Media "Flavor of the Year": Mental Health in Schools

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new TV media obsession with children's mental health reminds me of when they first pushed Covid vaccines. They get all condescendently arrogant an a topic, but don't support their ranting with relevant facts. The main problem with these "victim" children is how they are raised. They are allowed to spend most of their life on a computer or cell phone instead of doing chores and contributing to the family dynamics. They get internet ingrained to the point that they feel bullied because some nutball hurts their feelings. Wow. "Suzy, can you show me on the doll where the internet hurt you?"

If they are truly concerned with focusing on mental health, they should move the focus to our homeless and doper populations. We have dismantled our "Insane Asylums" so those with mental issues now end up on the streets.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new TV media obsession with children's mental health reminds me of when they first pushed Covid vaccines. They get all condescendently arrogant an a topic, but don't support their ranting with relevant facts. The main problem with these "victim" children is how they are raised. They are allowed to spend most of their life on a computer or cell phone instead of doing chores and contributing to the family dynamics. They get internet ingrained to the point that they feel bullied because some nutball hurts their feelings. Wow. "Suzy, can you show me on the doll where the internet hurt you?"

If they are truly concerned with focusing on mental health, they should move the focus to our homeless and doper populations. We have dismantled our "Insane Asylums" so those with mental issues now end up on the streets.
mark these words well . This is nothing but an agenda .
They will use this to shut out CERTAIN voices on the internet and society
Just watch and see . Even for a bit now they have been saying
and implying that preaching fundamental biblical truth to a child can cause mental illness and deep fear and anxiety .
And guess what else , preaching certain biblical reminders about certain PC sins
they are claiming can cause serious determintal health and even cause one to kill themselves .
THIS IS nothing more than a move to gain all power over the net and society.
And to shut out the voice of truth . But as always they use certain examples to make it seem
as though what they are doing REALLY IS FOR THE GOOD of said child and said society and said people .
Watch and behold . The real root behind this all
cares not the peoples at all , its to silence the voice of TRUTH , of the gospel and biblical reminders
out of all places . The dark one is behind this
and he knows how to pander to the emotions of a people of a society
in order to do the one thing it has always desired
ERADICATE ANY REMINDER of TRUTH from society
and thus society sits under its version of things . The dark one sleeps not
and is using power hungry men to achieve its goals . TO build in its kingdom
a very powerful system which the peoples will believe is THE SOLUTION to all the worlds ills
and will usher them in great peace n safety . THE ONLY THING its gonna usher in
WILL BE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION FROM ABOVE ON THE DAY OF THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get society to beleive that your all about THEIR OWN BEST INTERESTS
that you care sovery much for them
WHEN IN TRUTH they BUILD AS THEY BUILD and they DO as they DO
not because they care for the peoples
but rather because they hold the money bag and they gonna keep what is put therein .
As they holler let us redist the wealth to the poor
Let us remove all hate speech for the sake of society
let us build us the worlds largest safe space and safe place a society of utopia and world peace n safety .
BUT believe me , THEY AINT DOING THIS for the peoples
THEY DO IT FOR THEMSELVES . And satan is using their greed and lust of power
to CONVINCE THEM to build the system , the kingdom of the beast .
THIS IS ALL GONNA BACK FIRE BIG TIME on the DAY OF THE LORD TOO .
Their desire to rid the earth of TRUTH and any who do speak it
WILL EVENTUALLY COME UPON THEM INSTEAD . the snare they do set
THEY WILL FALL IN on the DAY OF THE LORD and it will be they and all who loved a lie
who will THEN be eradicated from the earth . But till then , BEWARE much persuction will come against the true lambs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And lil suzy will say when it spoke against my sin , my belief of what i thought was right .
THAT IS Exactly what this system will come against . Just show us lil johnny and lil suzie
where this big monster hurt you and they will push the B button . IF you know what i mean
THE BIBLE BUTTON . some truth IN it so callled hurt them . THIS IS what this is all about .
TO silence TRUTH , to remove it
as for a long time they have been already through education , through religoins , through politics .
They have long done all to turn the truth into liquid , to make aboslute truth seem wrong
and now that they have the liquid , THEY REFORMING IT to say THUS SAYETH the SYSTEM , US .
There really is nothing new under the sun .
Come to us they holler all ye who are weary of the TRUTH of scripture and of the gosple ,
and ye shall find a safe place and rest with us and we will be your keepers and protectors from these
evil vile monsters and haters who would dare to expose your wrongs .
THAT IS EXACTLY WHO IS BEHIND THIS WHOLE MOVE MY FRIEND .
the devil acting as though he has great love for mankind
when in truth He desires their death and to hold them captive to a lie
and to convince them to come as one and to come as one against ANY and all WHO CONFORMED NOT to the lie
to the system , to the dragon and his version of what he calleth love and he calleth god .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I Agree, in California I would say 50% on the streets and homeless are mental cases, and they have shut down facilities for housing and treatment, couple that with the mental cases illegally crossing the borders, "CHAOS"

I have never seen so many mental cases and drug addicts on the streets as now, it use to be confined to a 5 Sq mile area in the downtown areas, now it's flowed into the suburbs 20 miles away from the downtown areas, and no help in sight, as the problem is pushed onto businesses and local citizens in theft and increased crime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, in California I would say 50% on the streets and homeless are mental cases, and they have shut down facilities for housing and treatment, couple that with the mental cases illegally crossing the borders, "CHAOS"

I have never seen so many mental cases and drug addicts on the streets as now, it use to be confined to a 5 Sq mile area in the downtown areas, now it's flowed into the suburbs 20 miles away from the downtown areas, and no help in sight, as the problem is pushed onto businesses and local citizens in theft and increased crime
Sanity has become called insanity
and insanity has become the new sanity .
I never seen a delusoin like this arise under the guise it is love and it is of GOD .
I have never seen a reprobation of minds as i see today .
A strong delusion of reprobation has been unleashed and most call it love and of GOD .
Heck its even honored . What do we expect from a nation and a world and worse even a massive part of christendom
now honor , embrace , insanity and call it love .
This world is in the final thralls of death and sin has abounded and the love for truth has waxed ice cold
and the love of a lie has grown massive . a love that honors sins
a love that honors everyones path
a love that not only accepts but even honors lil johnny and his decision to become little jane .
AND IF ONE voice dares to speak against its rainbow of diverse strange and dark love
THERE IS no tolerance at all given . TRUTH has been silenced under guise of a false love
and its about to get only worse and fast too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
people either agree with the dark rainbow and its diverse love
or they are terrified to speak against it .
and at most they holler judge not , judge not , judge not .
THEY HAVE THIS GENERATION RIGHT WHERE THEY NEED IT TO BE . THE IRON YOKE COMETH
and the digital system and merger as one will hit the full soon .
Man we should have really learned our bible is all i can say
boy oh boy many should have embraced the love of the truth and not for a lie .
PAYMENT TIME is at hand . And the darkness will find out IT CANNOT OVERCOME THE LIGHT on that day .
wailing will be heard in the streets
begging and pleading for an end to suffering
for a reprieve
for a way out
BUT IT WILL LONG HAVE BEEN TOO LATE . and their rainbow god wont be able to deliver them from the WRATH OF
THE TRUE GOD and OF CHRIST , who by their love THEY DENIED and honored satan .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ol amgio might seem a bit blunt and salty
BUT man if paul and others were here IN THIS DAY
phew wee i can only imagine what they would have told this sin loving many path grabbing generation of christendom .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF JESUS entered the temple with whips
And HE DID
Just imagine when HE COMETH TO TREAD THE WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD against ALL WHO DENIED HIM .
ya think it was sharp or harsh back then . WE AINT SEEN A THING YET .
NOW ITS TIME for christendom to REPENT and DO SO NOW WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME
or i promise it wont be merely a whip , its gonna BE MUCH WORSE on THAT DAY .