Mentally Retarded Women used as Bombers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Al Qaeda blamed for 72 deaths in Baghdad caused by detonating two women bombers by remote controlFebruary 1, 2008, 8:41 PM (GMT+02:00)In the worst bombings in the Iraqi capital in six months, the women suicides were blown up at two popular pet markets, Friday, Feb. 1. DEBKAfile’s counter-terror sources report that while US-Iraqi military operations have achieved successes against al Qaeda strongholds and brought down the violence in most parts of Iraq, some remnants of their terrorist infrastructure remain in place ready to spring up again for violent attacks.Since early January, Al Qaeda has taken to using female suicide bombers.In the Friday attacks, one woman killed 45 people and wounded 82 when she blew up at the Ghazil pet market. Ten minutes earlier, 27 people were killed, 57 injured by a woman who was detonated at a bird market. An Iraqi military officer said the mobiles used to detonate them had been found and the two women used by al Qaeda had been mentally retarded.other news reports the woman had no idea what was happeningboth were killed

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Abysmally evil! Not only that, they must be twice as retarded to think that this will win their cause. Even a scumbag would not stoop that low.

Darren13

Dec 20, 2007
That is really horrible what is irag thinking i mean that is so wrong on alot of levels man

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
I can't really say that I am surprised because these are the same type of people that use children.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
All is fair in love and war. The only difference is that we strap out bombs onto rocket or jet propelled computers and achieve the same thing.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Bernie, you're missing the point. They're using mentally handicapped women without their will, and they're blowing them up. I don't think that the women had any idea of what was going to happen.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(BernieEOD;33680)
All is fair in love and war. The only difference is that we strap out bombs onto rocket or jet propelled computers and achieve the same thing.
I have mentally retarded daughter and I do not take kindly to you taking something so seriously wrong, so lightly. You cannot even compare what happen to those children and I mean children to service men who made a choice to join the armed forces and go dropping bombs.The people who sent those girls are COWARDS of the worst kind. That was not war not even terrorism, that was an act on the same level as Hitler and the way he killed the Jews.What religion are you?

snapdragon928

Feb 1, 2008
That is so sad, they didn't even know what was going on.
sad.gif

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Faithful;33684)
I have mentally retarded daughter and I do not take kindly to you taking something so seriously wrong, so lightly. You cannot even compare what happen to those children and I mean children to service men who made a choice to join the armed forces and go dropping bombs.The people who sent those girls are COWARDS of the worst kind. That was not war not even terrorism, that was an act on the same level as Hitler and the way he killed the Jews.What religion are you?
He's just got it in his mind that we're upset about this because Al Quaeda killed people. So he's just saying that we do the same but with our missiles, not innocent people.He missed the point in my opinion.

Sulla

Feb 2, 2008
Its hard to see how they can get much more evil than this. Whats next babies. It just goes to show they will to any lengths to achieve their goals.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(Wakka;33699)
He's just got it in his mind that we're upset about this because Al Quaeda killed people. So he's just saying that we do the same but with our missiles, not innocent people.He missed the point in my opinion.
I do not believe he missed the point, but rather could see no other point but his own.
smile.gif

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
(Wakka;33681)
Bernie, you're missing the point. They're using mentally handicapped women without their will, and they're blowing them up. I don't think that the women had any idea of what was going to happen.
Worse than what we did in places like Dresdyn, Colonge, Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, PyongYang, Hanoi, Hiaphong, Bagdad, Belgrade, Baghdad once again? The USAF has killed more innmocent civilians than all the worlds terrorist organizations combined. Try reading the reports on the clustr bombing of Belgrade sometime. There are still over 300,000 unexploded cluster munitions littering that city and entire areas of that city are unihabitable to this day. Killing civilians has been part of out policy since Shermans march to the sea. To claim that we carefully avoid civilians is a blatant lie. In Haditha, it was established that our plicy of "Machine gun the usual suspects" was a viable response to any IED attack. One appoligist retorted "I don't care if they shot a newborn baby in its cradle! If our Marines killed it! It deserved it!" So, tthe only difference is that we do our dirty work with higher tech weapons.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
(Faithful;33684)
WE are the invaders and the enemy will use whatever means necessary to dislodge us. All is fair in love and war. An invader crying foul over the methods of thoise who resist him is like a rapist crying our against gun violence after getting shot by his intyended victim. I don't know what religion you are but Christ does not waive an American flag nor call for invading other nations in order to liberate them into our permissive ways.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
(Sulla;33716)
Its hard to see how they can get much more evil than this. Whats next babies. It just goes to show they will to any lengths to achieve their goals.
Babies? We kill more babies in our own aboirtion clinics. A nation that aborts 1.2 million babies a year is hardly in a position of outrage. And yes, they will. WE are the invvaders and all is fair in love and war.Care to discuss how many "Babies" have been burned to a crisp by our fire bombs, atomic bombs, napalm, and other wonder weapons over the last half century?

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(BernieEOD;33839)
WE are the invaders and the enemy will use whatever means necessary to dislodge us. All is fair in love and war. An invader crying foul over the methods of thoise who resist him is like a rapist crying our against gun violence after getting shot by his intyended victim. I don't know what religion you are but Christ does not waive an American flag nor call for invading other nations in order to liberate them into our permissive ways.
What a load of rubbish, the 'all fairs in love and war bit ' is eros not agape.It is men with hearts and minds like your own which allow it to happen in the first place. :eek: Yes! people like yourself who believe two wrongs make a right. It is attitudes like your own; where you in any of the places you have listed to see what happened for yourself, when it was happening?No! I can bet your opinion comes from the safety of your armchair selecting the propaganda you chose to believe.As a christian, I can tell you wrong and right is not measured by who committed the worst offences in the past. Wrong should not happen but it does and men like yourself who are so like minded to believe past history allows for worst offences to take place are responsible for it doing so.Soldiers and terrorist take part willingly but mentally retarded people and the victims did not have that choice. With war the casualties and soldiers not to blame the goverment are. And as for terrorist who commit cowardly acts, they are not at war they are plain evil.So wrongs don't make other wrongs, right. And as for what Jesus Christ would do, you are very far away from knowing. The people who did this act will face God for what they did and anyone who condones it. God is not going to judge them on what others did. He will judge all of them on what they did.Men have been fighting since the year dot. But how can they learn when people like yourself encourage them by the attitude that two wrongs make a right? So clearly my reasoning is logically thought out, not based on the tunnelled vision. Wrong is wrong no matter when or how committed.And your attitude is the attitude that allows this infernal hatred and actions to continue. Faithful.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
(Faithful;33857)
What a load of rubbish, the 'all fairs in love and war bit ' is eros not agape.It is men with hearts and minds like your own which allow it to happen in the first place. :eek: Yes! people like yourself who believe two wrongs make a right. It is attitudes like your own; where you in any of the places you have listed to see what happened for yourself, when it was happening?No! I can bet your opinion comes from the safety of your armchair selecting the propaganda you chose to believe.As a christian, I can tell you wrong and right is not measured by who committed the worst offences in the past. Wrong should not happen but it does and men like yourself who are so like minded to believe past history allows for worst offences to take place are responsible for it doing so.Soldiers and terrorist take part willingly but mentally retarded people and the victims did not have that choice. With war the casualties and soldiers not to blame the goverment are. And as for terrorist who commit cowardly acts, they are not at war they are plain evil.So wrongs don't make other wrongs, right. And as for what Jesus Christ would do, you are very far away from knowing. The people who did this act will face God for what they did and anyone who condones it. God is not going to judge them on what others did. He will judge all of them on what they did.Men have been fighting since the year dot. But how can they learn when people like yourself encourage them by the attitude that two wrongs make a right? So clearly my reasoning is logically thought out, not based on the tunnelled vision. Wrong is wrong no matter when or how committed.And your attitude is the attitude that allows this infernal hatred and actions to continue. Faithful.
Not just the past. Care to discuss our cluster bombing of Belgrade?How about the Haditha massacre where "Machine gun the usual suspects" has been affirmed as a viable policy against IED attacks?From the safety of my home? Hopw about you/ Cheering on a war from the safety of your home? If I fail to see the spec in their eye, it is because the plank in our own eye gets in the way.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
As a christian, I can tell you wrong and right is not measured by who committed the worst offences in the past.(Quote)Christians do not call for the invasion of other nations in order to "Liberate" Them when they themselves ar overcome by depravity. We love to talk about how evil they are as we aboirt our own babies at a rate of 1.2 miullion a year, redefine what marraige is, have our own kids in gangs killing each other at a far higher rate than any terrorist organization ever could, and other things. There is no gospel of bombs & bullets.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(BernieEOD;33869)
Not just the past. Care to discuss our cluster bombing of Belgrade?How about the Haditha massacre where "Machine gun the usual suspects" has been affirmed as a viable policy against IED attacks?From the safety of my home? Hopw about you/ Cheering on a war from the safety of your home? If I fail to see the spec in their eye, it is because the plank in our own eye gets in the way.
I was not cheering on any war, read the post again. I was speaking about the abomination of using mentally retarded women as bomb fodder who could not even detonate the bombs let alone chose to blow themselves up.You should remove the forest from your eyes. Talk about not being able to see the wood for the trees. :eek: Two wrongs don't make a right. You just don't like the fact that the men committing these acts are like yourself. Think they can justify a wrong with a wrong. Just as you were justifying worng on the basis of someone elses wrongs. But the innocent which these girls were. What did they do to deserve what these people did to them? What did the people in the 9/11 do to deserve what happened to them? They did nothing, what is happening is down to the evil in men. And while men like you keep condoning the wrong for a wrong,then you are just as responsible as the people doing it.If you were sincere about any war not happening then you would be agreeing with the evil of these wrong acts not trying to justify them on others wrongs.Faithful. You will need a Lumberjack if you keep going on this way.:eek:

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(BernieEOD;33870)
As a christian, I can tell you wrong and right is not measured by who committed the worst offences in the past.(Quote)Christians do not call for the invasion of other nations in order to "Liberate" Them when they themselves ar overcome by depravity. We love to talk about how evil they are as we aboirt our own babies at a rate of 1.2 miullion a year, redefine what marraige is, have our own kids in gangs killing each other at a far higher rate than any terrorist organization ever could, and other things. There is no gospel of bombs & bullets.
Never had anything to do with abortion, as far as I am aware, marriage and gangs never had anything to do with what happened to those in the 9/11 or these innocent girls. This is all camaflouge thinking everyone is as ignorant as you. You have no reason to try and say a wrong makes another wrong right. These aren't reasons these are your waffling to try and cover up your own mistakes and the fact you have never thought out what you waffle on about war and the events of the girls being used for bomb fodder.You made a serious error of judgement because you took up a cause with no logical reason to support what you said.Two wrongs do not make a right and as I said, it was this kind of thinking in men that causes such abuses to happen. When they think a wrong can be repaid with a wrong and make it right:naughty:.Faithful