McCarthy and McConnell in silence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Freedom Caucus just released a memo meant for incoming Freshman House and Senate members. Immediately, the Republican ruled House will begin the task of tearing down the Democrat rules. No longer will there be bills on the floor that no one has seen or heard of. No longer will bills arrive hours before a vote. No longer will proxy votes be allowed from home ....You must be present to vote.

Amendments to bills will be discussed and voted on individually. No more blanket removal ...Rules will return to the long established practices of the House.

This memo spells trouble for both McCarthy and McConnell ....neither are penciled in as the leader of the house or senate.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These two RINOs should have been booted out years ago. They have done nothing but damage all along.
I Agree, self serving pimps

In my opinion McConnell is a traitor, check out his voting record on China, yes his wife's family is tied in with the Red Commies

Who would you like to see take the gavel in the House & Senate?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These two RINOs should have been booted out years ago. They have done nothing but damage all along.
Noticed your from Alberta Canada

What do you think of the new Law in Ontario, euthanasia of the mentally ill including minors without a parent's consent?

Forbes
Canada’s New Euthanasia Laws Carry Upsetting Nazi-Era Echoes, Warns Expert

Aug 15 2022

Canada’s extremely liberal euthanasia laws, which, next year, are set to be extended to include people suffering from mental health conditions and potentially minors, have been slammed for being reminiscent of the way the Nazis dealt with people with disabilities by a leading academic in the field.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you think of the new Law in Ontario, euthanasia of the mentally ill including minors without a parent's consent?
Pure evil. Ontario simply imitates everything Leftist and evil south of the border. Copycats. Doug Ford should have been locked up long ago, and Jason Kenney more recently.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noticed your from Alberta Canada

Forbes
Canada’s New Euthanasia Laws Carry Upsetting Nazi-Era Echoes, Warns Expert

Aug 15 2022

Canada’s extremely liberal euthanasia laws, which, next year, are set to be extended to include people suffering from mental health conditions and potentially minors, have been slammed for being reminiscent of the way the Nazis dealt with people with disabilities by a leading academic in the field.

Truth, If you ever get the chance, you need to make a trip to Alberta. My Rep lived in Calgary. We traveled all over Alberta, Calling of the Electric Utilities. Outside of Medicine Hat, I commented that area reminded me of Wyoming. Came around a corner and there he stood, a Pronghorn. "Yep just like Wyoming." We went to Edmonton and she asked "Want to go to the mall?" "I've been to malls." "Not this one." Largest mall in the world.
Forget the Canyon name, but there is a canyon where the Alberta Saurous was discovered. Dinosaur fossils everywhere ...Time it right and attend the Calgary Stampeed. .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pure evil. Ontario simply imitates everything Leftist and evil south of the border. Copycats. Doug Ford should have been locked up long ago, and Jason Kenney more recently.
I personally believe your dictator Trudeau is leading the sick charge on leftist woke ideology, we don't have euthanasia of minors without parental consent, even Hitler would blush at that one

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth, If you ever get the chance, you need to make a trip to Alberta. My Rep lived in Calgary. We traveled all over Alberta, Calling of the Electric Utilities. Outside of Medicine Hat, I commented that area reminded me of Wyoming. Came around a corner and there he stood, a Pronghorn. "Yep just like Wyoming." We went to Edmonton and she asked "Want to go to the mall?" "I've been to malls." "Not this one." Largest mall in the world.
Forget the Canyon name, but there is a canyon where the Alberta Saurous was discovered. Dinosaur fossils everywhere ...Time it right and attend the Calgary Stampeed. .
Canada is a beautiful country, I love to hunt/fish, the only bad sight is the liberals trying to destroy the beauty and its people

Calgary Stampede is right up my alley, hat, buckle, and boots to go with it!

What a Buck that is below, I would be shaking like a leaf pulling my bow back on that monster, Canada's best "96 years and holding" a dream!

wr-mdnt-header.png

The World's Record non-typical mule deer, taken in Alberta, Canada, is regarded as one of North America's greatest trophy heads, recognition it deserves having held the top spot for more than 90 years.

Alberta produces massive mule deer and the greatest example of that reputation is Ed Broder's World's Record non-typical, which is regarded as one of the greatest trophies ever taken in North America. Broder took this "muley" buck (Odocoileus hemionus hemionus) in 1926 near Chip Lake, Alberta, and offered a colorful account of his hunt.

“On November 25, 1926, I and two friends, driving an old 1914 Model T Ford, left Edmonton for Chip Lake, Alberta, a distance of approximately 100 miles." Broder said. "The weather was 20 degrees Fahrenheit with a foot of soft snow on the ground. At a sawmill camp, near Chip Lake, we hired a team of horses and a sleigh to haul our gear and equipment. Finding a good cabin near the lake, we used this instead of putting up our tent.

TROPHY STATS

SCORE: 355 2/8
HUNTER: Ed Broder
OWNER: Don Schaufler
DATE: 1926

“It was about 1 p.m. when I left camp and set out through some heavy timber and soon came across a large deer track," Broder said. "Following the deer tracks for a half mile, I found where he had bedded down. Knowing the deer could not be too far away, I tracked him off the timber ridge, through a jackpine swamp. There I found that two moose had crossed the deer’s tracks. I had to make a decision as to whether to go after the moose or the deer. Through past experiences I knew moose would travel farther and faster than deer, and with only a short time before dark, I decided to carry on with the deer. Following these tracks through the swamp I came up onto a higher land with a clearing not too far off. In this clearing I spotted the deer; he was approximately, 200 yards away, standing and feeding with his back to me. Immediately I had to make a guess as to when and how to shoot. The distance was right, but his position was wrong. I knew I had to select a rear shot. The shot would have to be placed high in the spine, so I pulled up my .32 Winchester Special to a firing position and waited for the buck's head to rise so as to back up a high spine shot. I fired and the animal dropped; I had broken its spine. What a rack that one’s got, was the first thing I thought.”

At 355-2/8 points, the rack's final score replaced the former world’s record by over half as many points. And the antlers may have scored higher if they'd been measured after the initial 60-day drying period—they was not officially scored until 1960. The rack was impressive enough that a drawing of it appeared in the 1939 edition of North American Big Game. Broder acknowledged his record with the determined words of a dedicated and optimistic sportsman—“I started hunting in the year 1909 and have never missed a season since," he said. "I am now 72 and in fair health. Who can tell, I may yet beat my old 1926 record!”

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justin Amash and Tim Scott seem to be very conservative What do you think?
Big Smiles!

I was thinking more like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney?

Senate Josh Hawley and House Jim Jordan?

Senate Donald Trump and House Ron De Santis?

Ted Cruz is on a big Campaign for senate speaker, traveling the country for the past two months endorsing Republucans running for office, he's looking for that senate gavel, I hope he doesn't get it, $he bows when the green wind blows$ my opinion

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about injecting minors with lethal and toxic "vaccines" without parental consent? That is exactly the same thing except that it is murder. And so is abortion.
I Agree, Biden just had a 5th booster, and he's losing his mind quickly, makes you wonder?

His handlers are actually leading him around by the hand, he's walking around not knowing where he's at, talking to invisible people, the guy is a basket case!

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111