Merry Christmas in July!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Today and tomorrow . . . Christmas in July . . .

For unto us in born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord!

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who has such as Christmas outside of the Dec date, why ! Is it to mock Christ !
The idiots on My mum's family side are having such in Oct now, because my brother will be in Perth, so the idiots have done this !
I call it Blasphemy !

Is Christmas all about gift giving and Pagan event. How disgusting ! Such idiots do not understand, so typical of trash nowadays !

I think they are doing it in spite ! trying to undermine me, just like a low life brat would do too try and undermine one.

I have said No ! but they have worked it that way that i have to pick my mum up and take her their and then said they have a gift for me ? I do not want a gift at all ! Maybe i will go but only for the occasion and dismiss the rest of it that they regard as Christmas.

I think of such as some morons trying to get you too take a drugs ? I will not tolerate such. but so i may have to go and point out to them that i am not impressed with such low life intent subjecting me to such idiot nonsense. It's the work of Satan, it's satanic !
I am embarrassed to go to such a thing. It's so embarrassing to turn up to people who have no respect for Christ Jesus. but should i go ! or just dismiss them totally, i have had a gut full of them. but it will put so much hardship on my sister if i do not go and she is not well enough to do all the cooking and drive to pick up mum that takes 3hr drive their and back. So i will do it just because of that, i can't have her doing that.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanna throw in here that I make cornbread dressing with mushrooms once a month for potluck at our church. Cheap yummy food.
I love the holidays, but crave the food monthly.

I like Christmas food, Christmas lights, and the snow here, the fun carols, and the wonderfully deep ones.

Gaudete, Christus es natus!!!!!!!

Rejoice, rejoice Christ is born
Gaudete, gaudete Christos est natus

From the virgin Mary, rejoice.
Ex Maria virginae, gaudete.

This is the time of thanksgiving that we wished for.
Tempus ad est gratiae hoc quod optabamus,

We devoutly sing songs of joy.
Carmina laetitiae devote redamus.

God became man, being nature,
Deus homo factus est naturam erante,

The world has been renewed by the reigning Christ.
Mundus renovatus est a Christo regnante.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344