meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
except this one i dont get; i mean, as opposed to their “worst” foot, or something? what? do most people have…a bad foot?
Folks back them had more foot and leg problems and even hobbled about even with a wooden sticks. To be courteous, a man would bow down with his best working foot to show respect and honor especially to a royal. The bow was meant to be a smooth action with no wobble of the foot or leg as the main support in the process as the body fell forward.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I don’t know how to post a meme.

Cost an arm and a leg.

Photographers use to charge more for each arm and each leg that was in the photograph.

Check old photos; photos full front with one arm held behind the back. Or photo standing but with legs not in view. Or sitting with one leg tucked under bottom.
Wealthier, had full body, arms and legs showing in photos.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An atheist is seated next to an old cowboy on an airplane. He turns to the cowboy and asks “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.

The cowboy asks “What do you want to talk about?” and the atheist replies “How about we talk about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?”

The cowboy then says "Let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer's poop is little pellets, a cow's poop is flat patties, and a horse's poop is clumps. Why do you think they all poop differently even though they eat the same thing?”

The atheist thinks about this and finally says “I have no idea.”

And the cowboy replies, “Do you really think you're qualified to talk about God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don’t know s%*t?”..........

Reactions: Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13059302_1565124667113530_38232361_n.jpg