Matter of America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is Matter of America?

Matter of England - King Arthur and his Knights.

Matter of France - Charlemagne and his Paladins.

Matter of America.

Matter of America is something God had me create one day.

" - The paradox which emerges from the fact that the reader cannot understand any part of the text till the whole is understood, while the whole cannot be understood till the parts are understood." ("Hermeneutics" Nasrullah Mambrol.)

As a whole, Matter of America is a story. Each individual song may have a story or understanding of its own. Matter of America as a whole is a story. There may be themes connecting all the songs. I felt inspired by God, and through God's Spirit a variety of Matter of America content was arranged.

7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7)

The Holy Ghost is unquentiable Fire. By the end of the playlist, or at the end of their journey, they should like or feel some emotion with the the song "Angel Band" Southern Gospel Revival.

A good story needs a beginnning a middle and an end?

Prologue

"The Spirit" The Wood Brothers.

The Beginning

20Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." (Matthew 8:20)

Drifters do not step into mud puddles (Sin) because Deuteronomy 8:5. Fear of God is a good thing. Takes away your fear of man. God's love is fatherly. Perfect love knows no fear?

7to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. (Isaiah 42:7)

The Middle

The Holy Ghost is unquenchable Fire. The video relates a man that can talk to God historically. He may hear other voices. Which voices? Possibly spirits.

God talks to his Angels Telepathically.

God Almighty. Awesome God. Spectacular.

Ezekiel's Angels Ezekiel 1.

The End

"Angel Band" Southern Gospel Revival

"Further on Up the Road" Johnny Cash

Epilogue

Words of Warning. The theme of Angels is very strong in this. Angels are servants. Someone needs to be focused and centered on love of God.

I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.

"With a Little Help From My Friends."

Last edited:

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matter of America Part IV

This one may take some previous knowledge to fully see or get. These are links to previous posts around reddit.

Almost Matter of America Part IV.

Question: Why Almost?

I don't know that I like this one, but through prophetic intercession, I have been receiving or seeing somethings. We may see.

Song: Johnny and June.

Song: Crossfire.

Song: Long Legged Guitar Picking Man.

Yesterday was National Pirate Day.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since posting here on Christianity board the last few days, I ended up receiving some things. How did I come by these songs? I opened up Youtube with God, and may have found some things.

Song: Next to Me.
Song: Solsbury Hill