Mentally Retarded Women used as Bombers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
(Faithful;33883)
Never had anything to do with abortion, as far as I am aware, marriage and gangs never had anything to do with what happened to those in the 9/11 or these innocent girls. This is all camaflouge thinking everyone is as ignorant as you. You have no reason to try and say a wrong makes another wrong right. These aren't reasons these are your waffling to try and cover up your own mistakes and the fact you have never thought out what you waffle on about war and the events of the girls being used for bomb fodder.You made a serious error of judgement because you took up a cause with no logical reason to support what you said.Two wrongs do not make a right and as I said, it was this kind of thinking in men that causes such abuses to happen. When they think a wrong can be repaid with a wrong and make it right:naughty:.Faithful
Actually, I'm going to have to agree with Pat Buchanan when he said "9-11, we got bombed and we deserved it" And he then went on to explain how we have manipulate events in that region for decades.What did the civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki do to deserve what they got?How about the people in the open air market in Beldrage which killed far more civilians than 9-11?When we carpet bomb, fire bomb, atomic bomb, or cluster bomb entire cities and kill civilians by the hundreds of thousands, we call it "Strategic Bombing" When the enemy returns the favor, its terrorism.It has everything to do with abortion. We decry the enemy using babies as human shields while we ourselves slaughter babies en masse in out "Clinics" in the same manner the Nazis slaughtered Jews and other subhuman people.This is simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
What does, what america/we do have to do with these animals using retared women to blow up other muslims? I'll tell you NOTHING !stop trying to put your I HATE AMERICA SPIN ON Every postthis bombing was at a pet market where there were muslims families gathered on a sunny morning

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
(kriss;33930)
What does, what america/we do have to do with these animals using retared women to blow up other muslims? I'll tell you NOTHING !stop trying to put your I HATE AMERICA SPIN ON Every postthis bombing was at a pet market where there were muslims families gathered on a sunny morning
Not about hating America. Its about refusing to share your hatred of them.We are the invaders. We started this mess. All is fair in love and war.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Not even close, Satan has started the whole mess first in the First Earth Age. He even started the mess first in the Second Earth Age which is now...Get your facts straight.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(thesuperjag;33949)
Not even close, Satan has started the whole mess first in the First Earth Age. He even started the mess first in the Second Earth Age which is now...Get your facts straight.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Hi Jag,He has no facts just a biggoted and self inflicted blindness to wrong, right and truth. Faithful.