Media Lies and "Racism"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord wanted Biden? lol
Maybe the Lord wants Kamala for Pres?

I would say the Lord ALLOWS, cheaters to cheat, footsoldiers for cheaters for cheat.

And the people at large can Open their eyes and SEE the results of cheaters....Oppression and Dictators! And In the USA....yep, From the top on down the District of Corruption and the Corrupt thereof are all wearing their corrupt success as a banner of pride! Gag!
...Mask your mouth, silence free speech, forbid traveling, forbid HUMAN contact!!, forbid gathering to Hear the Gospel to Jesus Christ, Promote Freebie Poison Jabs.........AND? Threaten and Force through means of KEEP your livelihood or starve!

...YES God ALLOWS the Ignorant and Unwise to MAKE choices...to be Yoked with, Promote, Advocate with and for Cheaters, Liars, Thieves.......or NOT....and the ”or Not”, are fully aware Choosing Christ Jesus’ MEANT, continual persecutions, tribulations, chaos, hardships, from other men.

God shall Avenge!

BrotherRoyVa79

Sep 14, 2022
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read the OT many times. You actually make a valid point. Rom 13 confirms this. I was just wondering if anyone else believed it.
Romans 13
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Not necessarily directed at you Jack, but I feel that Romans 13 is often misused by Christians especially since they don't look at the entire passage. And I know how it sounds to start a discussion on scripture with "I feel" but let me point out a few things:

Romans 13: 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. (ESV)

Notice how Romans 13 qualifies the ordained ruler as someone who is not a terror to good conduct and a servant of God for good. Remember when the Bible speaks of "good" in the context like this, it's talking about God's standard of "good" and not human's standard of "good" but Paul is also talking about the national standard of "good" and laws because that's the rest of the context. God allows governments to control evil and do good.

So what does that mean for evil rulers and evil governments. I believe the Bible is consistent on this and shows that those rulers are anti-God.

Proverbs 29: 2 When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan. (ESV)
Psalm 33:10 The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; he frustrates the plans of the peoples. (ESV)

And on top of that you have to factor in the passages in which the disciples did not obey the rulership of the day when they went against the Word of God. John the Baptist rebuked Herod for his affair with his brother's wife, Herod tried to kill Jesus, Pharaoh didn't want to let God's people go, etc. etc. etc.

I would say the Lord ALLOWS, cheaters to cheat, footsoldiers for cheaters for cheat.

And the people at large can Open their eyes and SEE the results of cheaters....Oppression and Dictators! And In the USA....yep, From the top on down the District of Corruption and the Corrupt thereof are all wearing their corrupt success as a banner of pride! Gag!
...Mask your mouth, silence free speech, forbid traveling, forbid HUMAN contact!!, forbid gathering to Hear the Gospel to Jesus Christ, Promote Freebie Poison Jabs.........AND? Threaten and Force through means of KEEP your livelihood or starve!

...YES God ALLOWS the Ignorant and Unwise to MAKE choices...to be Yoked with, Promote, Advocate with and for Cheaters, Liars, Thieves.......or NOT....and the ”or Not”, are fully aware Choosing Christ Jesus’ MEANT, continual persecutions, tribulations, chaos, hardships, from other men.

God shall Avenge!

I'd have to agree with Taken, there's a measure of allowance with God when it comes to evil rulers but we can't know when God allows an evil ruler to be put in place for the punishment of an evil nation or for some other work God will ultimately work through it.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the government is creating racism by giving special deals to different groups of people.

YES...”IF” you follow, advocate, support, praise, uplift, he who is tingling your ears with temporary protection, safety, peace...you have stumbled into the ignorance of TEMPORARY. The TEMPORARY is now completely under their Control. Not useful to their agenda? your life has no further use for them.
Don’t KNOW their Agenda? Such a person has thus not bothered to research, investigate, what they have planned for you.

Remember the Scriptural Warning, during Gods First Great Tribulation?
The World was carrying on AS IF partying and merriment was their only concern while Wicked men were conquering the world under their noses.
This next and last World Power domination under the name of “the great reset”, is resetting nothing new. Same old, same old, World power under a few and the people at large all peon subjects, forced by circumstance into their hell hole, or persecuted and killed.

Nothing new under the Sun. What was shall be again.

Glory to God,
Taken

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's cultural Marxism as Wynona said here. Racism is the new class issue. Listen to any person who previously lived in an era where the communist regime started to take over their home countries, or who grew up listening to those stories from their surviving relatives, they'll tell you they're alarmed with current trends on the Left in America because it reminds them of Cultural Revolutions that led to a communist state. Some names to consider are Lilly Williams Tang, Konstantin Kisin, and Xi Van Fleet are three that come to my immediate mind. There are plenty of others you can find cited in books like Rod Dreher's Living Not by Lies: A manual for Christian Dissidents in which he does this very thing and talks to plenty of people who lived in ex-communist countries across the globe, but mostly in Europe and Central Asia.

The other side of this, is that for Democrats it's a way to secure the Black vote. Scare blacks, and I'm black by the way, but scare us into thinking Republicans are and support racism, and we all vote Democrat like the black community has for the past several decades. A black person like me thinking outside of that gets called names by both Blacks and White Liberals, some of which the letter resort to slurs they claim the other side are known for. Look at how they reacted to Black Conservatives like Clarence Thomas.

The other side of this, is that as you've seen it weakens conservatives across the globe (for those who aren't lefties, but not equivalent to the US conservatives). Labelling them the dreaded "racist" makes them start to pull back on their approaches a little and afraid to stand strong for certain principles like crime, etc. And I'm not trying to say all of the systems are perfect, they're not, but when you muddy the water with an issue like potentially unnecessary police shootings by making it all about race, you've entirely missed the point and let yourself be brainwashed by legacy media mantra and political agendas. While sure, you can find some things BLM achieved in the justice system, you also have to question if all of those achievements are necessarily good overall. For example, the whole "defund the police" movement and calling all cops racist movement resulted in police pulling back law enforcement and some leaving the job to which communities that relied on police patrolling the areas to curb actual crime, and many of these communities that are black, suffering at the end of it all. Many in these communities did not appreciate for the BLM movement to speak so broadly for all black people because they wanted police in their community since they knew their communities best and knew that crime would grow without police. But that's what the race baiting mantra achieved and here we are.

I also know that it keeps us (blacks) down. In yesteryear we used to have some accountability. Dealing with the problems in our areas. Telling our youth to stop the violence, etc. For the past few years, there was very little of that and the grand scale was about "racist White people" and how everything was their fault to the degree that accountability for what we did wrong was frowned on or swept under the rug. CRT teaches a bunch of nonsense and 1619 teaches a bunch of revisionist history. You want to teach actual history in which black people participated, cool, fine, do that, but teach it accurately. Don't sugar coat anything. Admit that black people owned slaves, some didn't want abolition, and Africans sold Africans to Europeans, Americans, and Arabians among other things and we're good to go. Stop teaching us and manipulating us and indoctrinating us into the false belief that we're a special oppressed class of people when nearly ever people group across the globe had something bad happen to their ancestors, often time because of other human cruelty and evil.

But what bothers me most is when Christians fall for this deception and end up embracing cultural Marxist nonsense, CRT, and the current trend of racism disguised as anti-racism.

Yes!

Ive also noticed that racism only matters in mainstream media if it fits a leftist narrative.

When black Libertarian Larry Elder ran for governor, a white lady put a gorilla mask on and threw eggs at his face. The media largely ignored it because Larry Elder is deeply conservative.

A lot of my family votes Democrat but the odd thing is that they have conservative morals, they just are convinced Republicans are elite white racists.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure some racism is real but it works both ways. Some whites are racists. Some blacks are racists. So what's the point? I'm Caucasian and I love blacks as much as I do anyone. I'm tired of being accused of being a racist.
I have never been racist and honestly can't understand it but I know it's there. But it seems to me that the more coverage it gets in the media the worse it gets.

Reactions: mailmandan

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never been racist and honestly can't understand it but I know it's there. But it seems to me that the more coverage it gets in the media the worse it gets.
The Left wing media is owned by America hating Liberals. They use "divide and conquer". It's been working for many years. If everybody knew the truth about media and politicians they would be looking for a place to hide.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Left wing media is owned by America hating Liberals. They use "divide and conquer". It's been working for many years. If everybody knew the truth about media and politicians they would be looking for a place to hide.
The UK seems to be getting more racist than ever before and has been worse in the last few years since BLM kicked off.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why does the Left Wing media stir up "racism" that usually doesn't exist? Is this a "divide and conquer" tactic? What think ye?
They are creating the racism and this is intentional because as long as people are divided among eachother they won't unite against the powers that be

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!

Ive also noticed that racism only matters in mainstream media if it fits a leftist narrative.

When black Libertarian Larry Elder ran for governor, a white lady put a gorilla mask on and threw eggs at his face. The media largely ignored it because Larry Elder is deeply conservative.

A lot of my family votes Democrat but the odd thing is that they have conservative morals, they just are convinced Republicans are elite white racists.
Hi Wynona, not all republicans are White, hope you are well Sister.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the government is creating racism by giving special deals to different groups of people.
Quite obviously you're not a person of color. How would you react if you were mistreated, abused, and denied many things that are freely given to others, simply because of the color of your skin?

There are no "special deals" -- the government isn't a Wal-Mart. There has been an attempt in recent years by the government to eliminate mistreatment of certain people for no valid reason. Do you really have a problem with that?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God shall Avenge!
When a peoples , tribe shows GOD the spine and ousts him from society and worse even churches
BEWARE what rises is all i can say . AND GOD ALLOWS IT .
Just as HE allows a strong delusion to believe a lie unto all who rejected the love of truth
for pleasure in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS . YET many so called churches have done just that .
ousted the JESUS of the bible in place for a sin accepting one
they ousted the GOD of the BIBLE in place for a love god who honors sin and calls evil good and good evil .
And yet folks marvel at WHY this world and churches are in the state they are in . BIBLE TIME . OH yes , BIBLE TIME
for many decievers have arisen within even christendom itself to lead all astray unto a god of love
which is none other than ...............the DRAGON WHO DECIEVED THEM and always DESIRED the worship and to be as GOD .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a true story. I was discussing the wonderful life I had as a child with a friend (who happens to be a person of color). I grew up primarily in the 50s. I could ride my bike to a friend's house, go to the store and get a soda, play touch football in the nearby park, flirt with girls, etc. My comment was "life was great back then". His reply was "that's only because you were white". I never forgot that lesson.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite obviously you're not a person of color. How would you react if you were mistreated, abused, and denied many things that are freely given to others, simply because of the color of your skin?

There are no "special deals" -- the government isn't a Wal-Mart. There has been an attempt in recent years by the government to eliminate mistreatment of certain people for no valid reason. Do you really have a problem with that?
What would you say if an institution told a black man and a white man THIS .
Say the black man scored an twenty on HIS act entrance exam and a white man scored an ninteen .
YET the institution tells the black man , SORRY man but this white man is getting in not YOU .
That would be unjust . Or what if a black man was the better worker
and yet i hired the the white man in his stead to fill a quota . THAT would be evil .
AND YET this happens . I KNOW of a white man who scored higher than the black man , YET THE BLACK MAN
was let in the white man was not . YET THAT IS NOT UNJUST IS IT . exactly . IF YOU cannot see
what they are doing to create hate , racism and division , i dont know what to tell ya .
THEY want us pitted against each other . WHEN IN TRUTH the problem is not racism anymore
THE THING IS they need us divided so they can have THEIR SYSTEM . ITS A WAR between the rich and the poor
YET folks cannot see it for what it is and instead heed these clowns who pit us against one another .
THEY fear the people and know how to control the people . IF folks ever woke up and realized
what this was all about , THEY KNOW THEY WOULD have SERIOUS TROUBLE .
I dont agree with any uprising . But they know there would be a big one if somehow people
actually saw them and this agenda for what it truly is . I say we preach JESUS . I KEEP out of politics .
BUT man i had to remind us all dont fall for their lies . JUST FOLLOW CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a true story. I was discussing the wonderful life I had as a child with a friend (who happens to be a person of color). I grew up primarily in the 50s. I could ride my bike to a friend's house, go to the store and get a soda, play touch football in the nearby park, flirt with girls, etc. My comment was "life was great back then". His reply was "that's only because you were white". I never forgot that lesson.
Oh yeah in the fifties the blacks had it bad . But today , yeah get real . They have an advantage
yet instead of taking advantage of oppurtunities folks just sit under the liberal agenda of , WE WONT BE HAPPY TILLL .............
TILL what is the question . TILL every white man is kneeling in chains and begging forgivness
for crimes we did not commit . I never owned slaves , and i aint racist either .
PLUS you dont see me going around and hollering at folks whose ancestors once owned WHITE slaves or jewish ones
HEY YALL OWE ME . YEAH RIGHT its all a JOKE and its causing nothing but more hatred to rise up .
I refuse to hate anyone . No matter what comes against me , BUT I SURE AINT GONNA FEED the hands of those
doing all this destruction either . THE GOVT IS TANKED BUD . so are many other nations . TRUMP AINT GONNA SAVE YA
the republicans aint gonna save us , and the liberals SURE AS HECK aint gonna save anyone . ITS ALL A DELUSION .
HOPE IN GOD , LEARN THY BIBLE and FOLLOW CHRIST . HE ALONE IS OUR ONLY HOPE
and this world is GONNA Hate the true lambs so prepare for it . Forgive those who treat us bad
forgive those who persecute us , BUT NEVER CONFORM TO THEIR LIES EITHER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn’t exist anymore at least not as bad as back then, I agree with Triumph, the leftists commies are creating racism.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a peoples , tribe shows GOD the spine and ousts him from society and worse even churches
BEWARE what rises is all i can say . AND GOD ALLOWS IT .
Just as HE allows a strong delusion to believe a lie unto all who rejected the love of truth
for pleasure in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS . YET many so called churches have done just that .
ousted the JESUS of the bible in place for a sin accepting one
they ousted the GOD of the BIBLE in place for a love god who honors sin and calls evil good and good evil .
And yet folks marvel at WHY this world and churches are in the state they are in . BIBLE TIME . OH yes , BIBLE TIME
for many decievers have arisen within even christendom itself to lead all astray unto a god of love
which is none other than ...............the DRAGON WHO DECIEVED THEM and always DESIRED the worship and to be as GOD .
Big Picture...Scripturally
Prophets were taught to teach the People.
The People were taught to individually enter into a Covenant with God.
The People WHO entered into a Covenant with God became a “Group”.
The People “included” the “governing” King over the People.

The People at Large, were charged with “REBUKING” “other People of the “group”; INCLUDING THE KING”, when he exceeded, over stepped his BOUNDS of authority, BY the king himself, NOT adhering to Gods Covenants/Laws.

WHEN the People at Large, Knowingly observe the “king” overstepping his Bounds of authority, AND the People at Large;
...go along following
...go along joining in advocating with the king
...fail to rebuke

Those SAME People MAKE themselves “Subject to Gods Consequences for failing to uphold their OWN Covenant with God.”

The US Federal Government was Established by, through, of men PER Gods Principles and Standards. The Early Laws enacted in the US Federal Government “Reflected” Gods Principles and Standards.

Not a big secret the US Federal Governing Powers, dictate, pressure, bribe, threaten, sovereign citizens of the several sovereign States.
* And seems to be a big secret, the sovereign States Governing Powers; Have A duty to “protect and defend their own citizenry” and Have the authority to nullify, (ie refuse to comply), with Corrupt dictatorial Federal Governing Powers Corruption that which “negatively affects” sovereign citizens of sovereign States.

Glory to God,
Taken

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's not what I am talking about at all.
The only problem I have is with people not understanding posts and jumping to dumb conclusions and assuming people are racist.

Reactions: Taken

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what I am talking about at all.
The only problem I have is with people not understanding posts and jumping to dumb conclusions and assuming people are racist.
The only problem I have is with people not understanding posts and jumping to dumb conclusions.

Again, there has been an attempt in recent years by the government to eliminate mistreatment of certain people for no valid reason. Do you really have a problem with that?