forgiveness for those sins and repent, for I am human and as hard as I try not to sin, my Earthly body and mind sometimes gets the best of me, as we are all bound by our Earthly desires, that is were our adversary comes in with his temptations, but I say I renounce Satan and all his false promises and accept the Lord as my Savior, and pray constantly, not only for myself but for my loved ones and the less fortunate.

I know that I am good and without envy and jealousy of others and without hate, even against those who hate me and would see me fail, I praise our Lord Jesus Christ our Savior and I will stay firm in those beliefs and not give into Satan's minions who will force this vaccination on us.
I believe it was the yobbo Christians who made such stupid claims that the Jews were Christ killers. your average Church goer is a dolt as they are only poor Christians who are not born again, they have no zeal to seek, they just go with the flow.
At the end of the day people are people regardless the Saved and the un saved, so Jew does not truly come into it. it's the same as back in the days 2000 years ago, X amount had real faith in God, them Jews who truly believed in Holy Moses were blessed as they had ears to hear and faith in Jesus and the others were a curse to God. That's it in a nut shell !

If you study the Bible then one would know that the Key to Jesus Sacrifice is all about exposing Sin, it's all about exposing a sinful Stain on Man. and when one truly understands that fact then you will understand the issue, the curse ! Remember people are under a curse of Sin, they know not what they do ? That's 2 Key points to understand.
So one is much like an Ape sort of ? but you must be born again Jesus said. Now when one is truly born again, then you understand what is truly the facts of Man period !
There is no Jew nor Greek etc under Christ Jesus as all are the same under Grace. When one truly understands that he is your Lord and Saviour that's it you have the Key.
People who rant on about Jews etc is just worldly nonsense, carnal dribbling of this world. One has to move forward in Christ Jesus as there is only one way to the Kingdom of God. and that's were a true Christian heart is, only they are sent back into this world so as to deal with the Wolfs of this world, as one exposes them for what they are. but they will try every trick and even try to kill you as they did Jesus, so ok so what my Soul is Saved. but they are going to Hell for ever. Bible points out that it would of been better if they put a millstone around there neck and tossed it into the sea.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I awoke and stopped believing in the stereotype they place on Jews.
Thanks for your response. I do believe though that some stereotyping is justified for some types of people. It is biblical and right to do so in some instances..

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

08d2fba43f69a0fc.png

Apparently her brother's "Head Trauma" is infinitely better than her son's "Vax Trauma". Just think if we simply used the brains we were given. And her IGNORANCE is not "funny", -- it's consequential.

Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Guilty Will Be Punished!

Oct 1, 2021

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=615764b5e29da327524d39cc

About the Australian plight.......

Spoken by the articulate Ricardo Bosi...
Leader of the Australia 1 party...

And I can tell you that there has been more protests today in Melbourne after the premier announced that all essential workers need to be jabbed. The citizens of the most locked down city in the world are fuming, they've reached boiling point, many have nothing more to lose as they've already list it all...

It's a tense situation down here

Reactions: APAK

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye it's very Russian. They like to use the term "aggression" a lot like when ever the west does something they don't like they call it "Western aggression". I think its got a deeper meaning in their language

I was laughing because I sure have been seeing information aggression here in the US.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Portsmouth girl, 15, dies of Covid on day she was due jab
Not sure the link will work but listen to this girls story and tell me you think it is just flu ………and that it’s only killing the older generation. Four days from testing positive to her dying , flu does not do that to a 15year old with no underlying health issues !
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Portsmouth girl, 15, dies of Covid on day she was due jab
Not sure the link will work but listen to this girls story and tell me you think it is just flu ………and that it’s only killing the older generation. Four days from testing positive to her dying , flu does not do that to a 15year old with no underlying health issues !
Rita

So what.
Average age of covid death is still 85.
It's death rate is comparable to the flu.
People die all the time. Enough fear mongering over nothing Rita

Why didn't they treat her properly with ivermectin or hdq Or one of the others?
Instead they sent her home to deteriorate without any treatment to get worse and then knocked her out and put her on a ventilator... That's what killed her...

Covid is easily overcome when treated early. If your doctor tells you to isolate then go see another doctor cos early treatment is key, the ventilator is the killer.

This is the opinion of experts... The ones being censored... Why do u suppose such experts and treatments are being censored?
Wake up already cos the truth don't censor

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just making a point Cristo, you have no knowledge of whether those drugs would have helped in that short time frame and they didn’t send her home, she was being treated at home by her gp, then admitted to the hospital. My. point was the speed at which she deteriorated, she was young and fit, her immune system should have been able to fight the virus……….this is the argument I keep hearing from many people on the forum, I am just showing that it’s not that simple !
Now instead of saying ‘ so what ‘……why not consider the reason for this ….it could be that because the children have been in lockdown this year and that will have a knock on effect on our immune systems , that this played a factor.
Has her immune system been compromised because of the amount of time we have not been coming into to contact with things, weakens the immune system…., I have noticed that with the way the cold virus that I have took hold much more.
It’s not always about proving one side right and one side wrong but perhaps realising that it’s not always straightforward………..
Rita

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just making a point Cristo, you have no knowledge of whether those drugs would have helped in that short time frame and they didn’t send her home, she was being treated at home by her gp, then admitted to the hospital. My. point was the speed at which she deteriorated, she was young and fit, her immune system should have been able to fight the virus……….this is the argument I keep hearing from many people on the forum, I am just showing that it’s not that simple !
Now instead of saying ‘ so what ‘……why not consider the reason for this ….it could be that because the children have been in lockdown this year and that will have a knock on effect on our immune systems , that this played a factor.
Has her immune system been compromised because of the amount of time we have not been coming into to contact with things, weakens the immune system…., I have noticed that with the way the cold virus that I have took hold much more.
It’s not always about proving one side right and one side wrong but perhaps realising that it’s not always straightforward………..
Rita
Amen, we need to open back up,

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Rita

I don't care Rita

No one cares about lockdown suicides.
No one cares about vax deaths.
No one cares about anything else but this stupid fake pandemic.
So why should I care about a fake plandemic

It's all just propaganda to enforce those stupid injections on everyone including kids and your encouraging it by making excuses for the obvious...

There is early treatment. The article mentions nothing of it... The doctors killed her. Not covid

Reactions: APAK
Status
Not open for further replies.