meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one per person, else the fields will be bare in short order...hehehe
Oh man, I wanted a bushel! I would share! :D ...maybe. Hahaha, of course I would. We've got pumpkins here that are that big and there are contests between farmers as to who can grow the largest one, haha! Although, I'm not so sure the strawberry isn't photo shopped! ;)

Reactions: Lambano and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh man, I wanted a bushel! I would share! :D ...maybe. Hahaha, of course I would. We've got pumpkins here that are that big and there are contests between farmers as to who can grow the largest one, haha! Although, I'm not so sure the strawberry isn't photo shopped! ;)
I remember in New Zealand that a friend of my Dad grew lettuce nearly the size of that strawberry.....on a regular basis.

Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember in New Zealand that a friend of my Dad grew lettuce nearly the size of that strawberry.....on a regular basis.
How DO they do it?? Are there giant seeds? Lol. Hmm, growth hormones? Overdose of GMO? Birth control pills???
Either way, fascinating!

Here's one that my immediate area won top ten in the world:

Reactions: APAK and Lambano

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How DO they do it?? Are there giant seeds? Lol. Hmm, growth hormones? Overdose of GMO? Birth control pills???
Either way, fascinating!

Here's one that my immediate area won top ten in the world:
'normal' seeds and no artificial anything, no pesticides, not added vegetable food.....great soil/dirt (volcanic materials in it) , great weather...the seeds are natural heirloom

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'normal' seeds and no artificial anything, no pesticides, not added vegetable food.....great soil/dirt (volcanic materials in it) , great weather...the seeds are natural heirloom
Awesome! Wonder what they do with all that strawberry! Make a huge, community strawberry pie, haha.
Too bad most of the earths' soil has been, well, soiled by humans! Greed has killed our nutrient rich soil, :(

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome! Wonder what they do with all that strawberry! Make a huge, community strawberry pie, haha.
Too bad most of the earths' soil has been, well, soiled by humans! Greed has killed our nutrient rich soil, :(
They did have backyard compost bins, comprising of a lot of household leftovers, especially of vegetables and fruits that would give natural nutrients back into the garden. I guess they did the same thing over here in the US in the 60s and before?

Today especially in the US and some part of Europe as I see it, they have overused the growing food lands and killed them with too many pesticides and other toxic chemicals. Very hard to recover. They would need a a few years time-out and a natural cleansing and filtering to get the soils back to where they were even 50 years ago.

Reactions: Brakelite and Nancy

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They did have backyard compost bins, comprising of a lot of household leftovers, especially of vegetables and fruits that would give natural nutrients back into the garden. I guess they did the same thing over here in the US in the 60s and before?

Today especially in the US and some part of Europe as I see it, they have overused the growing food lands and killed them with too many pesticides and other toxic chemicals. Very hard to recover. They would need a a few years time-out and a natural cleansing and filtering to get the soils back to where they were even 50 years ago.
For those who don't mind a little work and a small investment, it's possible to create your own healthy back yard veggie garden. There are some very good you tube presentations on how to go about it
And in these last days, it's a very good idea to be able to provide for yourself if possible rather than rely on mass produced gm modified nutrient depleted mineral deficient tasteless undersized expensive 3rd rate unsatisfying theater snacks.

Reactions: Nancy and APAK

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID 19 meme
5ksd11.jpg

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is a common misconception. Even though it is true that those who are at the head of various banking cartels happen to have Jewish sounding names, there is a group of people behind them pulling the strings, poeple that early American founding fathers warned the nation about, as did several presidents after them, and it is indicative of their actual power and influence over the world that America as a whole hasn't heeded those warnings, despite the untimely demise of those same presidents.
That group of people have significant control secret societies, the finance industry, politics, and numerous corporations. But alas, not many believe me either.

Reactions: Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a common misconception. Even though it is true that those who are at the head of various banking cartels happen to have Jewish sounding names, there is a group of people behind them pulling the strings, poeple that early American founding fathers warned the nation about, as did several presidents after them, and it is indicative of their actual power and influence over the world that America as a whole hasn't heeded those warnings, despite the untimely demise of those same presidents.
That group of people have significant control secret societies, the finance industry, politics, and numerous corporations. But alas, not many believe me either.
They are clearly of an order of the Jews Brakelite. These are the elite, rich, cult and satanic types who certainty have infiltrated and have control over most institutions around the world today. And as you said the founding fathers warned about them as worse that an opposing standing army. They just did not just have Jew sounding names they were their actual real Jew names as most changed them by a Napoleonic decree for taxation purposes. They changed their surnames based in most part on actual modified non-Jew European names from the start. Especially from Poland, Germany, and Russia and then other Eastern European nations, and later modeled after UK names and Scandinavian and the rest of Europe. Actually I can usually guess these new modified Jew names when I read them. Not hard to spot.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They are clearly of an order of the Jews Brakelite. These are the elite, rich, cult and satanic types who certainty have infiltrated and have control over most institutions around the world today. And as you said the founding fathers warned about them as worse that an opposing standing army. They just did not just have Jew sounding names they were their actual real Jew names as most changed them by a Napoleonic decree for taxation purposes. They changed their surnames based in most part on actual modified non-Jew European names from the start. Especially from Poland, Germany, and Russia and then other Eastern European nations, and later modeled after UK names and Scandinavian and the rest of Europe. Actually I can usually guess these new modified Jew names when I read them. Not hard to spot.
Thing is though, the internet is awash with references to Jewish cabals, the Kazarian conspiracies, and all the nefarious misdeeds attributes to Israel and Jewish related organizations, their crimes, and their wealth, and their anti Christ behavior and beliefs. Everyone knows this, some reject it as conspuracy, but millions talk about, and speak as you do against them. But that's the point. They are out in the open, doing their thing, they are but a front for those who are behind them, whose loyalty is to the god of this world, and who unquestioningly obey their superior even to the death.
These puppet masters quite happily allow the Jews to take the fall and the heat for all the evils going down all around us. Thus the Jewish bankers are but pawns in the hands of those who counsel, guide, blackmail, bribe and otherwise influence and control them.
Those Jewish bankers have no particular agenda but to serve themselves, except as maybe their membership to some occult secret society which itself is not run by Jews, but Jesuits.
Many of the founding fathers were themselves freemasons, but at least they had some loyalty to the nation, and saw great dangers to the freedoms and liberties that men such as Washington, Jefferson, Adams, et al fought and strove for. Those dangers they saw did not come from the Rothschilds or the Rockefellers or the Morgans or the Kuhn Loeb's of the banking world. Nor did they come from Russia, or Spain, or even Britain. No, the greatest danger they saw, which everyone today ignores and explains away, comes from Rome and it's Jesuit Antichrist military. But as I said. They have done such a marvelous job of covering their tracks, convincing the world of their innocence, or that their papal superiors are no longer the tyrannical despotic murderers they once were, but have repented and changed their spots. The depth of that deception is evident with the increasing numbers of Protestant church leaders bowing their knees before the Roman pontiffs and declaring their life long allegiance. Fools they are, every one. Blind deaf and dumb they are, who have been told of the dangers but in their ignorance of biblical and historical realities, lead millions back into the heart of the beast.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is though, the internet is awash with references to Jewish cabals, the Kazarian conspiracies, and all the nefarious misdeeds attributes to Israel and Jewish related organizations, their crimes, and their wealth, and their anti Christ behavior and beliefs. Everyone knows this, some reject it as conspuracy, but millions talk about, and speak as you do against them. But that's the point. They are out in the open, doing their thing, they are but a front for those who are behind them, whose loyalty is to the god of this world, and who unquestioningly obey their superior even to the death.
These puppet masters quite happily allow the Jews to take the fall and the heat for all the evils going down all around us. Thus the Jewish bankers are but pawns in the hands of those who counsel, guide, blackmail, bribe and otherwise influence and control them.
Those Jewish bankers have no particular agenda but to serve themselves, except as maybe their membership to some occult secret society which itself is not run by Jews, but Jesuits.
Many of the founding fathers were themselves freemasons, but at least they had some loyalty to the nation, and saw great dangers to the freedoms and liberties that men such as Washington, Jefferson, Adams, et al fought and strove for. Those dangers they saw did not come from the Rothschilds or the Rockefellers or the Morgans or the Kuhn Loeb's of the banking world. Nor did they come from Russia, or Spain, or even Britain. No, the greatest danger they saw, which everyone today ignores and explains away, comes from Rome and it's Jesuit Antichrist military. But as I said. They have done such a marvelous job of covering their tracks, convincing the world of their innocence, or that their papal superiors are no longer the tyrannical despotic murderers they once were, but have repented and changed their spots. The depth of that deception is evident with the increasing numbers of Protestant church leaders bowing their knees before the Roman pontiffs and declaring their life long allegiance. Fools they are, every one. Blind deaf and dumb they are, who have been told of the dangers but in their ignorance of biblical and historical realities, lead millions back into the heart of the beast.
Well I do see the argument you are making Brandon. Yes, the internet is full of truth and also lies. I do not think the Khazarian Jew and their dominance today is a myth or a hoax however.

Now the freemasons today of the higher orders are embedded with these Jews I spoke of, for a over 100 years or so. I am not speaking about the average Jew of course.

It is no coincidence that nearly all the media/news are of Jew control as well as all the nations Central Banks. These are facts that can be proven in short order and extensively given sufficient time to research and collect all the data. Even the PMs of the Israel speak of owning the Western nations, economically.

You must know that the expression Anti-semitic Semite etc is a tool of these people since the late 19th century to gain political and even financial clout. Who are behing the the hate crime themes these days and who finances this cause? The same Jews. I'm convinced of it.

And then through the eyes and ears of my parents and grandparents in the old country. I cannot very easily dismiss this as so far-flung false conspiracy. These are the puppet masters and the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and even Soros are part of the inner circle of power.

I recently, several months now caught a glimpse of how the media bow down to Soros. A conversation live on air concerning the unrest in the US was in session. Once a speaker spoke very unkindly about Soros there were words spoke in the earpieces of some - live. Then suddenly they were told not to speak about him on air again. This is not an isolated incident. These hateful Jews don't just hate the West and even the US, in particular, they hate all humanity, period.