"Michael Jackson was a Nephilim angel"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Fire-7!
"Michael Jackson was a Nephilim angel"

If Michael were a Nephilim...he would have been a giant, [as stated in Gen 6] If he were a fallen Angel, his two children would be giants and they ain't... :unsure:

Genesis 6
[sup]1[/sup] Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, [sup]2[/sup] that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
[sup]3[/sup] And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.[sup]4[/sup] There were giants [H5303] on the earth in those days,and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
[sup]5[/sup] Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

[H5303] nephı̂yl nephil - giants
From [H5307]; properly, a feller, that is, a bully or tyrant: - giant.

[H5307] nâphal
A primitive root; to fall, in a great variety of applications (intransitively or causatively, literally or figuratively): - be accepted, cast (down, self, [lots], out), cease, die, divide (by lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell (-ing), fugitive, have [inheritance], inferior, be judged [by mistake for H6419], lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present (-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite out, X surely, throw down.

Blessings!!!

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
If Michael Jackson was a nephillim then he would have been A. a Giant and B. killed in the Great flood from which only Noah and his family were saved.

As far as I can see the best explanation of Nephilim is that they were what many pagan cultures took to be Gods and heroes e.g. Greek, Norse or Egyptian Mythologies. But not people living in the modern day.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
You pedophiles are sick ! :angry: Not saying he was one, but pedophilia is wrong and anyone who disagrees is going to hell.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
I don't know exactly if Jacko was a pedophile or not but I do know that he did some very strange things that should bever have been allowed. For instance there should have been more intervention when he was befriending children. The problem with Jacko was that he was always indlugled and excuses were made for him. His behaviour was never really properly monitored and the authorities never dealt with him properly. I think he was not just eccentric but highly disturbed and in need of soem serious help, which I think the authorities failed BIG TIME in doing.

I don't think his behaviour was simple paedophillia, I think he was a proufoundly mentally ill man, not neccessarily evil, just deeply deeply sick.

Reactions: Fire-7

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
I don't know exactly if Jacko was a pedophile or not but I do know that he did some very strange things that should bever have been allowed. For instance there should have been more intervention when he was befriending children. The problem with Jacko was that he was always indlugled and excuses were made for him. His behaviour was never really properly monitored and the authorities never dealt with him properly. I think he was not just eccentric but highly disturbed and in need of soem serious help, which I think the authorities failed BIG TIME in doing.

I don't think his behaviour was simple paedophillia, I think he was a proufoundly mentally ill man, not neccessarily evil, just deeply deeply sick.

I still remember this interview of his about 10 years ago. He was being asked about sleeping with kids and he respond "children love me they follow me everywhere sometimes they even follow me to bed" I think I spit cheerios out all over the place in mortified shock. Anyone else see that ?

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Was it the one with martin Bashir?

If any other person ahd done the things Jacko did with kids then they would ahve been locked up and pronounced "paedophil;e." in an instant but because he's Michael Jackson no-one really challenged what he did. No-one stepped in and said, "Michael! you can't do this." I would have made it so that he couldn't come within five miles of anyone under 18 and put him on a sex offenders registry but I would have done this quietly.

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011
I can see that some of you didn't watch the clips before responding. I should probably clarify (maybe I titled it wrong) that the minister in these clips was not saying that Michael Jackson was an angel himself, but rather that he channeled the spirit of the Nephilim.

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011

Well said...

I was never a fan (persay) of Michael Jackson. But I did appreciate his talent and hard work, and I followed his story for some time. I truly felt sorry for him. Whatever he did and whatever people made him out to be, including whatever he made himself out to be, I felt that he was deeply disturbed and mentally ill (or "sick", to put it bluntly). ...I think that if any of us was born into the same family, with the same talent, and was reared and molded in the same way, we would not have turned out very different from the way he did.

I think that he was, like every human being, once an innocent child. And he was also a very beautiful child, who grew up in a hard world, where everyone wanted something from him. There is no telling what kind of damage was inflicted upon him. And I know people say he was a part of the illuminati (which the minister in this clip above is showing), which I don't doubt. And some say he was trying to get out, and even trying to expose them, which some believe was the reason he was murdered. If he was, indeed, part of the illuminati, it was something he was ushered into from a young age.

As far as the pedophilia charges, I really don't want to believe he was guilty of those allegations, but as much as I don't want to believe it, I wouldn't put it past him. I always got a homosexual vibe from his persona -- one would have to be blind not to notice his naturally effeminate mannerisms (even before he started being eccentric). And although that has nothing to do with pedophilia, in his situation, it would have been a perfet recipe for such deviant behavior. He was THE BIGGEST name in entertainment history, and his success literally hinged on his reputation. Being a black man, in a time of racial tension, who was breaking down national and cultural barriers, growing up in a very judgemental society, coupled with his very rigid, religious upbringing, and highly respected family name... he could not afford to be a homosexual. He would be bound to take such a secret to his grave.

All of this merged with the fact that his very TV career started off with a lie (he was told to lie about his age on national TV), and the fact that image was heavily emphasized to him from the time he was a child... He was destined to struggle tremendously with finding his true identity. Couple this with him not having much of a normal childhood... People who knew him say he was old an old man as a young boy and became young as he aged... He probably had the mind of child... possibly even Bi-polar. His drug addiction (and many interventions) shows that he had a lot of deep, unresolved issues. It would have been easy for him to have been a sociopath.

So, I do agree that he was probably a very troubled man, crying out for help, and not knowing how to get it. This is why I feel sorry for him. Where most people go wrong is going from one extreme to the next; either painting him as a saint or an angel, or painting him as a complete monster. I don't believe he was either. I believe he was just as human as any of us, but having to deal with a more grandiose life, trying to mold himself accordingly. He was no angel, by a long shot. Neither was he a demon. You either totally love him or totally hate him!, and most people get confused somewhere in between. He was definitely an enigma, and unless you studied his life, you would be forced to take one side or the other. But there is a balance to everything.