Merry Christmas Everybody

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Christmas @shortangel , I would love to go to a carol service but I won't be able to. I will join in with a televised one. The Princess of Wales is hosting one from Westminster Abbey to be shown on Christmas Eve.

Reactions: amadeus

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May the Lord Jesus bless all on this celebration of His birth; this time of the year.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
to everyone on here have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy the Christmas Eve services, reading the Christmas story & opening gifts & spending time with your family & having Christmas dinner
Thanks and the same to you.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned that Christmas was named because of Nimrod, and that Jesus was actually born during the summer. There's a fun fact for you.
Go back to your learning again. Do your own research. Nimrod and Semiramis created idols to worship and a decorated tree was an idol (god). Israel continued the practice here in Jerimiah.(below). You cannot put Christ in anything until AD 30, when Christ was crucified, resurrected, and glorified. Lastly, don't go around telling people that you know when Christ was born; Its been 2000 yrs later and it is still debated.

Jerimiah 10:3-5;
For the customs of the peoples are futile;
For one cuts a tree from the forest,
The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax.
4 They decorate it with silver and gold;
They fasten it with nails and hammers
So that it will not topple.
5 They are upright, like a palm tree,
And they cannot speak;
They must be carried,
Because they cannot go by themselves.
Do not be afraid of them,
For they cannot do evil,
Nor can they do any good.”

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I learned that Christmas was named because of Nimrod, and that Jesus was actually born during the summer. There's a fun fact for you.
Makes no odds when He was born we all will celebrate His birth tomorrow.

Reactions: amadeus