Michael The Arch Angel is Jesus christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
Know one is buying your poor theology, sbg. Someday you will find out that Jesus Christ and Michael are not the same and I hope I’m there to watch.

oneway

May 30, 2009
In this thread you say He is Michael and in another you say He is God..How does that work?If I missed the post that answers this question please post a link.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
God declares in the Old Testament that christ (son), is from old, from everlasting. Micheal the arcAngel was created, so therefore not from old from "everlasting." Why? Micheal is an "Angel", a "created being", where Jesus christ is the "Son of God", not an Angel. Plus, God declares that in the beginning, His Word was with Him, in Him and "WAS HIM", made manifest in the flesh. (Jesus Christ who came in the flesh.) Lastly- Moses asked God, who do I say sent me, when Pharoh asks? God declared- "tell him- "I AM that I AM" sent you." Read in every Chapter of John and you'll find at least once in each chapter, Jesus used the title "I AM" and the religious Leaders knew what He mean't and were angry about it, because Jesus even declares later- "I and My Father are one". So... Jesus christ could never, nor ever was- Micheal the ArcAngel. God Bless!!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 thess 4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Over the past couple of years, I have been studying this subject of wether or not The Arch Angel Michael is actually The Lord Jesus christ, Gods chiefest messenger.. After much study and meditiation, I am convinced He is..The name Michael if broken down from its 3 roots, it says or means " Me assuredly or certainly is God.. or simply:who is like God.You remember someone else wanted to be like the Most High:isa 14:14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.This is symbolically satan himself, and during the time of the great tribulation, which we are in presently, and at the tail end of, he satan, will be granted worship of the non elect religous world via false gospels :3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Yes, satan is enjoying right now worship from the decieved non elect religous world..But back to my point. I have been blessed by one writers work on this subject of Michael the Arch Angel being christ:http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/bible/michael.htmlThis writer has a very sound scriptural basis for this conclusion, and I am in agreement.Now let me say this as a disclaimer, I by no means endorse all what this author teaches, in fact, ironically, the writer and myself are in disagreement on the fact that Jesus christ , before the incarnation, actually existed in a tangible physical form, as being an Angel would imply..Yes Angels were Spiritual, but they were not bodilless..But God has promised that the earth shall help the women, the church:rev 12:16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. God can and will use plain men of this earth, to benefit the elect spiritual nourishment..I already know that many of you will say, that Jehovahs witness believe that michael is Jesus, well, i dont know if they do or not..but i do know, whatever they mean by it, its not the same as i, because I believe Michael/ Jesus is most certainly God..and i am sure JWs dont believe that..One of the key verses that convinced me that Jesus christ is the Arch Angel is that of my text..It talks about the voice of the Arch Angel at the descension of The Lord from heaven.It states after the voice of this Arch Angel with the Trump of God, then the dead in christ shall rise first..I dont believe there will be two seperate voices calling the dead to rise, so therefore, since i believe the voice of the Son of God will cause the dead to rise as in jn 5:25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.I believe vs 28, 29 are describing the same voice and event of 1 thess 4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. So, my conclusion is that, The voice of the Arch Angel and that of The Son of God are the same..Only The Son of God, who is God, can call the dead out of their graves..Now this establishes two Truthes, #1, That there is a Trinity, more than one Divine Being in the Godhead, and #2, That the Lord Jesus christ existed in bodily form before the incarnation, as The GodMan Mediator..__________________

Excellent post!
Jesus is no mimic; he speaks AS the Leader of the Angels (Archangel) as...HE LEADS THE ANGELS!
This reference even exposes the Church Con that the 'dead' have been floating on clouds in heaven, or have been being BBQed in 'hell/hellfire'- for it shows faithful Christians who have been DEAD will be RESURRECTED!

0BECAME.jpg

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 thess 4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Over the past couple of years, I have been studying this subject of wether or not The Arch Angel Michael is actually The Lord Jesus christ, Gods chiefest messenger.. After much study and meditiation, I am convinced He is..The name Michael if broken down from its 3 roots, it says or means " Me assuredly or certainly is God.. or simply:who is like God.You remember someone else wanted to be like the Most High:isa 14:14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.This is symbolically satan himself, and during the time of the great tribulation, which we are in presently, and at the tail end of, he satan, will be granted worship of the non elect religous world via false gospels :3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Yes, satan is enjoying right now worship from the decieved non elect religous world..But back to my point. I have been blessed by one writers work on this subject of Michael the Arch Angel being christ:http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/bible/michael.htmlThis writer has a very sound scriptural basis for this conclusion, and I am in agreement.Now let me say this as a disclaimer, I by no means endorse all what this author teaches, in fact, ironically, the writer and myself are in disagreement on the fact that Jesus christ , before the incarnation, actually existed in a tangible physical form, as being an Angel would imply..Yes Angels were Spiritual, but they were not bodilless..But God has promised that the earth shall help the women, the church:rev 12:16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. God can and will use plain men of this earth, to benefit the elect spiritual nourishment..I already know that many of you will say, that Jehovahs witness believe that michael is Jesus, well, i dont know if they do or not..but i do know, whatever they mean by it, its not the same as i, because I believe Michael/ Jesus is most certainly God..and i am sure JWs dont believe that..One of the key verses that convinced me that Jesus christ is the Arch Angel is that of my text..It talks about the voice of the Arch Angel at the descension of The Lord from heaven.It states after the voice of this Arch Angel with the Trump of God, then the dead in christ shall rise first..I dont believe there will be two seperate voices calling the dead to rise, so therefore, since i believe the voice of the Son of God will cause the dead to rise as in jn 5:25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.I believe vs 28, 29 are describing the same voice and event of 1 thess 4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. So, my conclusion is that, The voice of the Arch Angel and that of The Son of God are the same..Only The Son of God, who is God, can call the dead out of their graves..Now this establishes two Truthes, #1, That there is a Trinity, more than one Divine Being in the Godhead, and #2, That the Lord Jesus christ existed in bodily form before the incarnation, as The GodMan Mediator..__________________

Jesus is not Michael genius. Even in the book of Revelation we see a distinction between Christ and Michael, they are two distinct beings. Why do people waste time coming up with such stupid doctrines? How about spend your time learning about the Law of God seeing that the Law has not been abolished. Plenty for you to learn there.

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I disagree with your assessment.

The host of Heaven are created kinds of things.
Angels are created kinds of things.
Gen 2:1
Gen 32: 1, 2

Jesus is not a creation.
Jesus is not a created Angel.

Jesus Is the Word of God, by and through whom things were spoken into existence.
Gen 1:3
John 1:1
Col 1:17

Christ Jesus is the Captain "Of" the host of Heaven.
Joshua 5:13, 14, 15

Jesus, as the Visiable Son of man, shall descend to the Clouds, with His reputation of Power, which is Christ.

He does not announce Himself.
The Trumps announce Christ Jesus ~
The Shout announces Christ Jesus ~

The announcement is a notice to those in bodily in their graves (in Christ) and those bodily alive (in Christ).....the Son of man is in the clouds summoning (redeeming/calling/collecting) them up to Him.

The announcement is also also notice to those remaining on Earth.....tribulation is about to begin upon the Earth.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Davy and Helen