Merry Christmas Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Merry Christmas to all!
wave.gif
From Orthodoxy to Charismatic glad you are here!
clap.gif

Merry+Christmas.gif

1Corinthians13-13%5B1%5D.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeIniBVhnPA

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Merry Christmas everyone! It's Christmas morning here right now! :D :D :D

25tchhe.jpg

What I like about Christmas in NZ is that it is summertime and most folk go to the beach for a barbie rather than having a hot traditional sit down roast at lunch or dinner which is kind of an English thing that us Kiwi's are still trying to breakaway from. It is 3am here and I have just finished roasting Pork, Chicken and lamb with roast veges and all kinds of salads. I have also made a pavlova with a passion fruit filling, topped with cream and strawberries. My family are coming with stuff like salads, desserts and drinks, It should be an awesome day with family and friends ^_^ Have a good one!
11jsle1.jpg

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
YES!!! MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! "For unto us a child is born; unto us a Son is given." (Isaiah 9:6-7).."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16)!!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you intend to share with us in the US??? LOL I'll give you my address and you can mail me a slice!! :wub: Pleeeease!! I'll be your best friend!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Pav was melt in your mouth delicious and it had that subtle hint of passion fruit. I promise to make you guys one each when I get over there some time. It will be my pleasure! :lol: :D :p

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Sadly the passion fruit is the one part of Pavlova that makes me stay away from it.

I'll stick with a proper mince pie with cream.

Mince pie says Christmas.