Medical professional who are apparently "conspiracy theorists"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was your son wearing his mask as studiously as you believe everyone else should?
Yes...but his co-worker who shared his office was coughing all day...for 9 hours.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Snake oil and swamp water" Hehehe u come out with some crackers sometimes... I like that one...

U can keep on following your so called experts anyway
View attachment 12166
LOL! I'm saving that meme to my photo favorites file. ;)
Gates is a billionaire! Doesn't that make him credible?

With regard to Goering, and even Marx, many of our American politicians, those on the Left markedly, either use excerpts from their quotes, or proceed along the same lines of plotting control of the masses.

Also, we need remember that when Hitler was jumping off with his campaign America's president signed a non-aggression pact with AH.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently... you have never seen the commercial for the North American house hippo... OH my ... you have to look that up... It was perhaps the only attempt at teaching people not to believe everything they see or hear... I am still devastated that this little creature is NOT real... LOL

Can you imagine if they were real? LOL
Woman boards airplane, flight attendant is shocked at what accompanies her wearing its own harness. HAHAHAHAHAH!

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you imagine if they were real? LOL
Woman boards airplane, flight attendant is shocked at what accompanies her wearing its own harness. HAHAHAHAHAH!

Sadly.... @WaterSong... after reading your harsh words on the election thread... your humour here has fallen a bit flat. I don't desire to follow you or read your words.... God bless you.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
The people in the lab coats aren't doctors. They aren't scientists.

I wouldn't see them for a hang nail much less a viral infection.

But apparently they sell essential oils and water full of decomposed vegetation that is full of nutrients...
AKA snake oil and swamp water.
i agree with you
the mainstream doctors of today are the same ones that told us lobotomies were good for you, locked up and tortured the mentally disabled, told us cocaine could cure you, electro shock is good, and all the rest.
mainstream doctors are also the same ones that tell us holistic healer are crackpots. Jesus, the 12 and John B were all healers, i dont think those guys were crackpots. another crackpot was nostradamus, a huge big deal is made of his quantrains, but what they dont want you to know about him is he developed one of the first treatments for black death which knocked out 40% of europe. if you lived in 15th cent germany with a family of five, the plague hit your town, you were guaranteed to lose almost half your family, your wife, husband, children, DEAD! nostradamus solved this and no one talks about it. how did he do this? he spent months and years observing animals, nature, natural law, natural law is the law of nature that is put into action by the Lord Almighty. but if you follow and understand this, mainstream doctors call you a crazy crackpot. in other words, the Lords way, is crazy and wrong.
mainstream doctors are also the same ones that give is medical misdiagnosis, MM is the 2nd leading cause of death in the US, right up there with car wrecks and cancer. my daughter just got out of hospital because of this. my close friend just a few years lost his father because of this, his dad was in his early fifties, had a heart attack, went to hospital, sent home and told he was wrong, went home and was dead from heart attack the next day. my friend at work the same thing, perfectly normal one day, goes and sees a doctor for yearly check up, you have to have the yearly check up!! told he needs heart bypass, gets surgery, goes home, dead the next morning. these are three people that are all within my small circle of friends that are either gone or almost died in the last few years.
the bible can teach so many wonderful things, one thing it teaches is there is nothing new under the sun, if people would understand that and read the history of mainstream doctors, they would learn it is the mainstream doctors that are te biggest crackpots of all time.

Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i agree with you
the mainstream doctors of today are the same ones that told us lobotomies were good for you, locked up and tortured the mentally disabled, told us cocaine could cure you, electro shock is good, and all the rest.
mainstream doctors are also the same ones that tell us holistic healer are crackpots. Jesus, the 12 and John B were all healers, i dont think those guys were crackpots. another crackpot was nostradamus, a huge big deal is made of his quantrains, but what they dont want you to know about him is he developed one of the first treatments for black death which knocked out 40% of europe. if you lived in 15th cent germany with a family of five, the plague hit your town, you were guaranteed to lose almost half your family, your wife, husband, children, DEAD! nostradamus solved this and no one talks about it. how did he do this? he spent months and years observing animals, nature, natural law, natural law is the law of nature that is put into action by the Lord Almighty. but if you follow and understand this, mainstream doctors call you a crazy crackpot. in other words, the Lords way, is crazy and wrong.
mainstream doctors are also the same ones that give is medical misdiagnosis, MM is the 2nd leading cause of death in the US, right up there with car wrecks and cancer. my daughter just got out of hospital because of this. my close friend just a few years lost his father because of this, his dad was in his early fifties, had a heart attack, went to hospital, sent home and told he was wrong, went home and was dead from heart attack the next day. my friend at work the same thing, perfectly normal one day, goes and sees a doctor for yearly check up, you have to have the yearly check up!! told he needs heart bypass, gets surgery, goes home, dead the next morning. these are three people that are all within my small circle of friends that are either gone or almost died in the last few years.
the bible can teach so many wonderful things, one thing it teaches is there is nothing new under the sun, if people would understand that and read the history of mainstream doctors, they would learn it is the mainstream doctors that are te biggest crackpots of all time.

True, true, true... Sorry to hear that your friends have had some real bad luck with doctors recently...
As u said, medical misdiagnosis accounts for many deaths...
My mum was misdiagnosed, it almost cost her life, she'll probably succumb to the injuries inflicted on her during surgery one day...
I've also been misdiagnosed twice, luckily there was no long term effects...

But even worse than the mainstream doctors are the health bureaucrats such as Fauci...

Reactions: APAK

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
True, true, true... Sorry to hear that your friends have had some real bad luck with doctors recently...
As u said, medical misdiagnosis accounts for many deaths...
My mum was misdiagnosed, it almost cost her life, she'll probably succumb to the injuries inflicted on her during surgery one day...
I've also been misdiagnosed twice, luckily there was no long term effects...

But even worse than the mainstream doctors are the health bureaucrats such as Fauci...

i had another great story that i forgot, it goes back to the 60s when my dad was a teen, back in the muscle car days, my dad was racing, (67 challenger) lost it, flipped car, arm was out the window and got between roof of car and pavement while car was skidding down highway. his friends drove him to hospital, my papaw was called, papaw walked into room as they were getting ready to saw his arm off while he was unconscious. luckily papaw did not play, they were from the Apache side of my family, papaw would not let them cut off arm, months later dad was out of hospital, scarred up arm but other than scarring it always worked just fine.
dad was so lucky his dad showed up or those idiot doctors would have cut his arm off for nothing.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is this for real... Communism at it best and no one even says anything about it anymore...
Im amazed at the acceptance of everyone towards the cancel culture which has taken our world by storm...

Just a few years ago there would of been such an outrage if this had happened to Obama or anyone... Now... Its acceptable...
Not only is it acceptable, its celebrated and promoted as virtuous... Such insanity... Free speech has almost gone and people are cheering for it...

I see the democrats so desperate to get rid of Trump and the unimaginable lengths they went to and it blows me away... Doesn't anyone remember what democracy??? Not the left, they are happy to riot, loot, burn, become criminals, demolish democracy, bow down to communism and everything else to gain power... No act is too immoral for them...

bandicam 2021-01-11 17-25-45-823.jpg

Freedom of speech is being abolished... And its the conservative voice that is being silenced... Over here right wing speakers aren't allowed to come and give a speech or lecture at universities... Films, books are taken off the shelf...

Take Pete Evans, a celebrity chef... His latest cook book has been taken off the shelves... Why? Cos he is outspoken about his views on covid which don't match the MSM narrative... Crazy... Censoring a cook book cos of his views on covid... Its more than enough for me to say no, this is wrong, the people doing it are wrong, the people being censored have some truth...

Meanwhile Australia is the first country to introduce "anti-trolling laws"... We're not allowed to offend anyone now online, or else.
bandicam 2021-01-11 17-40-45-694.jpg
And with the way this generation gets so easily offended at nothing this is going to be insane...
The ones responsible for all this censoring are these large lobby groups who approach governments, companies, etc with bribes, threats, blackmail and other underhanded tactics...

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei ....The further people stray from the truth
the more they will hate those that speak it

unfortunately truth is not necessarily in the mouths of those who claim it!
How does one tell? Labelling is one indicator.....like, stupid, clueless, dumb.....and there are many other labels that put the other down. It's a primitive way of elevating self.

Last edited: