Medical professional who are apparently "conspiracy theorists"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stupid anti-vaxer... Clueless conspiracy theorist... Anti-science... Dumb covid denier...

These are just some of the terms used to avoid addressing and debating the issues... They try to insult and discredit people with such terms but its not only the media, governments and heath organizations, its the average person.

But why do people even care what we chose to do medically... Its never been anyone else business and never should be... They get no benefit from this but have somehow been brainwashed into doing their dirty work for them...

I have to admit, im somewhat impressed with how easily they've tapped into peoples minds and turned them into zombies, they know us better than we know ourselves. They've studied the brain, human nature and psychology. They're using it to full effect, making people virtually jump from bridges and attack anyone else that don't follow, trying to use fear to coerce the public...

bandicam 2020-12-19 22-47-58-970.jpg

Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi from Germany was on the Ingram Angle and gave his opinion on the plandemic and vaccines...

Here are some doctors and scientists voicing their opinions on the plandemic and the vaccines. The original video has many more experts and goes for 30 minutes but i couldn't find it seeing they have censored it

Here is a great 5 minute video showing us the advice from the UK government and manufacturers on who should avoid the vaccine...
Unfortunately the video is on bitchute and i can't put it up here but here is a link to the video...
Medical Reasons To Avoid

These health professionals held press conferences outside the white house and were backed up by tens of thousands of others that signed a petition but they were immediately censored and demonized...
maxresdefault.jpg

So these experts say this, and those experts say that, so who are really the "conspiracy theorists" and who are telling the truth???
Well, the one group are in the system and get paid by big pharma. They refuse to engage in a civilized debate preferring to demonize and censor anyone who disagrees.
The other group has no conflicts of interest and are willing to debate. They get slandered, sacked, doxed, threatened, blackmailed, bribed, shamed, bullied and demonized.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stupid anti-vaxer... Clueless conspiracy theorist... Anti-science... Dumb covid denier...

These are just some of the terms used to avoid addressing and debating the issues... They try to insult and discredit people with such terms but its not only the media, governments and heath organizations, its the average person.

But why do people even care what we chose to do medically... Its never been anyone else business and never should be... They get no benefit from this but have somehow been brainwashed into doing their dirty work for them...

I have to admit, im somewhat impressed with how easily they've tapped into peoples minds and turned them into zombies, they know us better than we know ourselves. They've studied the brain, human nature and psychology. They're using it to full effect, making people virtually jump from bridges and attack anyone else that don't follow, trying to use fear to coerce the public...

View attachment 12154

Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi from Germany was on the Ingram Angle and gave his opinion on the plandemic and vaccines...

Here are some doctors and scientists voicing their opinions on the plandemic and the vaccines. The original video has many more experts and goes for 30 minutes but i couldn't find it seeing they have censored it

Here is a great 5 minute video showing us the advice from the UK government and manufacturers on who should avoid the vaccine...
Unfortunately the video is on bitchute and i can't put it up here but here is a link to the video...
Medical Reasons To Avoid

These health professionals held press conferences outside the white house and were backed up by tens of thousands of others that signed a petition but they were immediately censored and demonized...
maxresdefault.jpg

So these experts say this, and those experts say that, so who are really the "conspiracy theorists" and who are telling the truth???
Well, the one group are in the system and get paid by big pharma. They refuse to engage in a civilized debate preferring to demonize and censor anyone who disagrees.
The other group has no conflicts of interest and are willing to debate. They get slandered, sacked, doxed, threatened, blackmailed, bribed, shamed, bullied and demonized.

The people in the lab coats aren't doctors. They aren't scientists.

I wouldn't see them for a hang nail much less a viral infection.

But apparently they sell essential oils and water full of decomposed vegetation that is full of nutrients...
AKA snake oil and swamp water.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people in the lab coats aren't doctors. They aren't scientists.

I wouldn't see them for a hang nail much less a viral infection.

But apparently they sell essential oils and water full of decomposed vegetation that is full of nutrients...
AKA snake oil and swamp water.

"Snake oil and swamp water" Hehehe u come out with some crackers sometimes... I like that one...

U can keep on following your so called experts anyway
bandicam 2020-12-19 22-49-44-187.jpg

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly you both need to stop. @JohnDB started becoming an idiot when someone he knew got the virus and well you became that way because of restrictions. You both are being played by the ones you both claim to hate. The truth is in the middle not on the extremes so both of you stop being so stupid, it is unbecoming of people who claim the name of Christ.

You both have talent, but talent without training is nothing

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Honestly you both need to stop. @JohnDB started becoming an idiot when someone he knew got the virus and well you became that way because of restrictions. You both are being played by the ones you both claim to hate. The truth is in the middle not on the extremes so both of you stop being so stupid, it is unbecoming of people who claim the name of Christ.

But but but, I... And he... Uhhh
U know what... U right... I was trying to keep kool no matter what... But... I failed... :oops::oops::oops:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is the truth?

Reactions: TLHKAJ
R

Rita

Cristo I watched the video, once again it has taken things out of context. My dad is on warfarin, it affects the INR, which is also impacted when he is on antibiotics, and other treatments at times. I will let you know if he is offered the vaccine.
The advice about professional people being at places of vaccinations in case some one reacts was advice laid down in the UK long before covid was around. Also I checked with other vaccines that are given in the UK, they also have lists of people who shouldn’t get some of them. All of them mention those who have severe allergic reactions and many, not all, do not recommend pregnancy women get them.
The headaches, not every one gets one and many that do, it only last for a few hours ( we have over 100 team members who have already received the vaccine ) The muscle aches are also not affecting most people. In fact most of my work colleagues have had no side effects what so ever.

Although with any new vaccine there needs to be concerns, but if you are going to use videos in order to back up things you need to make sure that it’s in context of the original info, and in context of the general advice given when any new vaccine in rolled out.

Just giving the video some context.
Rita

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something that is never on the extremes. The Pharisees were in the extreme, Christ was not. The middle is the way, this is the way.
Tell me, friend, did Jesus not go to extreme measures to save mankind? I’m sure it felt very extreme to Him to be separated from His Father by our sin. HE BECAME SIN FOR US! Ponder this.

2 Cor 5:21–He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me, friend, did Jesus not go to extreme measures to save mankind? I’m sure it felt very extreme to Him to be separated from His Father by our sin. HE BECAME SIN FOR US! Ponder this.

2 Cor 5:21–He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Not talking about Jesus. Christ never dealt in extremes in His speech so to answer your question apples and oranges. I am quite sure your smarter than that not to equate conspiracy theories to Christ because that is what you did here so ponder the bad thing you did here and not everything is about what Christ did.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not talking about Jesus. Christ never dealt in extremes in His speech so to answer your question apples and oranges. I am quite sure your smarter than that not to equate conspiracy theories to Christ because that is what you did here so ponder the bad thing you did here and not everything is about what Christ did.
If this comment made sense, I would respond. But it’s probably better that I don’t. ;)

Reactions: WaterSong

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My issue is from this town of idiots who run about even though they know they are spreading the virus without wearing so much as a mask.

They have killed their parents by infecting them AND they have now infected my son.

This town has the highest per capita rates of infection of anywhere in the world but there's no lockdowns, no restrictions nothing but "business as usual" here.

So...

I'm hoping against hope that very soon I will be able to get vaccinated at the local drug store down the street soon. Before I or my wife gets this virus. It will hospitalize her without a doubt. She isn't me.
It won't do me any good either.

The hospitals here are over capacity. Over 400 nurses and doctors are infected at one... others are doing about the same.

They've started giving out the Vaccines. 10,000 doses don't do much.
I don't know how many the drug store has.

1 dose of the Vaccine is enough to begin to create immunity...the second one insures it.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The disciples of Jesus were considered conspiracy theorists. Labelling is a great way to take the heat off the accepted standard view when challenged. Demonising an idea or people which cross the views of the status quo has been done for millennia

Most folk don't explore new information sufficiently to be able to distinguish between hocus-pocus and the real deal.....in general they rely on 'the experts', the majority or the loudest voice to form their opinions.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most folk don't explore new information sufficiently to be able to distinguish between hocus-pocus and the real deal.....in general they rely on 'the experts', the majority or the loudest voice to form their opinions.
Agreed. What should have been happening in schools, colleges, and universities over the last few decades was for a course on DETECTING DECEPTION. Since the teachers and professors became the deceivers, who would present this course? Of course, the Bible is crystal clear about the source of deception, and how Christians should deal with all kinds of deception.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The disciples of Jesus were considered conspiracy theorists. Labelling is a great way to take the heat off the accepted standard view when challenged. Demonising an idea or people which cross the views of the status quo has been done for millennia

Yup, that’s one of the oldest tactics in the book, probably started by the Freemasons and other secret societies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreed. What should have been happening in schools, colleges, and universities over the last few decades was for a course on DETECTING DECEPTION. Since the teachers and professors became the deceivers, who would present this course? Of course, the Bible is crystal clear about the source of deception, and how Christians should deal with all kinds of deception.

Apparently... you have never seen the commercial for the North American house hippo... OH my ... you have to look that up... It was perhaps the only attempt at teaching people not to believe everything they see or hear... I am still devastated that this little creature is NOT real... LOL

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Some things are black and white such as the mandating of experimental vaccines... That is my main concern...
There are only two positions to the experimental vaccine, yes or no... There are no extremes to that question...

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My issue is from this town of idiots who run about even though they know they are spreading the virus without wearing so much as a mask.

They have killed their parents by infecting them AND they have now infected my son.
Was your son wearing his mask as studiously as you believe everyone else should?