Meanwhile outside a women's bathroom at the University of Tampa

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One minute video. I laughed at the end where "she" said it's a crazy time to be alive. I would think so....you are pretending to be a woman!

Reactions: MA2444

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One minute video. I laughed at the end where "she" said it's a crazy time to be alive. I would think so....you are pretending to be a woman!

They need to find out if he is a sex offender.

This psychotic Satanic enabling garbage is giving a green light to pedophiles and sex offenders.

The perfect disguise!:rage:

In Texas years ago a pedophile entered a girls changing room and photographed them as they tried on swimsuits.

One little girl saw him before she disrobed and ran screaming to her daddy who was outside the dressing room.

Later, the investigation showed the pervert had "identified" as female to the woman clerk in charge of the girls apparel section. So she let him in. But she didn't pay attention to how long he was in there.

When police interviewed the father of the little girl, they told him how the pedophile gained access to the changing room.
The daddy then responded by saying he identified as a dentist when he removed all the pedophiles front teeth.Manually.

:Broadly:

I still love that guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: marks and MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That guy looks like he just escaped from Bellvue. Or actually, he's prolly possessed. She gave him a pretty good message that he wasn't welcome in the girls bathroom. Back in the 60's they'd all go out and protest and set a few cars on fire until they got their way. People dont do that anymore. If I had a daughter in that school I'd ask for my money back and we'd try to find a non queer school.

Reactions: Debp

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Meanwhile outside a women's bathroom at the University of Tampa​

Meanwhile, behind the black stump in outback Oz, both men and women find it convenient ....but there's no bath there.

• Haha

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Meanwhile outside a women's bathroom at the University of Tampa​

Meanwhile, behind the black stump in outback Oz, both men and women find it convenient ....but there's no bath there.
Yep, going behind a bush as a child, I remember...we were driving in the country.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, going behind a bush as a child, I remember...we were driving in the country.
Now,in certain areas of the new America if you are caught by police during or presumably after the fact, as a for instance the case of a man who walked from behind a closed gas station when a cop saw him and asked what he was doing,the man admitted he had to pee.
Turned out he was then arrested for indecent exposure.

Never mind the only thing he exposed himself to was the gas stations back wall.

The man was found guilty. And is now a national registered sex offender for life!

• Wow

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now,in certain areas of the new America if you are caught by police during or presumably after the fact, as a for instance the case of a man who walked from behind a closed gas station when a cop saw him and asked what he was doing,the man admitted he had to pee.
Turned out he was then arrested for indecent exposure.

Never mind the only thing he exposed himself to was the gas stations back wall.

The man was found guilty. And is now a national registered sex offender for life!
Oh no...I think that cop had too much time on his hands!

Here in Los Angeles (many years ago), I once saw a homeless person defecating on the sidewalk....and it was right on the main boulevard! And he was doing it right on the edge of the sidewalk near the traffic!

I looked the other way but it sure was apparent what he was doing.

• Wow
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no...I think that cop had too much time on his hands!

Here in Los Angeles (many years ago), I once saw a homeless person defecating on the sidewalk....and it was right on the main boulevard! And he was doing it right on the edge of the sidewalk near the traffic!

I looked the other way but it sure was apparent what he was doing.
I've heard LA is becoming a horrible place with all those homeless and illegals.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard LA is becoming a horrible place with all those homeless and illegals.
There's still a lot of nice areas.

We have a problem with homeless because of our mild weather and they come from other States. The city does try to get some of them into housing.

Some don't want to go into housing.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I think it's odd how in the US you call the public toilets bathrooms with no baths in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: APAK and Debp

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They need to find out if he is a sex offender.

This psychotic Satanic enabling garbage is giving a green light to pedophiles and sex offenders.

The perfect disguise!:rage:

In Texas years ago a pedophile entered a girls changing room and photographed them as they tried on swimsuits.

One little girl saw him before she disrobed and ran screaming to her daddy who was outside the dressing room.

Later, the investigation showed the pervert had "identified" as female to the woman clerk in charge of the girls apparel section. So she let him in. But she didn't pay attention to how long he was in there.

When police interviewed the father of the little girl, they told him how the pedophile gained access to the changing room.
The daddy then responded by saying he identified as a dentist when he removed all the pedophiles front teeth.Manually.

:Broadly:

I still love that guy.

I always thought someones's Daddy would pound one into the ground.

We worked building a foundry in Amarillo for three years. A group of Engineers came from Birmingham to run tests for a few weeks. I had an engineer assigned to me. As a group, the Alabama Steel Workers had a routine every week. All you can eat tacos with nickel beer, all you can eat fish with nickel beer etc. We were at all you can eat tacos ....Engineer is going to the bar for another glass of beer .......I warned him "Do not talk to the cowboys. Your accent will cause problems." He came back with a beer and a shot glass bitten in half. "This guy bit this in half." "Told you to ignore them ......here he comes with a buddy." One of our guys was a Defensive End for the Armadillos 6'8" and mean as a snake. He stood up and calmed the cowboys down real quick. The deep south or Southwest is not the pen to play in ......Even in Tampa ......you may get involved with the Cuban community. not the club to mess with ....

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's odd how in the US you call the public toilets bathrooms with no baths in sight.
And we also call them rest rooms! :D

I always thought someones's Daddy would pound one into the ground.

We worked building a foundry in Amarillo for three years. A group of Engineers came from Birmingham to run tests for a few weeks. I had an engineer assigned to me. As a group, the Alabama Steel Workers had a routine every week. All you can eat tacos with nickel beer, all you can eat fish with nickel beer etc. We were at all you can eat tacos ....Engineer is going to the bar for another glass of beer .......I warned him "Do not talk to the cowboys. Your accent will cause problems." He came back with a beer and a shot glass bitten in half. "This guy bit this in half." "Told you to ignore them ......here he comes with a buddy." One of our guys was a Defensive End for the Armadillos 6'8" and mean as a snake. He stood up and calmed the cowboys down real quick. The deep south or Southwest is not the pen to play in ......Even in Tampa ......you may get involved with the Cuban community. not the club to mess with ....
That reminds me of when two of my uncles accidentally went into a lesbian bar for a beer! That was way back in the late 1960s....new to the city....they had no idea but got out of there fast!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we also call them rest rooms! :D

That reminds me of when two of my uncles accidentally went into a lesbian bar for a beer! That was way back in the late 1960s....new to the city....they had no idea but got out of there fast!
"Wow, look at all these women....wait a minute." Chkl:

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had a Regional Sales Manager, I thought the world of. Downtown Tony Brown and I went down the French Quarter watching the gay's parading for the tourists. Tony says "Let's go for a drink...." "Not there" "Why not?" "Look carefully Tony" Still didn't get it. "Tony, I'm afraid I might drop something inside and will start a riot." "OH, I see now .... Biggest gay bar on the strip. We were outnumbered."
He was from the Dominican Republic. Visited all the Voodoo Shops ....."Nothing but White Magic?" "What if I was a concoction to give to my neighbor so she will sleep with me?" "Not here""Where?" "Not here."

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uncle Sam has lost his mind.

Hi, Jack! :waves:

Uncle Sam has left the building, I think.

In other news:

In the mostly rural county where I live, road rage is probably the thing that I hate the most. It's truly remarkable compared to just 25 miles in any direction.

If I don't encounter 2 or 3 cases in a day's time, I feel like I'm on vacation. People act like they're on their way to avenge a mass murder. Last year, someone got chased down on the state highway and viciously stabbed to death. I just don't understand what's got everyone wound up so tight.

I mean I do, but I don't.

I also heard a lecturing doctor say last year that he'd just gotten off a plane in which he sat next to a statistician from UCLA say that folks are now more likely to be killed in a traffic collision resulting from road rage than in an actual accidental collision.

Yikes!