Meet George Boole

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I may pull this one out... I found the study into the life of George Boole very interesting!

I am working on my E = mc2 video... Which values are Boolean...

E / C2 = Energy / Light

Z / d = Absolute zero / darkness

In which there are spiritual values....

E / C2 - Love, warmth, faith, hope, joy, and charity

and its opposites

z / d - Hate, coldness, fear, depression, sorrow, and greed.

So this lead me to study George Boole, in whose dying words acknowledged the word of God as the superior form of the Universe....

George Boole (1815–1864) was an English mathematician and a founder of algebraic logic. He worked as a schoolmaster in England until his early death in which he told his wife that the whole universe seemed to be spread before him like a great black ocean, where there was nothing to see and nothing to hear, except at intervals a silver trumpet seemed to sound across the waters, ‘For ever, O Lord, Thy word is settled in heaven.’ (Ps 119:89)

“All life embodies yin (z/d) and embraces yang (E/c2).” -LT

Boole believed that the only numbers that made X = X2 true, 0 and 1, also made them perfect numbers. And so we have the birth of Boolean Algebra in which everything is either true or false, 0 or 1, or, on or off. Which is the foundation of the computer / electrical world. The Chinese stumbled across this truth in one of mankind's earliest works… The IChing… In which the whole worlds influence is in the E/c2 (---) 'above' and the z/d (- -) 'beneath' , as so said by Lao-Tzu (LT), which is also dualist in philosophy.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6768-004-1F2EC5E9.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Afternoon all! Hey I am struggling to tie in spiritual light with Christianity in my E = mc2 outline...

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. - Acts 26:18

There should be more energy (warmth, love) and light (faith, hope, and charity) in the believers heart but more times than not that light is misrepresented as arrogance and the energy can be really cold. And we all know that there can be some dark times in our lives where our lives are filled with sorrow. Any help through here would be appreciated. Thanks!